December 21, 2014 | 1795 users online

Polishes - OPI - Tickle my France-y

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2012 10:29:00 AM More reviews by mrsleonidas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this sophisticated
yet very sexy, slightly grayed beige nude!!!

On my pale Irish-German heritage skin tone......most nude polishes or lip products tend to pull either too
orange or too brown.
But, this one is neutral and rocks!

With my opaque NailTek Fndtn II basecoat.... this can be worn with 2 quick streak free coats or 3 for a full opaque look.
I love this so much because you can wear it with whatever since it can be demure, sexy, understated, soft or edgy.

(P.S. I am looking for a lipstick and gloss that doesn't pull orange or darker brown on me. I bought MAC's Myth and Creme D Nude and they both turn very orangey on my pale NW10-15 skin. So, if any of you know of a quality name brand lipstick/gloss, that has not been discontinued, that has a neutral/greyed pale/light beige tone...I would be very grateful if you have the time to message me the name ;)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2012 9:18:00 PM More reviews by haidehh

I really like this color. like someone mentioned, its mauvy/beige. really pretty.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2012 3:17:00 PM More reviews by FakeLashes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Tickle my Francy-y is a mauvy/nude colour that indeed reminds me a little of Silly Putty. The polish is very thin and I need about 3 layers to make it completely opaque. It also chips very fast one me (within a day!) it could be because of my base/topcoat combination but other polishes seem to last longer. The good thing is with nude colours you don't see the chips as much but I expect better quality because in Europe we pay about 13 euro for a bottle ($17,00) so they aren't cheap!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2012 3:10:00 PM More reviews by Lisa527

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great color payoff for pale nail-beds, nude and vulnerable.
All time favorite.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2012 10:37:00 PM More reviews by loriann52

Great neutral colour from OPI! It's a beige-ish pink, and is very complimentary. Went on like a dream, only took two coats (and it was still quite opaque after just one!).
Great if you want your fingers to look polished, without causing much attention. Very subtle, very professional, very pretty!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2012 6:35:00 PM More reviews by happyasthesun

Definitely in my top 5 nail polishes of all time, absolutely my #1 nude nail polish.

It is a mid-tone beige with a grey-purplish undertone that is just stunning on the nails. I have golden skin, which the beige works well with, but the purple undertone makes me think it would also look lovely on pinker-toned people.

Even though it's so neutral I catch myself staring at it during class because it just looks so polished. It's a smidge darker than my natural nail color (Malaysian Mist for me is a perfect match) and so while it is understated, it's not altogether lost on my nails.

The formula is a cream, pigmented (requires maybe 1.5 layers for opaque coverage) and lasts long on my nails (survived organic chemistry lab where I clean everything with acetone!)

When I enter the workforce, if loud nails are a no-no, this will be my go-to color, for sure.

CONSIDER (especially) IF:
You wear neutral nail polish often

SKIP IF:
I don't know who can't love this color!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2012 4:29:00 AM More reviews by spugs

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

Bought this after reading reviews on here as I wanted a nude varnish to wear for work. In the bottle it doesn't look very nice but once on it's lovely. Very inoffensive and looks smart. the last on Rhodia great as we'll using a too and base cost I'm on 4 days with no chips or wear. I yarrow coats which gets it opaque. Have already been asked where u got it from by friends. would buy this again though the bottles are a good size so might be a while.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2012 11:30:00 PM More reviews by elee522

This is THE best nude nail polish EVER! Its so versatile and has an amazing balance between mauve and beige. At first i was afraid it would be too pink since thats what it seemed like from the bottle and i was on the hunt for a straight up nude. Don't let the bottle fool you because it looks lovely when applied. It compliments my skintone as well as it literally giving me compliments from others. Everytime I wear this shade (which is most of the times) I feel so sleek and feminine.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2012 6:35:00 PM More reviews by oadilemma

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Oh Wow! I ordered this online after reading the reviews here as I was struggling to find myself a 'nude' that wasnt pink or too brown. As soon as the parcel arrived it was out and on my nails and I just love it!!!!
Beautiful colour - not pink, not beige with definate undertones of lilic. Very pretty and perfect for my colouring. Easy to apply and 2 coats gave a lovely opaque and even finish.
I am a soft and cool colouring and it just blends lovely with everything. In fact the colour is very close to my natural nail bed colour which was what I was wanting. Would definately buy again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2012 4:11:00 PM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

In my set of 10 mini bottles this was one of them. Among the 10 shades featured this one looked very BLAH next to the rest so I used it last. Now it happens to be my favorite nude/mauve color. NC25 here. Beautiful shade. The one thing I didn't like about it is it is a 3 coater. I prefer 1 or 2 but the color is just so lovely so I suppose I don't mind. I have some other Revlon nude shades but they aren't like this one. I will probably purchase the full size bottle eventually.