November 28, 2014 | 1683 users online

Sunscreen - Eucerin - Everyday Protection Face Lotion - Broad Spectrum SPF 30

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 3/3/2012 6:38:00 PM More reviews by ColourTheWorld

After reading great reviews on this product, I decided to go out and buy a bottle. I have dry skin on my face due to use of Benzoyl Peroxide as many of you know, to treat acne. I was hoping this moisturizer would help with my dry skin. But, in reality, it didn't help at all. The actual consistency of the product was much lighter than what I'm used to. Also, the product does not blend into your skin. It left white patches on my face which made my face look ghost like instead of blending with my natural skin colour. That bothered me a lot seeing as this never happened to me while using any other moisturizer before. I think this product is meant for people who don't have dry skin and is just looking for a light-weight moisturizer with SPF in it. It didn't work out for me because I needed a much heavier moisturizer to keep my dry skin soft. I now use Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream on my face and it does wonders in keeping my face baby soft. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2012 12:03:00 AM More reviews by yesjessica

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the only moisturizer I have found that I can use every single day without it causing redness or acne in my sensitive skin. I will probably keep using it for a while!

I use this as a daily moisturizer with spf rather than as a traditional sunscreen. As a sunscreen, however, it's definitely worthy of five stars. I don't know any other sunscreen that I could wear every single day without getting my pores clogged.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 1/28/2012 8:09:00 PM More reviews by liladriana07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a good sunscreen that would have a higher concentration of protection. It made my face oily so I gave to my sister.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2012 2:20:00 PM More reviews by crissy234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I wanted to get a moisturizer with SPF in it, so I decided to give this one a try. I really like it b/c it sinks into my skin and doesn't feel sticky; there's not much of a smell and I like the pump it comes with. I've only used this in the fall/winter so far, so I'm not sure how it will perform for me in the summer, but I'll definitely repurchase this.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/22/2012 3:46:00 PM More reviews by NightShift

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

My skin is very fair and sensitive, and sunscreen is my main defense against premature aging (most of the "sensitive" anti-aging products are far too strong for me), so sunscreens are something I try out a lot.

I wanted to try this sunscreen because it is marketed for sensitive skin, and have heard good things about Eucerin, so why not?

Well lets start with the positive, the texture is light and easy to spread (too light for me because my skin is dry, so I have another moisturizer) and it sinks in very quickly. There is a strong "sunscreen" smell. My skin is left matte and a little smoother. But then comes the fall.

As soon as I have applied this to my face it rolls off. Literally. Neck, forehead, cheeks, everywhere, it rolls off.

I actually asked a dermatologist about this, and his immediate response was, "You're putting too much on". At the time I was struck dumb so I let it go, but now that I've had some time to think about this I strongly believe it is just this sunscreen.

I have been using sunscreen *daily* since I was 14. Daily. I've tried a lot over the years and I have never had a sunscreen roll up on me like this. Just for my own curiosity I put a thinner layer on, and it still rolled up on me. I honestly think my chemistry does not work with this sunscreen.
While I do use a moisturizer underneath, I let it sit in for 10-15 before I put on the sunscreen (I have breakfast, etc), and again, I don't have this problem with other sunscreens.

..alas, the hunt for the HG sunscreen continues.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2012 3:33:00 AM More reviews by mistymew28

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff! I have been using it for years. I love that it's an everyday face lotion that has spf (without have the grease sunscreens frequently have). Not only does it have spf, but it's spf 30 and UVA/UVB. Other face lotions I have seen only have an spf 15 if they have any at all. I put this on right after the shower, and I don't go a day without using it. It moisturizes very well. If I'm going to be outside all day, I just apply it in the morning and I don't even have to reapply - even after being in the water! I don't get sunburnt at all, which really says something because I get beat red if I don't wear sunscreen.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2011 8:06:00 PM More reviews by RiskQn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a great spf lotion. It's gentle on my acne prone/combination skin. It doesn't irritate. It provides good yet not too heavy moisturization during the summer time. In the winter I'll put this over a slightly more winter friendly day moisturizer to still keep the high spf sun protection. (It doesn't provide quite enough moisture for my skin in the winter, hence the four lippies instead of 5.) I'll also mix this sometimes with my liquid foundations to create a tinted moisturizer. I love that it has a pump, because that makes it more sanitary. This is a solid product to be a part of anyone's skin care routine.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2011 10:32:00 PM More reviews by looseygooseyiamnot

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Just a bit of a background on my skin: Extremely reactive, and for a long time, I was unable to wear any kind of SPF I tried because they all caused severe irritations to my face.
For some reason, despite wanting to give up on finding SPF that worked, I tried this out of desperation. My skin actually loves it. It soothes, it moisturizes and it protects! It does have a bit of a white cast at first, but I make sure to blend it in really well. No irritation, no breakouts.
I find the finish leaves my skin quite dewy and healthy looking.
All I can say is thank the Universe for this product because I don't know where I'd be without it!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/6/2011 9:20:00 PM More reviews by himboden28

This didn't seem to actually moisturize my face very much. When I would finish putting it on there would still be dry spots. It only seemed to leave my skin feeling a bit shiny/oily. Only plus side, it comes in a decent bottle with a cap for the pump.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2011 2:10:00 PM More reviews by jaylee74

moisturizing with a high spf without the spf smell and it comes with a pump. One pump of this stuff will do. What else can you ask for. A plus? CHEAP!!