December 20, 2014 | 1723 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Eyes Creme Eyeliner - Black

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2013 7:05:00 PM More reviews by CaramelPrincess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Once I heard this was a dupe for the MAC gel liner, I had to give it a go, and I looove it. It's very cheap, creamy. and lasts all day. I'll put this stuff in the morning, and at night when I'm taking off my makeup at night, it's still intact. This is a eyeliner that doesn't have a whole lot of wiggle room for mistakes, so some practice is required because if you mess up, it's not easy to remove. The packaging is adorable, but not great. I keep hearing of people complain about it drying too fast, but that hasn't been an issue for me at all. I keep it tightly sealed and close it right away, and it's lasted quite a bit. This is my go to eyeliner, I love this stuff. I refuse to go back to pencil eyeliners!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2013 2:09:00 AM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pros

- pigmented
- long wearing

Cons

- dries out very quickly

Comments: It wasn't long until I found myself having to warm the product up due to its very dry consistency. I would like to think I just got a dud, but based on the only pot I owned...I wasn't impressed. The pigmentation and staying power are excellent, however I couldn't stand how quickly it dried up.

Will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2013 7:17:00 PM More reviews by NudeBlush

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Tried this for the 2nd time because I forgot how I liked it the first time.
Pros: no smudging on the upper lid area, pigmented black, cheap.
Cons: major smudging on the lower lid area even with UDPP. I had racoon eyes! I guess my skin is just too oily for this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/26/2012 8:56:00 PM More reviews by Boule

I bought this because of the great reviews. I had high expectations and was very disappointed after trying it. After only a few hours, it smudged...under my eyes! I looked like a racoon...not good! I tried setting it with eyeshadow, but that didn't help. I don't understand why it got so many good reviews, there are eyeliners in the same price range (maybe just slightly more expensive) that are much better!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/26/2012 7:11:00 AM More reviews by MaggieXoxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I typically really like wet n wild products bit this liner was a mess. I read all the good reviews and thought this product would be perfect to venture into cream liners since I typically only use liquid liner. When I first tried it I thought it was an ok product for the price but I knew from then I wouldn't be repurchasing since it didn't even go on smoothly. Worst of all is it dried so quick despite me closing it tightly after each use. The packaging is terrible and I believe thats what led to it drying so quickly.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/12/2012 4:44:00 AM More reviews by inadase

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product was a huge disappointment. After trying other drugstore eyeliners and have success with them I thought this eyeliner would be amazing, but I was wrong. The texture of the eyeliner on application is nice, but the eyeliner smudges a lot throughout the day. Also the eyeliner in the pot dries out quickly and become hard to use really quickly.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/30/2012 1:08:00 AM More reviews by missbrightside08

Bought this to see what the hype was about. I found that it does give a deep black color, but it just doesn't stay on my lower lashline and waterline. It is not waterproof and can't withstand my watery eyes. Still looking for my HG eyeliner. As for the top lashline, yes it stays in place.

The packaging is quite cheap--the lid is thin and awkward to put on. The liner brush it comes with is really cheap and gives a huge thick line so I would recommend throwing it away immediately and using a more precise angle brush.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2012 5:31:00 AM More reviews by lepoe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Can I get a Halleloo for this product! I love this and it is my HG of creme eyeliners. It goes on smooth, is easy to blend, does not smudge once it is set, and it doesn't dry out easily. I put it on top of my false lash band and it make the band virtually impossible to see. In my opinion, it works just as good as the expensive brands and is much easier on the wallet.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2012 7:32:00 PM More reviews by makeupjulia1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Awesome eyeliner! For the price, this yields bang for your buck!! I have never had any issues with drying up. Using this with an angled brush works a lot better than a thin liner brush like a bent liner brush. The matte finish it gives is amazing!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/23/2012 9:37:00 PM More reviews by missmarytx

My skin is having major reactions to this liner! I just put it on after buying it from the store. The lids of my eyes are itchy/ irritated/ burning its just bad I'm taking this back tomorrow even though I'm adverse to returning products Ive used this is definitely causing reactions with my skin! I do use h/e the majority of the time but I use maybelline as my everyday gel eyeliner and its never caused me any kind of reaction...