Wet 'n' Wild Ultimate Brow Kit

4.5

on 2/7/2012 10:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my second favorite brow kit Milani is my first! The colors are pigmented and while the wax is only ok it will work if you play with it getting it warm between your fingers first. The price is unbeatable and i have to say WnW is really redeeming itself in my eyes! The palettes and singles are great now and this is just the icing on the cake! Must try!

on 2/5/2012 8:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

It's true; WnW is doing things right. This little brow kit totally renewed my faith in drugstore makeup. After being fed up with flimsy pencils, I saw reviews on MUA for this product and decided to take a chance. I have dark skin and black hair so I was worried that the colors would not be dark enough to achieve a dramatic brow. I have the Ash Brown shades and even the light color is dark enough for photos and evening makeup. I usually use the darker one because I like a very neat, bold brow. I apply the wax, then I go over it with the dark color on an angled brush. My only gripe with these is that I tend to use a lot of the wax and usually it's all gone while tons of the brow powders remain.

Of course the packaging is total nonsense, clear plastic with some kind of ridiculous sneak attack mirror in the bottom and a little pair of tweezers with the brush but I really don't care. The price ($3-$5) is fantastic and I always have a backup of these brow kits.

EDIT 10.17.13 | Not only have these things become increasingly difficult to find, but I cannot deal with how fast I go through the wax. I end up with a ton of these half used kits lying around and it's obnoxious. The replacement rate killed the cost effectiveness so I caved and bought the Anastasia Brow Fix which is a billion times better quality and a convenient crayon/pencil type product.

on 1/6/2012 9:31:00 PM

When I saw this I thought it would be a cute thing to try and to see if it really would help my brows. Lucky for me I actually don't need to much help for my brows or else I would have been very peeved off.

While the colors look amazing - and are, the sort of wax they have right on top ruins the whole thing for me. I did keep my brows in place but it made them feel awful. It also tended to take whatever color was floating around and get mixed with it somehow turning it into a mess just to look at.

Will not buy again.

on 11/21/2011 6:34:00 AM

Updated:
Forgot to update this. Using the wax before the powder makes it too dark looking. I see strokes of lines using my brow brush. So, i used it after but it would take off the powder off my eyebrows. Wax is completely useless in my opinion. I'll stick to my bareminerals brow gel.

Ok...i'm not going to give this product 5 stars just because it's cheap and can do what any other eyeshadow can do. The powder is very pigmented so you would need a light hand to apply this to your eyebrows. Took off one lippie cuz the wax sucks...what can you do with that wax? I dont even know how to use it...do i put it on before or after i fill in my eyebrows? Anyway...the brush sucks too...i was hoping for a more thicker brush. Took off another lip for that. I guess i'm a little hard to impress when it comes to brown brow shades. I think any other brown shades could do the same job. I thought it could do miracles or something because there was so much hype on youtube about it so i got it. But there's really nothing special.

on 11/20/2011 8:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this brow kit, the colors are so pigmented i could die! plus it so inexpensive which is good for someone with a budget. I took one lippie off only 'cuz the wax doesnt really help it stay so i use the Maybelline clear gel to hold it in place. but other than that i think it's a great product overall and worth the money.

on 10/10/2011 3:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was amazed by this product. It was very cheap, but it's such amazing quality! The powders are very pigmented and the wax really sets the brows. I like the packaging too, it comes with a clear top, a draw out mirror, a tweezer and a brow brush. The lid on my powder doesn't close very well anymore though. Plus, the colors are a liiiitle too dark for my complexion. Other than that, this is definately a hit!

on 10/8/2011 11:23:00 PM

Once again I am amazed at the quality of WnW. No need to spend more for brows, this kit has what alot of women have been searching for: a natural/ash medium brown that isn't a brown/red. This is easy to use, brush that comes with it works just fine. What u do is first use the clear wax and then the lighter brown powder. I dont know if thats the "right" order, but this seems to work better b/c if u put wax on second it will smudge the powder around. Abandoning my Clinique brow pencil now!

on 10/8/2011 9:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I don't really ever fill in my brows but i've decided to start and wanted something cheap to start playing with. This is super cheap and does wonders. I even love the wax to set my brows. If you wanna start playing with your brows definitely pick this up as it's cheap and it's amazing. There is two different shades in the kit so you have options. It comes with mini tweezers and an angled brush. I don't use either, I use my own angled brush from Sonia Kuschuk. Apply this in small strokes so it looks even.

on 8/20/2011 6:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS! I have very sparse asian brows and I use this everyday to fill them in. It gives a natural look and I have oily skin yet this seems to stay on and becomes more natural looking as the day goes on. I hate the whole fake looking eyebrows that some asian women have and I always try to avoid that and this product does a great job. I love how the browns are brown and don't have a red undertone like some eyebrow products do. Oh, but the packaging is absolute crap.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Absolutely fantastic! I was thinking about getting a brow pencil just because they're a little bit quicker to use than a palette, but I still love this. Great price, easy to use, fantastic staying power and pigmentation. <3

Popular Brows Products