OPI Tickle My France-y

4.6

on 6/29/2012 12:31:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This is by far my favourite and most used OPI nail polish colour. I have a lot of OPI nail polish colours but whenever I don't know what colour to wear or I'm feeling a little down I always come back to Tickle my France-y. I love the consistency of this polish. It's not streaky or thin and applies like a dream. I usually wear 2 coats but can get away with just one. I love the shine this polish has when it dries, I usually don't even both with a top coat. This polish lasts a good few days before chipping. I have other similar colours like bubble bath and dulce de leche, but there's something about Tickle my France-y that appeals to me. I feel feminine when I wear this colour and love the look of it on my nail. This colour is suitable for everyday wear... work, formal, etc. Overall a very versatile colour! 5 lippies!

on 6/20/2012 1:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

This is one of my must have MNBB (my nails but better) shades by OPI. The shade is a medium pinkish-beige with maybe a very slight hint of dusty mauve. It's one of my staple shades. I wear this when I want my nails to look understated but polished at the same time. It makes my nails look so clean and fresh. Very safe for work and I'm already on my second bottle. It's also a color I reach for when I want to take a break from the much bolder and pigmented shades of polishes I own. Two to three coats is how you get the creamy color on the bottle but I usually get away with two coats. Doesn't stain the nails even w/out a base coat. I top it off with a top coat as I do with all my polishes. Lasts a week before it needs to be re-done. A definite repurchase.

on 5/24/2012 8:25:00 AM

this is my favourite opi polish. such a lovely colour that is polished elegant. love it!

on 5/2/2012 10:29:00 AM

I love this sophisticated
yet very sexy, slightly grayed beige nude!!!

On my pale Irish-German heritage skin tone......most nude polishes or lip products tend to pull either too
orange or too brown.
But, this one is neutral and rocks!

With my opaque NailTek Fndtn II basecoat.... this can be worn with 2 quick streak free coats or 3 for a full opaque look.
I love this so much because you can wear it with whatever since it can be demure, sexy, understated, soft or edgy.

(P.S. I am looking for a lipstick and gloss that doesn't pull orange or darker brown on me. I bought MAC's Myth and Creme D Nude and they both turn very orangey on my pale NW10-15 skin. So, if any of you know of a quality name brand lipstick/gloss, that has not been discontinued, that has a neutral/greyed pale/light beige tone...I would be very grateful if you have the time to message me the name ;)

on 4/30/2012 9:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

I really like this color. like someone mentioned, its mauvy/beige. really pretty.

on 4/25/2012 3:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Tickle my Francy-y is a mauvy/nude colour that indeed reminds me a little of Silly Putty. The polish is very thin and I need about 3 layers to make it completely opaque. It also chips very fast one me (within a day!) it could be because of my base/topcoat combination but other polishes seem to last longer. The good thing is with nude colours you don't see the chips as much but I expect better quality because in Europe we pay about 13 euro for a bottle ($17,00) so they aren't cheap!

on 4/14/2012 3:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Great color payoff for pale nail-beds, nude and vulnerable.
All time favorite.

on 3/28/2012 10:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Great neutral colour from OPI! It's a beige-ish pink, and is very complimentary. Went on like a dream, only took two coats (and it was still quite opaque after just one!).
Great if you want your fingers to look polished, without causing much attention. Very subtle, very professional, very pretty!

Definitely in my top 5 nail polishes of all time, absolutely my #1 nude nail polish.

It is a mid-tone beige with a grey-purplish undertone that is just stunning on the nails. I have golden skin, which the beige works well with, but the purple undertone makes me think it would also look lovely on pinker-toned people.

Even though it's so neutral I catch myself staring at it during class because it just looks so polished. It's a smidge darker than my natural nail color (Malaysian Mist for me is a perfect match) and so while it is understated, it's not altogether lost on my nails.

The formula is a cream, pigmented (requires maybe 1.5 layers for opaque coverage) and lasts long on my nails (survived organic chemistry lab where I clean everything with acetone!)

When I enter the workforce, if loud nails are a no-no, this will be my go-to color, for sure.

CONSIDER (especially) IF:
You wear neutral nail polish often

SKIP IF:
I don't know who can't love this color!

on 3/17/2012 4:29:00 AM

Bought this after reading reviews on here as I wanted a nude varnish to wear for work. In the bottle it doesn't look very nice but once on it's lovely. Very inoffensive and looks smart. the last on Rhodia great as we'll using a too and base cost I'm on 4 days with no chips or wear. I yarrow coats which gets it opaque. Have already been asked where u got it from by friends. would buy this again though the bottles are a good size so might be a while.

Top Rated OPI Products