April 18, 2014 | 1782 users online

Scrubs - Clean & Clear - Deep Action Exfoliating Scrub - Oil-Free

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2011 1:36:00 PM More reviews by emilyheartsmakeup

I loved this product! It was cheap, made my skin soft/clear/clean, it felt good on face, and smelled good. It clears up face pretty well. Only two things I don't like much about this product was that the bottle of it doesn't last that long and if you keep it on your face for too long it starts to sting your face.. I still love it though! I will buy this again and it is good for my face (oil-freee!) So I recommend this product :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2011 9:13:00 PM More reviews by gennisasis

Great daily exfoliator :). Helped eliminate the size of my pores (which awere huge). A repurchase :]

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2011 11:37:00 PM More reviews by HeartHazelEyes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a very great product. I gave it a 4 because, as the person below has said, it dries my skin out. Also, it is very cooling and has beads that don't clog your pores. Another con is that if you scrub a little to roughly it burns my skin, so I recommend you don't do that. Just massage it gently.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2011 7:46:00 PM More reviews by iNSeRTCLeVeRNaMeHeRe

its really a great product. it gives your face a cooling feeling whenever you use it, and it has not-too-strong exfoliating beads to get rid of dead skin
i didnt give it a 5 because:
-sometimes i find it dries out my skin if i use it too consistantly
-it didnt really do all that much for my acne..and thats kinda the point..

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2011 11:32:00 PM More reviews by xolalala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this scrub for probably about one year now. I have had acne basically my entire life and now I get red marks. But this product definitely helps to keep my skin clear, without making it dry or rough. I use it everyday, morning and night.

Whenever I stray from this product and try a different cleanser, my skin goes nuts. It always calms right back down after going back to this scrub. I do tend to go through the bottle rather quickly though. However, that's probably because I wash my face twice at night (once to remove the makeup, then second to clean my skin).

I wouldn't say this helps my pores get smaller or anything, but for everything else, it is THE BEST. I now know not to look for anything else! I DEF recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2011 12:58:00 AM More reviews by caomei2

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

MY HG! I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. <3333333333333 BEEN USING IT FOR YEARS AND ITS GREAT! EVERYONE SHOULD DISCOVER THIS GREAT SCRUB! I USE IT MORNING AND NIGHT, AND IT FEELS GREAT & CLEAN, I WILL BUY IT AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN..........

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2011 10:11:00 AM More reviews by lexijojohnson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I am in the minority who gets broken out by this stuff...I should have learned by now that anytime I feel an awesome cooling and tingling sensation from a product, that I'm likely to break out! I bought this based on reviews on here, as well as reviews from gurus on YT. I should not have strayed from what was working for me! I was using a $3 face brush from Sally Beauty and the Beyond Belief ABH scrub. I'm back to that now. My face reallllllly hated this stuff! I broke out in places I never break out! My forehead, left side of my face, and even between my brows...weird.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2011 4:17:00 AM More reviews by Quartersnpaints7

I love this face scrub! It cleans my face really good and leaves a nice, cool, tingle after I wash it off.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2010 1:11:00 AM More reviews by margaretvw

I was surprised at how effective this product is. It cleanses and removes makeup better than I thought it would! The granules aren't powerful enough to provide thorough exfoliation, I have another scrub for that, but they help to gently smooth my skin daily. This gentle daily exfoliation I believe has also helped to even out my skin tone and prevent breakouts. It also isn't as drying as a lot of cleansers, which I really appreciate. The packaging is a standard flip-top squeeze tube, which is fine. Price is reasonable, you can catch it for around $6-7 bucks. If you're looking for a cheap drugstore facial cleanser, I would give this a try, I did and I wasn't disappointed!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/28/2010 5:21:00 PM More reviews by LMdurk90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

As a couple of other people have mentioned, this "scrub" doesn't really get in there and exfoliate, because it doesn't contain very many beads. This makes it gentle enough to use about once a day (for me). Once or twice a week when my skin does need a good scrubbing, I can always just mix some sugar in with this.

The best thing about this product is the tingley/deep clean feel it gives. It actually makes me happy to get up and wash my face in the morning, and the cold feeling helps to wake me up.

I've only been using for about a month, but I do still get the occasional pimple. However, I really like the fact that this doesn't contain salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide or any other drying acne-fighting ingredient.

I say if you're looking for a SCRUB scrub, then skip it. However, if you're looking for a cheapish (I think it was about five dollars), calming daily wash with just a hint of exfoliating power, then this if for you.