September 19, 2014 | 1202 users online

Scrubs - Clean & Clear - Deep Action Exfoliating Scrub - Oil-Free

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2011 2:09:00 PM More reviews by HJensen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this product because my skin was feeling a little dull and lifeless. I use this just on my face and a different scrub on my body. This is a great exfoliator! The beads aren't to harsh and the formula feels amazing on your skin. Once you rinse it off, it's an incredible sensation. I'm giving this four stars because the packaging wasn't great. The cap filled with water in the shower and the product also leaks out into the lid of the cap. It's kind of messy and I have to make sure to drain out the cap before I take it out of the shower. Other than that, I would buy this product again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2011 9:50:00 PM More reviews by nicoleboncic

I love this scrub! After you use it, it makes your skin feel SO soft! I also love the stingy, cold sensation after! Overall, I will buy this again and again!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2011 6:53:00 PM More reviews by Gorgeous123

I Love Love Love This Product ! I Use It Night & Morning And I Never Broke Out Or Anything Like That, When You First Apply This Product You Can Really Feel How Its Doing It's job, Your Skin Feel Fresh And Clean And Clear I Love It <3 ! But There More Better One Out There At The Drugstore So I Might In The Future Buy A Diff One

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2011 6:53:00 AM More reviews by msaddler

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This really works for me. I don't react well to products that contain salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide which this cleanser doesn't have. The cleansing beads are perfect - not too big and harsh - for my skin. I use this once a day in the shower and my skin looks great. I have just purchased my second tube, something that rarely happens. Usually before I finish the product I wind up dumping it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2011 5:52:00 PM More reviews by makeupfreak08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great for summer and excellent scrub the tingly feeling good to use in the morning

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2011 8:50:00 AM More reviews by nekqua1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this last week because Walgreens had Clean & Clear buy one get one 50% off, I finally used it last night for the first time and love it i could feel it getting deep down in my pores and opening them up, will definitely buy it again

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2011 1:36:00 PM More reviews by emilyheartsmakeup

I loved this product! It was cheap, made my skin soft/clear/clean, it felt good on face, and smelled good. It clears up face pretty well. Only two things I don't like much about this product was that the bottle of it doesn't last that long and if you keep it on your face for too long it starts to sting your face.. I still love it though! I will buy this again and it is good for my face (oil-freee!) So I recommend this product :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2011 9:13:00 PM More reviews by gennisasis

Great daily exfoliator :). Helped eliminate the size of my pores (which awere huge). A repurchase :]

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2011 11:37:00 PM More reviews by HeartHazelEyes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a very great product. I gave it a 4 because, as the person below has said, it dries my skin out. Also, it is very cooling and has beads that don't clog your pores. Another con is that if you scrub a little to roughly it burns my skin, so I recommend you don't do that. Just massage it gently.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2011 7:46:00 PM More reviews by iNSeRTCLeVeRNaMeHeRe

its really a great product. it gives your face a cooling feeling whenever you use it, and it has not-too-strong exfoliating beads to get rid of dead skin
i didnt give it a 5 because:
-sometimes i find it dries out my skin if i use it too consistantly
-it didnt really do all that much for my acne..and thats kinda the point..