April 24, 2014 | 1910 users online

Brows - Wet 'n' Wild - Ultimate Brow Kit

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2011 6:48:00 AM More reviews by margirl23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is such a gem...bought it on a whim thinking, eh, why not, i'll try it. I honestly don't know why i never picked this up sooner. The two powders are so pigmented, and a tiny bit on the little brush goes a long way. For the day, i use the lighter shadow. The angled brush is a bit stiff, but for me, works perfectly to get in between my sparse hairs, fills in my brows perfectly and looks natural. if i want a bit of a dramatic touch, i use the darker shade, very sparingly, and it really gives my brows a polished look. the tweezers i find to be perfect for getting those tiny stray hairs out of the way, and wax is perfect for setting. This has quickly replaced my other brow pencils and shadows. The compact is lovely to throw in my purse, very convenient. Highly recommend

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2011 1:40:00 PM More reviews by acarter22

This is a great brow powder for a VERY reasonable price! I use the medium brown and my eyebrows come out perfect everytime! The brush that it comes with isn't that great however. I use the bare essentials brow brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2011 2:06:00 AM More reviews by feelingcold

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Best brow product I've ever used, and also the cheapest! Pencil has never looked natural on my brows no matter how lightly applied, but most powders have no lasting power. This stuff is heavily pigmented and stays put. It's easy to apply with the tiny brush that's included. I threw out the tweezers because they are crap.

I use the darker colour with a damp eyeliner brush to line my eyes and it looks fantastic.

I've been using this several times a week for a year and there is still plenty of product.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2011 1:50:00 AM More reviews by gitsNshiggles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I didn't start doing my eyebrows until last year and i always used just the maybelline brow pencils, you know those little red ones that come in a two back. I decided to try out these powders because I heard it looks way more natural than pencil. I had to test it out because it was so cheap! I was so so so surprised at the quality of the powders. I used the lighter one I had light brown hair and now that my hair is darker, I switched to the dark brown color in the kit and it looks perfect to me! I've barely even made a dent in the powder or wax, so I think this will last me an extremely long time.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2011 9:54:00 AM More reviews by kiraty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This product is the perfect example of not always needing to pay a lot for all of your makeup! I have the ash brown color and its great!!! I have medium brown hair and slightly darker brows, and use the lighter of the colors. I've used the darker brown and it's great for a dramatic look. I didn't see any other color options when I bought this, but I only happened to see it in my local grocery store (random find!). It really is a great little kit. Sure the tweezers suck, but hey in a pinch they'll work!!! I used to pencil in my brows but since I really over tweezed in highschool powder works better (why is eyebrow hair the ONLY hair that doesn't like growing back????) This kit really is awesome. The brush is thin enough for really thin brows (mine are fairly thin at the ends, and I have no problems looking "fake"). I didn't have a reddish color like another poster commented on, so maybe there is some color difference depending on the batches?

Seriously ladies, you DO NOT need a more expensive product!!! You get 2 powders, a brush, tweezers, wax, and a mirror with this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2011 10:18:00 PM More reviews by labu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this brow kit. First off, let me say that I buy it for the wax, not the powders... I just need my long, curly brows tamed, not filled in. The powders are nicely colored and stay put extremely well, though, and I can say that because I use them as eye shadows, and they work great in this capacity. The wax is what I'm stoked about, which is light, not gooey, keeps my brows EXACTLY where I put them ALL DAY, and doesn't leave a shiny or oily finish afterward. I HATE the shininess that so many brow waxes leave, as though having wet-looking brows is attractive. This one is the best I've found so far, and considering I get some great shadows out of it as well, it's a no brainer. The tweezers are totally useless, but you wouldn't buy something like this for the tweezers anyway. I do like the brush it comes with, and use it with the wax regularly. Packaging is sturdy and convenient. AWESOME PRODUCT FOR AN AMAZINGLY LOW PRICE. DO IT.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2011 10:06:00 AM More reviews by TheHannahBeth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE THIS PRODUCT!
I got this from a makeup dealer i know who buys in bulk and sells very cheap, thinking about trying it out merely becuase the afforable price of $1. I have been using this product ever since I purchased. I mix together the dark and light color into the gel, and use it after i pencil in my brows to set them and keep them in place. I have been using the product daily for nearly 6 months and am no where near running out of the brow powder.
The mirror is very useful, the angled brush is thin enough for my pencil thin brow shape, and the kit also comes with tweezers to pluck on to go strays. GREAT PRODUCT, GREAT VALUE!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/31/2011 12:32:00 AM More reviews by epaton

I bought this in Ash brown. I also have the NYX kit in Ash/Taupe and find the NYX kit is a MUCH better colour for me - less red.
I also prefer the little spoolie in the NYX kit to the tweezers in the Wet'N'Wild one. Really easy to dip lightly in the wax and comb through after applying the powder.

I have naturally dark brown hair. If you don't want a reddish powder but a true ashy-taupe I definitely recommend the NYX kit.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2011 6:46:00 PM More reviews by ksmosley

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am in love with this product! I have dark brows and most eyebrow products for dark brown hair have reddish undertones--no bueno! I buy this in ash brown and mix the shades and the payout is perfect--no red, great match, natural, perfection :D. I don't use the wax because for me it makes my brows look greasy and if I brush up against something they come off...Hyper pigmented, cheap, awesome!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2011 12:30:00 PM More reviews by ilovelagerfeld

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

wow. I swapped for this and I am a loyal fan for life! I used to use a black pencil for my brows just to fill in lightly and it was harsh harsh HARSH! i could only do it with a full face just so it wouldn't look as severe!

now, with this kit, I am always well-groomed and my brows are more defined. they look amazing <3 i have black hair and eyebrows, but light/medium warm skin. so the darker color of the 964 Dark Brown palette blended with the clear wax works for me. it also comes with a mirror, slanted brush, and tweezers! $3.99 and my life is saved.