October 20, 2014 | 1905 users online

Makeup Brushes - Everyday Minerals - Eye Kabuki Brush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2009 12:29:00 PM More reviews by LelaViavonie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this brush!
I use it to blend my eye shadows and WOW.. it makes it really easy to have a natural smokey eye..
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2009 4:10:00 PM More reviews by Candiez

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

The Eye Kabuki Brush from Everyday Minerals is amazing.
The bristles are very soft, so it doesn't prick your skin like some brushes do. It is a very full brush and picks up powder very well. I use this to apply my EM concealer, highlighter, and all over eyeshadow. It is a very versatile brush.

I highly recommend this brush, I love it.
I have repurchased these and the quality is excellent. The only difference I have seen it that the handle is a little bit thinner then the older versions, but that doesn't detract from the excellent quality of the brush itself.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2009 10:49:00 AM More reviews by smartiebooboo

<3 <3 LOVE this brush. It is extremely soft and is one of my HG brushes. I use this everyday to apply concealer on my cheeks and around my nose area. I also use it to apply finishing powder on my eyelids as it tends to get oily thoughout the day. One of the best brushes I have in my collection. It even beats my mac brushes!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2009 2:08:00 PM More reviews by fifilo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is the perfect brush from EDM for under eye concealers and shading your nose! The softest synthetic brush... Do not hesitate to get this!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2009 3:29:00 PM More reviews by ShamyBabess

AMAZING brush. I use it to apply my minerals concealers and buff them into my skin. Also works wonders for applying under eye concealers! Very affordable also.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2009 5:31:00 PM More reviews by rokokko

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Brilliant brush! I also use it as a concealer brush for mineral concealer, its the perfect brush for this purpose. As with mineral foundation, the principle of mineral concealer is the same, you need to buff it in rather than stroke it in (at least if you apply it dry). So this brush is like it was made for it! I highly recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2009 4:25:00 AM More reviews by mypsalms

I wont add too many words for this wonderful brush. But I use it not only around the eyes, but also to dust on that special highlighter on the apple of my cheeck and chin. It's just spot on. Though most of time it's a great blender brush. Excellent quality. Just Excellent!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2009 9:47:00 PM More reviews by Dani

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Very unique brush. Don't think I've seen another kabuki like it on the market.

I use it to apply LM Secret Brightening powder under my eyes, since it's the perfect size for it. The synthetic hair is incredibly soft, and the brush is very dense.

Also very happy with EDM's international shipping options. I paid $3.50 for 1st Class international shipping, and received my brush in Germany in little over 1 week :-) continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2009 2:55:00 PM More reviews by Spurklie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my second EDM brush after the flat topped brush. I wanted a brush that would apply their powder concealer and gently buff it out under my eyes. This works perfectly. It's great for applying concealer anywhere on the face without it looking cakey. I also use it to get rid of any fallout around my eyes. I haven't seen another brush like this one on the market, and it's a very reasonable price, $6. Lovely wide rounded tip, soft bristles, a decent quality wooden handle. EDM make really classy brushes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2009 4:47:00 AM More reviews by Reservechic

This brush has so many uses! It works for applying and buffing out concealer on the face, for applying highlighter on the tops of the cheeks, and for applying eyeshadow as well. This brush is a true gem of a product!!!