Lancome Photogenic Lumessence Light Mastering & Line-Smoothing Makeup

4.1

TITANIUM DIOXIDE 6.038981%, COSMETIC INGREDIENTS, ISONONYL ISONONANOATE, DIMETHICONE, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, VINYL DIMETHICONE/METHICONE SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX, NYLON-12 DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, ALUMINA, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, METHICONE, MAY CONTAIN: TITANIUM DIOXIDE, IRON OXIDES, MICA, BLUE 1 LAKE

on 2/3/2011 10:41:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This stuff is really lovely. I have oily yet aging skin (delightful combo), and this foundation handles both problems beautifully. My skin looks, well, luminescent -- glowing without being shiny. The product applies easily using just my fingertips and a little goes a long way. I use less than a pea-sized amount for my whole face to get the coverage I need. Possible HG; time will tell.

on 1/17/2011 1:51:00 AM

ive been using photogenic lumessence for a little while and i must say that this foundation truly makes you glow! i use beige albatre-the lightest in the line, and though it is slightly too dark for my skin, it blends really easily and the glow it gives your skin makes up for the colour being slightly too dark. however i find if i use le blanc de chanel first it lightens it a little! it is also is the first foundation ive used that i have been complimented on, when i was sick and by a male none the less! as for staying power, it is quite good, i have combination skin, so usually a light dust of bronzer during the summer or benefit dandelion (year round) sets it! all in all a truly great foundation! HG!

on 12/17/2010 9:03:00 AM

I bought this yesterday and have only worn it today, but as for now it's my HG foundation, so I just had to write a review.

My skin is really dry, especially now in winter, and especially because I have this weird virus infection which gave my whole body a sort of "rash" also a little bit in a face area, allthough in the face the rash only gave me extreme dryness, not reddish marks.

Anyway, this foundation is lovely. I apply it with a MAC 190 brush and it goes on like a dream, and looks really natural. I just came home from a long day at school and it's still excactly in place. Amazing. My skin looks and feels glowy and dewy. It's the best foundation I have ever tried. The only con I have is that even the lightest shade is a tad too orange on my fair skin, but don't worry, fair skinned people can still make it work though! The coverage is perfect! A medium I would say, but still buildable.

All dry skinned people, buy this and love it!

on 11/26/2010 6:42:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

First of all this line has decent color selection (bisque 2 is a perfect match for me). The light reflecting pigments in this fx do add a very luminous glow. It goes on like silk, blends perfectly and comes in a pump. My favorite thing about this foundation is that it looks like *real* skin!! Not a "made-up" face! Just glowing skin!! Only downside is after 8-10 hours of wear my face needs to be re-done (if I'm going out, etc). If you are curious about this, spend $20 more dollars and get Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk....best foundation in the world, google it for tons of non-MUA reviews as well.

on 11/3/2010 3:33:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Best Foundation. I've started using this 2 years ago. Didn't have any problem. Great feeling, gorgeous glowy and flawless skin looking. I recommend it

on 9/26/2010 12:22:00 PM

Have got this shade 02 and 03.O2 Ros Lys is my go to shade and 03 for summer months but can be worn at night for a warmer /glowy look. Lovely medium - full coverage but dewy and moisy looking. Blends well and lasts. Dispenser it hygenic and means a bottle lasts an age. Good quality product - linited shade choice. Does not break me out so Lancome SPF ingredients are a safe choice for me.

on 8/30/2010 6:08:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I only just started using this foundation and so far, so good. I read a lot about it and because my skin has a tendency to look a bit sallow, I wanted to try a foundation that gives my skin a quick pick-me-up.
The price: on the pricey site but fair. 38 euros, here in Holland.
Packaging: a bottle with a pump, a big plus! A little goes a long way, one pump is enough to cover the face.
Product: very blendable, liquid but not runny.
I use one of the lightest shades (beige albatre) on my NW20 skin, which is a good match.
Leaves a nice layer without looking caked on; needed a little concealer under my eyes and on spots to cover them up. Gives a glowy, even skintone. Set with a loose powder it looks very natural.
During the day: After a couple of hours I noticed a little shine on my nose. Blotted with blotting sheets, makeup stays on well. Skin feels soft and looks glowing.
End of the day: skin still feels soft and moisturized, the color faded a bit (after 14 hrs, that is...) but after cleansing my skin still feels as soft as a baby's butt :-)
I love it... So far definitely worth the try!

on 8/23/2010 10:12:00 PM

I used Bare Minerals for several years and started to have breakouts. I also noticed that I looked washed out in pictures. A friend told me about the new HD foundations. I had to go to a few counters at Macy's before I located the Lancome HD Foundation. I am very happy with it. I have not had any breakouts and love the coverage. I did go back to Bare Minerals for a few days and the breakouts reappeared. I cannot explain why that is happening, but am pleased that I have a wonderful replacement.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Im so glad I picked this up. I have been using Estee Lauder's Lucidity which I love and have used for 8yrs or so, and I will always be loyal to it, because its a great foundation. Being a makeup junkie Im always looking for new makeup. I picked up this foundation in the lightest neutral shade which works for me right now, but I suspect that it will be too dark for me during the winter months. EL's lightest neutral shade is a perfect match its the only brand that carries a shade that matches me perfectly during the winter. (Im extremely fair) This foundation applies like butter, does not cake, and gives me a glowy like finish, it is a minimal coverage foundation and if used with a primer it will last for 8hrs. My only problem with this foundation is the color, like I said I picked up the lightest neutral shade and it looks sort of grey/ashy like, so I mix it with Estee Lauder's Lucidity to tone down the grey, because alone it really looks grey but yet it does give a luminous look just a grey one LOL, does anyone else see that in Lancome's neutral shades are like grey ashy looking? The other colors don't really match me and this is not even a perfect match, but because I love luminous foundations I had to get this. Maybe next time I'll get a cool shade since that's what Im really suppose to wear, and get a darker tone to match me during the summer months. This is a nice foundation Im still going to give it 5lippies, but not better than my HG Lucidity. I must say that the neutral shade I picked up really is ugly due to those ridiculous grey undertones.

on 7/7/2010 9:08:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I started using this product when my Max Factor Miracle Touch Liquid Illusion Foundation ran out. I love this Lancome foundation. I'm fairly tan, an NC40 in MAC Mineralize SPF 15 Foundation (as can be gleaned from this list, I tend to experiment with foundations). The liquid foundation comes in a pump which is really great. The Lancome foundation brush works well with it, too. The liquid glides onto my skin and doesn't feel heavy. I use MAC skin fix powder to set it.

It does stay fairly well. My only complaint is that after 5 or 6 hours, my face becomes shiny. I have a combination skin (oily T zone, dry cheeks) so I guess that's one reason.
Overall, the product is good and lasted me months.