Too Faced Lash Injection PinPoint

3.0

0.27 oz Black: Fragrance, Water, Polyurethane-2 Beeswax, Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Dimethylimidazolidinone Rice Starch, PEG-6 Beeswax, VP/Eicosene, Copolymer, Alcohol Denat., Sorbitol, Diethylhexyl Sebacate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Laureth-2 Benzoate, Butylene Glycol, VP/Hexadecane Copolymer, Tocopherol, Polybutene, Dimethicone PEG-8 Polyacrylate, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Dipropylene Glycol, Laureth-23. May Contain: Iron Oxides (77491), Iron Oxides (77492), Iron Oxides (77499), Benzyl Alcohol, Iodopropynyl, Butylcarbamate, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Isopropylparaben. 0.27 oz Hot Chocolate: Aqua, Polyurethane-2, Cera Alba, Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate, Glyceryl Stearate, Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, PEG-6 Beeswax, Sorbitol, Methyl Pyrrolidone, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Diethylhexyl Sebacate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Tocopherol, Polybutene, Dimethicone PEG-8 Polyacrylate, Fragrance (Aroma), Hydroxypropylcellulose, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Dipropylene Glycol, Laureth-23, Benzyl Alcohol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Isopropylparaben. ( /-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

on 5/31/2009 5:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I use this mascara with the regular lash injection to add extra length to the volumizing power of the Lash Injection, and I absolutely love the results. My lashes look long, healthy, dark, but not really unnatural. This mascara on its own works well also. It gets every single lash, and it lengthens beautifully while adding enough volume to get by on its own. I love love love this mascara. The brush is really fantastic, and I haven't had any problems removing this mascara as others have said they do.

I managed to get a free sample of this on my last Sephora outing, and I'm pretty unimpressed. It makes barely any difference on my lashes, whether they're upper or lower. It lengthens just enough to be slightly noticeable and it doesn't flake, smear, or clump. But really, that's all it has going for it. There's no volume at all here...if you're looking for that, you're out of luck! You could definitely get a different high end mascara for your twenty dollar bill. Even Maybelline's Colossal and Lash Stiletto mascaras are miles beyond this!

on 5/9/2009 2:38:00 PM

I love this mascara, but it is pretty pricey. It is a little hard to take off.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

The brush is cute and I loved how my lashes looked with this mascara. However, IT'S A PAIN TO TAKE OFF. No amount of eye makeup remover will remove it, bits of mascara still remain the day after. I've never had trouble removing any kind of mascara until now. Plus my lashes feel dry and brittle and I'm pretty sure I lost some while trying to take it off. Not worth the trouble at all.

I really love the tube formula it is so gentle and long lasting. I reviewed the original lash injection but the pint point version removes the only dilema I had with the original which was it is difficult to apply with the large brush. the Pinpoint version has a tiny brush which gets every lash with no clumping. This stuff is HG for me. Update 3/2012 still love this stuff tried Dior Lancôme this is better

on 5/3/2009 11:46:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I like this alot, like it gives my lashes like a professional look, I was surprised they could look this good, its build-able so you can def layer it on to get the look you want, a good product, I got this as a free gift from Sephora, but I def would buy it, when its not good ne more

on 5/1/2009 3:15:00 PM

I really wanted to love this mascara because I love the regular/original lash injection. Overall I think it looks more natural than the lash injection and it curls your lashes (yay you don't have to use an eyelash curler!). But it takes FOREVER to apply because the brush is so small. I think it takes 2x the time to put on. If you have the time in the morning to apply this, then get it, its worth the money, but if not, stick with the regular lash injection. I did a video on youtube comparing both products on my eyes with pictures and all so you can see it if you want.

on 4/28/2009 1:45:00 PM

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I'm asian with super straight wimpy lashes. This is my new HG mascara! I've tried everything on the market from drug store to department store and I haven't found anything as good as PinPoint. I loved the regular, but this has a smaller brush so you can get every little lash. I just curl them and coat! Even my hubs knows when I'm wearing PinPoint. It give me super long lovely lashes that don't smear. And it's so easy to take off unlike other waterproof mascaras.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

pros:
- brush is great and gets in to the nooks and crannies of hairs (like the corners).
- lengthens beautifully.
- great volume too.
- cleans off easily.

cons:
- kind of clumps.
- kind of smudges.
- fibers fall on face after a while.
- you just need to get used to this mascara to make it work for you.

i'm torn by this and maybelline's waterproof lash discovery. the brush is very similar to lash discovery, but the formula isn't. lash discovery gives a clean look, it's not as smudgy or clumpy, give mediocre volume and lengthening. i guess lash injection pinpoint gives more of an "oomph" effect. also, when i apply lash injection pinpoint by placing a business card behind my lashes while applying it gives you a nice false lash look. i kind of like it's citrusy smell.

i guess maybelline's lash discovery is a day mascara while too faced lash injection pinpoint a dramatic night mascara. lash injection is also a great stage/performance mascara.

i'll most likely purchase this again.

on 3/31/2009 1:11:00 PM

So I have regular lash injection as well and I actually like this product better. Lash injection is nice because it looks more natural but it does tend to smear and flake. This product does not do that on me which is nice because now I don't have to check the mirror every hour to see if I have a black smear under my eye. It adds more length than lash injection and the brush and packaging are thinner. The brush allows you to "pinpoint" certain lashes and make them longer than the rest.

Really like this. Oh and I don't have a problem taking it off at night. Just some simple eye makeup remover and it's gone.

Popular Mascaras