November 27, 2014 | 1427 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Make Up For Ever - HD Microperfecting Primer in 0 Neutral

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2010 7:33:00 PM More reviews by redheadjane

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Might buy again. This is comparable to other Primers out there. It does have a scent, kind of that flowery skincare cream scent you find in lancome products. So if you don't like scents, stay away. the primer itself does the job, especially under the HD Makeup. I would say it's better than average but not the HG in primers. It's lightweight, breathable and sinks in well. the one thing I was hoping it would do, was hide my pores a bit more. Needless to say, it failed in that regard. I think Benefit makes a better and cheaper primer for those of us with enlarged pore issues. I'll keep this around for better skin days.

Update: I'm returning this to Sephora. For the price, it's not worth it. This stuff dissipates off my face within a few hours and I look like I got nothing on at all. Very disappointing, but for the price, it has to go back.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2010 6:05:00 PM More reviews by Jennifer22309

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I found my HG Primer! This Primer is Awesome!!
I've been using Too faced "primed and poreless" and Macs "Prep and Prime". Both Honestly Suck compared to this primer. My make up looks blended and makes it look like im wearing less make up.. Eventually when i can afford to, im going to try the rest of the line.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2010 7:24:00 AM More reviews by colourfulapple

This product works better than Smashbox and Sephora's primers.
- Keeps makeup looking flawless and fresh all-day.
- Controls shine and minimizes appearance of pores.
- Does not cause breakouts or reactions to sometimes sensitive skin. My skin reacted badly to Smashbox's.
- With other primers, I find that my skin cannot breathe and is clogged up. But MUFE does not feel that way.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/16/2010 10:02:00 PM More reviews by CourtneyEuphoric

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like my primers to be slick and feel like the are kind of on top of my skin as a barrier. This is kind of like a thin runny moisturizer I feel like it absorbes into my skin. It smells good. And it doesn't do anything bad to my skin. And my makeup stays on pretty well but I think I will try something else when I run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2010 11:29:00 PM More reviews by Cosmeticswhore

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have an oily t zone this product helps keep my foundation matte and last longer. Makes foundation application easier feels softer and goes on smoother. I will rebuy this.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2010 8:55:00 PM More reviews by sindiosity

I haven't used it all that much yet but I like it so far. The packaging is very handy for travelling and it smells really nice. It's very pricey though so I don't think I would but this product again because I like to try new stuff out.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/14/2010 4:45:00 AM More reviews by ens

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I just try this and doesnt gave me any effect. It doesnt make the make up last longer. It doest make my face glowy. It is useless

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2010 3:05:00 PM More reviews by partymartyw

This is a colorless primer that has the consistency of a light lotion or serum. I use it under my NARS Sheer Glow to help the foundation go on smoothly and not adhere to dry patches. I would not recommend this primer for oily skin at all. I find it helps my foundation not settle into fine lines at the end of the day. I have already repurchased my second bottle. I use one pump for my entire face, and I don't let it dry for long. Apply foundation while it is still slightly damp for best results. My one bottle lasted nearly a year with daily usage.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2010 2:17:00 AM More reviews by loveforsocks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Definitely my favorite primer. I love the way it feels like lotion. It melts into my skin and makes my face a nice, smooth canvas for my makeup. It's a little thin, but that means it spreads easily. It's also very light, so it doesn't make my face feel heavy. It helps my makeup stay on better, which is a real feat since I have super oily skin. It also helps prevent my makeup from getting wiped off when I accidentally touch my face. It doesn't mattify my skin, but I use other products for that. It does, however, interact well with the other products I use. This product looks kind of pricey, but you get quite a bit for the price. I was really surprised when I opened my Sephora package and saw this huge tube.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/19/2010 8:20:00 AM More reviews by mistylovesnikras

So, here is the trouble with this primer. It smells wonderful, the packaging is attractive and that is where it ends for me. This primer does nothing for me that or it does so very little I have no chance in hell of figuring out what that is. I wear MMU and have combination skin in the winter. When I wear this under MMU or liquid foundation my dry patches are all exposed. Also, I do have larger pores on my nose and cheek area which are not at all minimized. For 32 bucks I expected better! This is one of those primers that adds to the public opinion that a primer is useless and does nothing.