November 26, 2014 | 1704 users online

Liquid - Lancome - Photogenic Lumessence Light Mastering & Line-Smoothing Makeup

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2010 3:33:00 AM More reviews by NewNow

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Best Foundation. I've started using this 2 years ago. Didn't have any problem. Great feeling, gorgeous glowy and flawless skin looking. I recommend it

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2010 12:22:00 PM More reviews by RIX

Have got this shade 02 and 03.O2 Ros Lys is my go to shade and 03 for summer months but can be worn at night for a warmer /glowy look. Lovely medium - full coverage but dewy and moisy looking. Blends well and lasts. Dispenser it hygenic and means a bottle lasts an age. Good quality product - linited shade choice. Does not break me out so Lancome SPF ingredients are a safe choice for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2010 6:08:00 AM More reviews by JunkieXL

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I only just started using this foundation and so far, so good. I read a lot about it and because my skin has a tendency to look a bit sallow, I wanted to try a foundation that gives my skin a quick pick-me-up.
The price: on the pricey site but fair. 38 euros, here in Holland.
Packaging: a bottle with a pump, a big plus! A little goes a long way, one pump is enough to cover the face.
Product: very blendable, liquid but not runny.
I use one of the lightest shades (beige albatre) on my NW20 skin, which is a good match.
Leaves a nice layer without looking caked on; needed a little concealer under my eyes and on spots to cover them up. Gives a glowy, even skintone. Set with a loose powder it looks very natural.
During the day: After a couple of hours I noticed a little shine on my nose. Blotted with blotting sheets, makeup stays on well. Skin feels soft and looks glowing.
End of the day: skin still feels soft and moisturized, the color faded a bit (after 14 hrs, that is...) but after cleansing my skin still feels as soft as a baby's butt :-)
I love it... So far definitely worth the try!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2010 10:12:00 PM More reviews by cherylm2000

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I used Bare Minerals for several years and started to have breakouts. I also noticed that I looked washed out in pictures. A friend told me about the new HD foundations. I had to go to a few counters at Macy's before I located the Lancome HD Foundation. I am very happy with it. I have not had any breakouts and love the coverage. I did go back to Bare Minerals for a few days and the breakouts reappeared. I cannot explain why that is happening, but am pleased that I have a wonderful replacement.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2010 1:04:00 AM More reviews by AllAboutMe83

Im so glad I picked this up. I have been using Estee Lauder's Lucidity which I love and have used for 8yrs or so, and I will always be loyal to it, because its a great foundation. Being a makeup junkie Im always looking for new makeup. I picked up this foundation in the lightest neutral shade which works for me right now, but I suspect that it will be too dark for me during the winter months. EL's lightest neutral shade is a perfect match its the only brand that carries a shade that matches me perfectly during the winter. (Im extremely fair) This foundation applies like butter, does not cake, and gives me a glowy like finish, it is a minimal coverage foundation and if used with a primer it will last for 8hrs. My only problem with this foundation is the color, like I said I picked up the lightest neutral shade and it looks sort of grey/ashy like, so I mix it with Estee Lauder's Lucidity to tone down the grey, because alone it really looks grey but yet it does give a luminous look just a grey one LOL, does anyone else see that in Lancome's neutral shades are like grey ashy looking? The other colors don't really match me and this is not even a perfect match, but because I love luminous foundations I had to get this. Maybe next time I'll get a cool shade since that's what Im really suppose to wear, and get a darker tone to match me during the summer months. This is a nice foundation Im still going to give it 5lippies, but not better than my HG Lucidity. I must say that the neutral shade I picked up really is ugly due to those ridiculous grey undertones.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2010 9:08:00 AM More reviews by Zbluesky

I started using this product when my Max Factor Miracle Touch Liquid Illusion Foundation ran out. I love this Lancome foundation. I'm fairly tan, an NC40 in MAC Mineralize SPF 15 Foundation (as can be gleaned from this list, I tend to experiment with foundations). The liquid foundation comes in a pump which is really great. The Lancome foundation brush works well with it, too. The liquid glides onto my skin and doesn't feel heavy. I use MAC skin fix powder to set it.

It does stay fairly well. My only complaint is that after 5 or 6 hours, my face becomes shiny. I have a combination skin (oily T zone, dry cheeks) so I guess that's one reason.
Overall, the product is good and lasted me months.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2010 11:21:00 AM More reviews by ibraille

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a GORGEOUS foundation. It gives wonderful coverage and the perfect satin glowy-ness-- not greasy/shiny-- look to the skin. It's also super light feeling and wears well. Only problem? Broke me out HORRIBLY. Cystic breakouts that started within days of wearing this. Stopped wearing...stopped breaking out. If not for this, it would be my absolute HG foundation.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2010 11:08:00 AM More reviews by perfectionseeker

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have to give this foundation 5 out of 5. I used to love Chanel but then stopped smoking and found it was too hydrating to the point of greasy. I'm surprised how good this is and how it hasn't yet become a cult product - not so matte as to be caked on, not too shiny so as to look greasy and it's covering power and staying power are unrivalled in my opinion. Wore it on my wedding day and didn't need touching up and made my skin flawless and glowy. Pricewise it's expensive but worth it and 1 pump is all you need so lasts a long time. Looks smart, pump stays clean and if you get towards the bottle you can unscrew the top to make sure you use every last drop. Very impressed, well done lancome.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/7/2010 10:31:00 AM More reviews by bright123

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Really like this foundation! I havent been to the Lancome counter in a long time. The people at the counter at Dillards were very helpful and gave me a huge sample of this stuff to try, I had enough for about two weeks of continuous use and the color and consistancy of this foundation is perfect for my aging skin. Plus it did not make me break out, which quite a few moisturizing foundations do. I really hate it when makeup counter people give me a little packet of a one or 2 time use sample foundation as it just doesnt give me the ability to really test to see if it works well with my sensitive, aging, complicated skin. This color, buff5, matches my nw25 skin perfectly. I am a cool toned girl and all the hype about "most people have yellow based skin" has reduced my foundation choices immensely. I look sick in yellow toned foundations, but dont want overly pink ones either. This foundation lasts on my face without powder for my long 12 plus hour nursing shifts. I think this is good foundation. Hope this helps you out there. EDIT-think this coverage is a bit heavy-am still looking

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2010 10:34:00 PM More reviews by jaann

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

In my experience, everything that the name of this foundation claims is true. I have always liked the way it made my skin look and feel. I came to appreciate it even more when I saw a photo of myself taken at the last New Year's Eve party: my face was glowing and flawless! Photogenic indeed!

The bad part of this foundation for me is that every time I use this, I seem to get break-outs afterward. I don't know whether it is simply coincidence or a real cause-and-effect. Given how great my skin looks in this, I am reluctant to throw it away, so I keep it in case there is an event where I really want to look good and don't mind dealing with the consequences later. I can definitely not use this every day.
continued >>