December 20, 2014 | 1326 users online

Scrubs - Clean & Clear - Deep Action Exfoliating Scrub - Oil-Free

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2012 10:53:00 PM More reviews by sameenelahi821

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Absolutely perfect for anyone with insanely oily skin! I don't care how oily your skin is, after using this you will feel like you were born again!! It's perfect. It's got these little exfoliating beads that leave absolutely NOTHING on your face, and it gives you a cool, tingly feeling that really makes you feel refreshed. I use this before bed to take off makeup and if you apply an acne-clearing product after it and wash it off in the morning, I absolutely guarantee that your skin will look a hundred times better in no time. If anyone is on the fence between this cleanser and the cream version - DO NOT buy the cream one! This one knocks the cream out of the park. It will forever be my nighttime skin cleansing product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2011 11:35:00 AM More reviews by MissJulie89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Oh my goodness. This scrub is love and I'm totally enamored with it. Let me start off by saying that my skin is psychotic-oily, acne-prone, superficial acne-scarred- and I've been dealing with its nonsense for a long time. I picked up this scrub due to the awesome MUA reviews, putting my faith in it. This kind of thing usually ends poorly, especially when I get really excited about a skincare product.
To my surprise, however, this scrub works amazingly for my skin type! I've been using it with my Olay Pro-X brush or a cloth every morning for two weeks so far. It's just lovely. It has a pretty strong tingle, which I adore, but if you're the kind of person who doesn't like that menthol feel, steer clear from this one. It exfoliates effectively yet gently, cleanses deeply without drying me out, and rinses clean with this AMAZING refreshing, cooling sensation. It leaves my skin bright, smooth and refreshed.
Now, in the course of using this scrub, it has helped my existing acne a bit. Not due to medicine, because there's no salicylic acid or benzol peroxide in it, but due to how deeply it cleanses. My pimples dry up more quickly, without drying up my face, of course. Needless to say, I still use moisturizer daily and nightly.
The only cons for this scrub I can think of are the smell and the packaging. While the scent is quite pleasant, I don't find fragrance necessary in facial products. Also, while the bottle is cool looking and easy to dispense product, it gets a teeny bit leaky at the opening. I just have to he careful that none spills out when I use it.
These cons are moot compared to how awesome this scrub is. I look forward to using it every morning, and boy, does that tingle wake me up!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2011 2:09:00 PM More reviews by HJensen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this product because my skin was feeling a little dull and lifeless. I use this just on my face and a different scrub on my body. This is a great exfoliator! The beads aren't to harsh and the formula feels amazing on your skin. Once you rinse it off, it's an incredible sensation. I'm giving this four stars because the packaging wasn't great. The cap filled with water in the shower and the product also leaks out into the lid of the cap. It's kind of messy and I have to make sure to drain out the cap before I take it out of the shower. Other than that, I would buy this product again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2011 9:50:00 PM More reviews by nicoleboncic

I love this scrub! After you use it, it makes your skin feel SO soft! I also love the stingy, cold sensation after! Overall, I will buy this again and again!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2011 6:53:00 PM More reviews by Gorgeous123

I Love Love Love This Product ! I Use It Night & Morning And I Never Broke Out Or Anything Like That, When You First Apply This Product You Can Really Feel How Its Doing It's job, Your Skin Feel Fresh And Clean And Clear I Love It <3 ! But There More Better One Out There At The Drugstore So I Might In The Future Buy A Diff One

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2011 6:53:00 AM More reviews by msaddler

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This really works for me. I don't react well to products that contain salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide which this cleanser doesn't have. The cleansing beads are perfect - not too big and harsh - for my skin. I use this once a day in the shower and my skin looks great. I have just purchased my second tube, something that rarely happens. Usually before I finish the product I wind up dumping it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2011 5:52:00 PM More reviews by makeupfreak08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great for summer and excellent scrub the tingly feeling good to use in the morning

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2011 8:50:00 AM More reviews by nekqua1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this last week because Walgreens had Clean & Clear buy one get one 50% off, I finally used it last night for the first time and love it i could feel it getting deep down in my pores and opening them up, will definitely buy it again

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2011 1:36:00 PM More reviews by emilyheartsmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I loved this product! It was cheap, made my skin soft/clear/clean, it felt good on face, and smelled good. It clears up face pretty well. Only two things I don't like much about this product was that the bottle of it doesn't last that long and if you keep it on your face for too long it starts to sting your face.. I still love it though! I will buy this again and it is good for my face (oil-freee!) So I recommend this product :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2011 9:13:00 PM More reviews by gennisasis

Great daily exfoliator :). Helped eliminate the size of my pores (which awere huge). A repurchase :]