August 30, 2014 | 1772 users online

Scrubs - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Acne Wash pink grapefruit foaming scrub

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2013 2:00:00 AM More reviews by Lexikitana97

Best face wash ive ever used. Not for dry skin but its the only face wash that has ever worked for me. And it smells amazing. I recommend it to people with oily skin not dry skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/2/2013 8:45:00 PM More reviews by AnnaSmith11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I had this a while ago. I brought it because I needed a facial wash. I looked to the neutrogena products as I have acne prone skin. It had nice packaging, cute pink colour and smelled amazing. After using it my face did feel refreshed but I usually feel refreshed after I wash my face anyway. This is where the good news stop. I didn't notice any difference with my acne and I actually noticed I broke out more around the time I used this but this could be a coincidence. It also left my skin feeling irritated and unusually red. Such a shame because it smells nice. :)

rated 2 of 5 on 6/1/2013 8:00:00 AM More reviews by ooohdiamonds

I felt this product really clean and purify my skin from most of my acne. it left my skin feel very fresh and thoroughly cleansed. After daily usage for months, I ran out. It took me about 1-2 weeks to re-purchase this product because I was very busy. When I finally re-purchased it and started to use it daily once again, I noticed how dry it was making my skin. I also felt its skin-purifying effect that it had on my acne with the previous bottle I used was slowly diminishing. So basically all I was getting my dry, itchy skin.
This product is good. But I only recommend it if you have super oily skin that is not easily irritated. It cleans the skin well. If you have other acne-prone skin types, I suggest you use it twice a week or so as an intensive skin scrub/purifier so you'll minimise the chance of irritation and severe dryness.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/26/2013 1:06:00 PM More reviews by girlmeetsworld

For the first few days of use, I have to confess I loved this product! The smell is great, and it exfoliated nicely! However as I continued using it, I realized I was developing acne on my forehead! I had never had actual acne before, only the occasional spot/pimple! So I came on here and found out the same thing was happening to other people. I immediately stopped using it and my skin eventually went back to normal. I do NOT recommend this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/24/2013 12:16:00 PM More reviews by mayarosec

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This both dried my skin and made me break out. I normally have fairly clear skin but it was a mess for the few weeks I insisted on using this scrub, thinking I should give it a chance before I gave up on it. I will say that the smell is amazing! So great in fact, that I can't bring myself to throw the stuff out. Now I use it to wash my feet, so it manages to serve a purpose.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/29/2013 5:19:00 PM More reviews by roserie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I have mixed feelings about this scrub. It doesn't prevent breakouts and doesn't make my acne clear up faster. It reduces the redness of my acne and keeps breakouts from getting out of control.

I use this scrub once to twice a day and it rarely feels too drying, as long as I moisturize after. It smells absolutely AMAZING. I would jump ship for an acne scrub that actually clears up my acne, but until then I don't feel too bad about sticking with this product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2013 3:14:00 AM More reviews by blushie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was hesitant to try this, as I was not very impressed with the Grapefruit Foaming Cleanser a few years back. But my sister and mum recommended it, and I'm pleased I did. It has kept my skin looking good for a few months now, even better than the Olay cleanser I've been stuck on for at least 6 months. I don't find it too harsh for everyday use, even with the little scrubby beads. My skin always feels so smooth and looks bright and clear when I use this scrub. I ran out of my Olay cleanser I keep at my boyfriend's this morning, and on the way home I bought this to replace it. I am not a huge lover of grapefruit scents, but I like the results too much to really care about it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2013 5:22:00 PM More reviews by xXgoaXx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this product. I tend to get acne and whenever I forget to wash my face I do break out. but I use this everyday and you can literally see the difference! it gets rid of pimples very well and actually prevents them from popping up too! I have slightly more oily skin so I don't get this problem of rashes or bumps or a dried out face. so if you don't have skin that's too dry, I 100% recommend this product! Neutrogena is a reliable company. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2013 8:20:00 AM More reviews by eshlemandl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've used this face wash for years. I don't know what it is that keeps me coming back but every time I try something else (which is very seldom) I always hate it and use this again. It makes my skin feel so soft after washes and its not terribly drying. I can't say whether or not it helps with acne because I've used it for so long- maybe if I stopped using it my skin would break out pretty badly- and it usually does if i try a different product- but I do get small breakouts related to my monthly cycle. It also helps somewhat with oiliness- I am still slightly oily and use other products to help with that, but whenever I use other facial cleansers I am even more oily. Overall it is the best face wash I've encountered thus far!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/26/2013 5:33:00 PM More reviews by amber773

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I hate this product!!! I have read some other review on this product and have heard many people say the same thing that happened to me! I got a sand-papery rash on my chin and around my nose. TINY little bumps. The bumps SERIOUSLY itch and they are starting to peel and get really dry. I tried putting my cetaphil lotion on and it kind of made it sting. I want them to go away!! I noticed the bumps STARTED on my CHIN about 5 days ago. I think they might be going down but its hard to say. I guess if you have dry skin, DO NOT BUY IT. My face feels like a fish. Scaly. :(