October 30, 2014 | 1563 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Avon - MagiX Face Perfector

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 2/20/2012 1:50:00 AM More reviews by mizzroyalbrat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

It does what it claims to mattify the skin, but it burn my cheeks. Will not repurchase. Also I hate that it can't stand properly on it's own.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2012 8:31:00 AM More reviews by Umph

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Other, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is very mattifying... keeps my face shine free all day long- for at least 12 hours. The price is reasonable. Good job Avon.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2012 7:02:00 PM More reviews by AshleyCarole

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I REALLY love this product! It works so well as a primer for underneath make up as it reduces my chances for blemishes and fights away existing ones. It also keeps me shine free and it has 20spf in it so that's just an added bonus. Its the best primer I have used and I don't see myself stopping use of this anytime soon :) btw the reason I gave it 4 stars is b/c i believe that there is always room for improvement.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/18/2012 6:48:00 AM More reviews by TwiPixie

I really tried to like it. I saw it, I read the reviews and thought to myself "hey, finally, an affordable primer!" but I hate it.
When I first bought the scent imeadiately throw me off but I kept using it because once its actually on your face you cant really smell it. But then again I see no positive difference in my face when I use it: its not matter, it doesnt blur anything, my pores look the same... If anything it leaves my face shinier and with this nasty greasy feeling on my face. I hate its texture!
But I was told it was a bad batch so I got another one... Same story! And now I have two tubes of this sitting in my vanity because I cant even use it for the sake of ending it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2012 11:25:00 PM More reviews by dcabc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The best primer I've used to smooth out the large pores I have around my nose and inner cheek area. I like to try different primers now and then, thinking that there must be something even better out there (some I've tried: Korres, Murad, Smashbox - original and light, MUFE, Dr. Brandt's Pores No More, and BE - which breaks me out every.time.), yet I always return to my trusty cheapie Avon Magix. I use a pea-sized amount and apply it to just my nose and cheeks, let it set for a few seconds, and proceed with foundation (liquid or powder - it plays well with both). Great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2012 1:35:00 AM More reviews by BrendaT09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just repurchased for the 3rd time, this works great for controlling my oily skin and keeping my makeup on throughout the day. If you have dry skin, this product may be too drying for you because I have to use a good moisturizer or even skip some dry areas if I'm having some dryness. I live in a very hot/humid climate so this really helps keep the oiliness at bay. Much cheaper than Sephora or department store brands too!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2012 4:07:00 AM More reviews by mya2403

I would go as far as saying this is HG. I am on my 6th tube Avon have surpassed all my expections.

This costs £10 in the UK and is so worth it and then some. Leaves MUFE Nars and LM in the dust.

Really helps my makeup stay and doesn't cling to dry spots feels nice and only a tiny amount is needed.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/27/2011 5:48:00 PM More reviews by VioletDesdemona

This was an okay product. The first time I used this product it did nothing for me. However with continous use, I did find that it made my makeup look somewhat better. All in all, I wouldn't purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2011 8:45:00 PM More reviews by dante001

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Use this around my eyes under my concealer. Makes my concealer go on nice and smooth and make up lasts all day. Avon has great prices for good quality make up.....their products have improved tremendously over the years

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2011 8:52:00 AM More reviews by sabelita

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

This is the worst product I've bought for what it's supposed to do - in fact it does NOTHING!! I wish I hadn't spent the money, little as it was. I could've bought a lot of Elf or WnW or something else to last me months/years. I should've known I was already spoiled from Clarins, EL, Clinique, etc.

Sorry!! I was too hasty in reviewing this. I don't know what I did wrong - tried it on too small an area maybe.

This is working GREAT for me. I don't need to use the Clinique pore minimizer any more. This does the same thing for a small fraction of the cost.