December 22, 2014 | 1713 users online

Mascara - Dior - Diorshow Iconic High Definition Lash Curler Mascara

rated 3 of 5 on 2/9/2012 8:46:00 PM More reviews by irisng

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was disappointed with this product because blackout was so much better and I was giving iconic a chance. It doesn't volumize as much, but it does separate all the eyelashes. It's supposed to give your eyelashes a natural curl, but it didn't do my eyelashes the justice. Not the best mascara, but not the worst.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2012 9:20:00 AM More reviews by megabookfreak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It holds! It holds! The curl, I mean. Few mascaras are able to do so and I've finally found one! Wish it weren't 30 bucks because it holds the curl only for a couple hours, then you have to reapply. Will probably still buy again....

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2012 11:57:00 PM More reviews by fofamoyane

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have read rave reviews on this and so I went ahead and bought it. I wear contact lenses and this mascara isn't suitable for it. It made my eyes red after a few hours and it wasn't providing me that "full lashes" look. It was thick, but not really working out for my Asian lashes.:(

I would go back again to a Lancome mascara. Definitely.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2011 1:36:00 PM More reviews by lightgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the ONLY mascara I will purchase! It is quite expensive but I usually find it on ebay for less. One coat and my eyelashes look so awesome it looks like I applied falsies!! Beautiful long wearing and easy to remove with soap and water. Does not flake, cake, smear - stays awesome all day!! LOVE IT!!! I have it in black and dark blue.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2011 5:43:00 PM More reviews by JaanBlack

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

loooove it...I'm a mascara freak and I am in love with the plastic brush, formula and packaging...no smudge, no clumping and buildable. The first time I tried it, I expected thick, black, nighttime lashes but this merely fanned them out and left a light first coat (almost like Full & Soft or Get Up & Grow) which pleased me b/c I like the option to have "skank" lashes as I call them...I typically want them to stand out but NOT look like I applied 15 coats - this is the best

rated 2 of 5 on 12/20/2011 5:09:00 PM More reviews by Sheidz

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was very dissapointed in the quality of this mascara! definitely wouldn't recommend to anyone!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2011 6:04:00 AM More reviews by Cara_M

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Sorry to rain on the parade here, but I'm a Dior mascara fan and I don't rate this mascara at all! I have long lashes and LOVE Extase and Diorshow to add a bit of thickness. I really wanted to try Iconic because of the amazing reviews, and experimented with it on its own for daytime (clumpy, nondescript) and layered with Extase for evening (looked worse than using Extase alone). The brush isn't great, in my opinion, so I'm not sure if it's the formulation or the brush that isn't working for me, but this was a great big waste of money for me.

EDIT: I upped this from 2 stars to 3, it's growing on me a bit more as I'm using it up during the day.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2011 6:45:00 PM More reviews by Leah786

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely adore this mascara!!! It is hands down one of the best ive ever used, and ive wasted plenty of money trying to find a good one.
Ive got incredibly long lashes, and i had always found it quite problematic to get a mascara that didnt clump them altogether and leave marks on any and every area that my eyelashes seemed to touch, (my eyelashes really are that long).
This mascara however, manages to perfectly curl my eyelashes so much so that i dont even have to use a curler. It doesnt melt and leaves marks all over my eyes either, which for my eyelashes is a major plus.
With just one coat, your eyelashes look amazing for daytime, or anytime to be honest, but if you want a more dramatic finish than you can add more coats, and the best bit is that this doesnt clump at all!!!
Its got a really good texture to it, and you can feel it when your putting it on. Needless to say, i never leave my house without it, and literally one coat of this leaves my lashes look amazing all day and night.
The pricing is slightly expensive, but its definitely worth it considering how good an effect it has, and so i will definitely be repurchasing.
For those who want a beautiful curl to their lashes, than this is the product for you. It also helps with volume and gets to every lash, giving you a lovely wide-eyed look.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2011 10:21:00 PM More reviews by strix

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is one of the best (if not THE best) mascaras I've used. It is not goopy, clumpy, too wet, too dry, smudgy, or flaky. It makes my lashes look a lot longer, and hold their curl. The brush is so great at coating individual lashes that it looks like I'm not wearing mascara-- it looks like I just have naturally long, dark lashes, which is exactly what mascara should do! It lasts all day too.

I have tried a ton of drug-store and high-end mascaras, including the popular ones like Fresh Supernova, Benefit (badgal and they're real), the regular DiorShow (too clumpy), and Chanel Inimitable (very good mascara). This one is my favorite so far!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2011 10:39:00 AM More reviews by organicjunkiee

These guys really know how to make good mascaras!This is the best mascara I have used ever,period. Lasts all day, doesn't smudge . Easy to apply , lengthens lashes and doesn't make it look clumpy, makes my lashes look naturally beautiful and not madeup ,but if you looking for something dramatic and illustrious then definitely this is not your type.