August 2, 2014 | 941 users online

Brows - Wet 'n' Wild - Ultimate Brow Kit

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2011 9:39:00 PM More reviews by alyssa18o6

I don't really ever fill in my brows but i've decided to start and wanted something cheap to start playing with. This is super cheap and does wonders. I even love the wax to set my brows. If you wanna start playing with your brows definitely pick this up as it's cheap and it's amazing. There is two different shades in the kit so you have options. It comes with mini tweezers and an angled brush. I don't use either, I use my own angled brush from Sonia Kuschuk. Apply this in small strokes so it looks even.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2011 6:35:00 PM More reviews by sawny

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS! I have very sparse asian brows and I use this everyday to fill them in. It gives a natural look and I have oily skin yet this seems to stay on and becomes more natural looking as the day goes on. I hate the whole fake looking eyebrows that some asian women have and I always try to avoid that and this product does a great job. I love how the browns are brown and don't have a red undertone like some eyebrow products do. Oh, but the packaging is absolute crap.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2011 1:21:00 AM More reviews by escapeterminal

Absolutely fantastic! I was thinking about getting a brow pencil just because they're a little bit quicker to use than a palette, but I still love this. Great price, easy to use, fantastic staying power and pigmentation. <3

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2011 10:03:00 PM More reviews by BadBlood

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Pros:
Cheap
Kit has 2 shades
Wax included
Short angled brush included
Mini tweezers included (not so great though....)

Cons:
Kit only comes in one color set

I would buy this again since it's so affordable, but I don't see me running out of this any time soon. The colors aren't a perfect match for me but I can make do with it. I have to be really light handed with it though or I'll start looking evil, lol.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2011 2:24:00 PM More reviews by KeyWestBum

Another score from WnW! I love brow products and I found that perfect kit for only $3.99. You get two brow powders: 1. light warm toned brown. 2. Dark neutral toned brown. The package states "Ash brown" and I could only find this shade available. However, it's not really ash. the light brown definitely has red tones in it. The dark is a dark chocolate brown. Also, you get a brow wax and a small handy brush and tweezers. The tweezers are just medicore but they are travel friendly and good to keep in my purse for those random hairs. This product is hands down one of the best brow products that I have tried. This brow kit is just as good as those other highend brow kits from BeneFit, Urban Decay and Smashbox for a lot less money! I'm amazed of the staying power of this too! Oily skin, 100 degrees with humidity and sweat and this stuff stays put all day until I wash it off! Outstanding!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2011 9:14:00 AM More reviews by ChanelLove07

This is a really good brow powder, its pigmented and stays on all day. The only thing bad i have to say about it is that i got the color "Dark Brown" thinking that it would be a true brown color, but the lighter color has red/auburn tints to it, which doesnt match me because i have dark colored hair. But the darker color has no red tints. So i had to use the NYX cake powder's lighter shade to fill in the inner parts of my brows, which is a pain. Nevertheless, the actual product is great, i just hoped the dark brown color didnt have tints of red.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2011 6:48:00 AM More reviews by margirl23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is such a gem...bought it on a whim thinking, eh, why not, i'll try it. I honestly don't know why i never picked this up sooner. The two powders are so pigmented, and a tiny bit on the little brush goes a long way. For the day, i use the lighter shadow. The angled brush is a bit stiff, but for me, works perfectly to get in between my sparse hairs, fills in my brows perfectly and looks natural. if i want a bit of a dramatic touch, i use the darker shade, very sparingly, and it really gives my brows a polished look. the tweezers i find to be perfect for getting those tiny stray hairs out of the way, and wax is perfect for setting. This has quickly replaced my other brow pencils and shadows. The compact is lovely to throw in my purse, very convenient. Highly recommend

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2011 1:40:00 PM More reviews by acarter22

This is a great brow powder for a VERY reasonable price! I use the medium brown and my eyebrows come out perfect everytime! The brush that it comes with isn't that great however. I use the bare essentials brow brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2011 2:06:00 AM More reviews by feelingcold

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Best brow product I've ever used, and also the cheapest! Pencil has never looked natural on my brows no matter how lightly applied, but most powders have no lasting power. This stuff is heavily pigmented and stays put. It's easy to apply with the tiny brush that's included. I threw out the tweezers because they are crap.

I use the darker colour with a damp eyeliner brush to line my eyes and it looks fantastic.

I've been using this several times a week for a year and there is still plenty of product.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2011 1:50:00 AM More reviews by gitsNshiggles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I didn't start doing my eyebrows until last year and i always used just the maybelline brow pencils, you know those little red ones that come in a two back. I decided to try out these powders because I heard it looks way more natural than pencil. I had to test it out because it was so cheap! I was so so so surprised at the quality of the powders. I used the lighter one I had light brown hair and now that my hair is darker, I switched to the dark brown color in the kit and it looks perfect to me! I've barely even made a dent in the powder or wax, so I think this will last me an extremely long time.