July 28, 2014 | 1378 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Eyes Creme Eyeliner - Black

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 12/12/2012 4:44:00 AM More reviews by inadase

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product was a huge disappointment. After trying other drugstore eyeliners and have success with them I thought this eyeliner would be amazing, but I was wrong. The texture of the eyeliner on application is nice, but the eyeliner smudges a lot throughout the day. Also the eyeliner in the pot dries out quickly and become hard to use really quickly.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/30/2012 1:08:00 AM More reviews by missbrightside08

Bought this to see what the hype was about. I found that it does give a deep black color, but it just doesn't stay on my lower lashline and waterline. It is not waterproof and can't withstand my watery eyes. Still looking for my HG eyeliner. As for the top lashline, yes it stays in place.

The packaging is quite cheap--the lid is thin and awkward to put on. The liner brush it comes with is really cheap and gives a huge thick line so I would recommend throwing it away immediately and using a more precise angle brush.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2012 5:31:00 AM More reviews by lepoe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Can I get a Halleloo for this product! I love this and it is my HG of creme eyeliners. It goes on smooth, is easy to blend, does not smudge once it is set, and it doesn't dry out easily. I put it on top of my false lash band and it make the band virtually impossible to see. In my opinion, it works just as good as the expensive brands and is much easier on the wallet.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2012 7:32:00 PM More reviews by makeupjulia1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Awesome eyeliner! For the price, this yields bang for your buck!! I have never had any issues with drying up. Using this with an angled brush works a lot better than a thin liner brush like a bent liner brush. The matte finish it gives is amazing!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/23/2012 9:37:00 PM More reviews by missmarytx

My skin is having major reactions to this liner! I just put it on after buying it from the store. The lids of my eyes are itchy/ irritated/ burning its just bad I'm taking this back tomorrow even though I'm adverse to returning products Ive used this is definitely causing reactions with my skin! I do use h/e the majority of the time but I use maybelline as my everyday gel eyeliner and its never caused me any kind of reaction...

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2012 12:49:00 AM More reviews by StupidUserNames

Wow this eyeliner is seriously for heavy liner junkies. This doesn't move it glides on very black and it has a matte finish. Everytime I go to the store to get another one they never have it in stock people must buy like 3 all at once or maybe even steal them. Funny how many say this dried out completely, the secret is keep it tightly sealed mine dried out but I poked a hole on top of the dry area and inside was a very creamy liner so I made sure to check it everyday so it would dry out. And I finished it with out any problems. Now this eyeliner scares me because it's so pigmented and if you mess up that's it you gotta start all over again because this liner is so hard to remove not even make up remover worked to be honest I don't know what I even used to clean it off at night sometimes I would just sleep in it because it's such a hassle to remove. Other than that it's a great product I recommend it to every eyeliner addict out there truste it's even better than Mac fluidline.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2012 10:24:00 PM More reviews by celestdelune32

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Absolutely love this cream eyeliner.Its waterproof,smuge proof,fadeproof,and never creases.But if you put too much it will dry and flake so dont do that.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/15/2012 6:45:00 AM More reviews by DiaryofaDyme

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

To me, this liner was just OK. The consistency seemed to gravitate to the dryer side, and I had to perform 'brush acrobatics' just to get some liner on the brushes I was using(I used a few). In four months it dried up on me completely, and was unusable. I think there are many alternatives on the market(think Maybelline, for example), that would perform just as well, if not better.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2012 1:28:00 PM More reviews by sexygirl999

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a great buy. Highly pigmented, does not budge, and you can't beat the price. The downsides are almost that it's *too good* - once it's on, it dries very quickly and is hard to smudge to soften, and it is very difficult to take off. The other gel/creme eyeliners I have tried include Bobbi Brown, Physician's Formula, and Maybelline - so far this is the longest lasting for me. I do use eyelid primer, which increases the durability, but this is great on its own too.

I had stopped using this for a few months because I was using BB's gel liner in Espresso Ink, but I pulled it out recently, craving a true black. Despite the flimsy top others have mentioned, it had not dried up at all and was still fully usable. I should mention I don't use the brush included with this product (though I do use it with other eyeliners); I have found that BB's Ultra Thin Brush and the PF brush work best.

Overall, highly recommended :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2012 12:28:00 AM More reviews by bubblegum124

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this liner! I only use it on my top lid, but I have very oily eyelids and even the top liner usually tends to transfer to my lower lashline. This eyeliner doesn't do that at all, and I love it for that. When I first bought it, it was super smooth, and super amazing, but I found the cap/lid was really skimpy and rather hard to screw onto the container. This led to a couple days where it was exposed to air due to me being in a rush and not taking the time to screw the lid on properly. As expected, it has dried out, but it still works great. Sometimes this eyeliner does crease, even with both a primer and a paintpot, but I suspect this is mainly due to my small and oily eyelids. Overall I love this eyeliner, but the packaging could be better and for not being marked as waterproof, it is amazingly waterproof -- I went swimming with it on and it stayed until I rubbed my eyes a couple time. The price is also really low, I definitely will repurchase this when I run out.