Wet 'n' Wild Mega Eyes Creme Eyeliner - Black

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyethylene, Polysilicone-6, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Lecithin, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylphenyl, Methylpropional, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Benzyl Salicylate, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Coumarin. [(May Contain): Mica, Black 2/CI 77266, Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090, Carmine/CI 75470, Ferric Ferrocyanide/CI 77510, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Ultramarines/CI 77007].

This is actually a pretty freaking good deal for a gel eyeliner.this eyeliner is super pigmented, one of the most pigmented gel eyeliners ive ever used and it stays put until you take it off.now as with most eyeliners, it does smudge and fade after some time especially if you have oily skin like me.but without a primer it lasts a good 6-8 hours which is fantastic especially for a 4 dollar eyeliner.the brush it comes with is alright but I'd rather not use it just because its super short and quite thick so you can poke your eye with it.anyhow this is an amaaaaazing eyeliner and I recommend it to everyone!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This eyeliner irritated my eyes and caused me to cry throughout the day. Even the skin on my eyelids reacted to the product, and became puffy in patches, which almost never happens. So if you have sensitive skin or eyelids, stay away!

Warning: This eyeliner has a rating of 8 in EWG!
(I looked this up after my terrible reaction to the liner. Had I known, I would never have purchased the item.)

This eyeliner isn't terrible, but it isn't worth all the hype. It flakes easily, and dries up easily also. That fat brush that comes with it is harsh on the eye and it's bristles sprout all over. Would never repurchase, has decent staying power (if you don't mind flakes)

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

The brush that comes with this product is perfect for a fast, easy cat eye. The product DOESN'T dry out if you have common sense and know how to close a lid properly. I wish it had a liiiitle more staying power but I can wear this for a few days without re-applying.

Dried out so fast, I couldn't use it for more than a month. I even depotted some, but after that mummified, I tried using the remaining eyeliner in the main container. Even that was so dry that it was impossible to use. I have no idea why this eyeliner has so many favorable reviews.

Best eye liner I've ever used! I've used plenty of pencils and liquids, but never anything like this. The pencils I've used always smudged, and the liquids I've used were always difficult to put on [since I'm so shaky], but this product gives me neither problem. I love it! It looks great, is so easy to apply with the brush, lasts all day, looks just like it did at the end of the day as when I first put it on, isn't very difficult to get off and a lot of people have bashed the packaging but I actually kind of like it

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I wanted to like this product so badly. From the pros alone it seemed to have potential: good reviews, cruelty free (HUGE plus for me), cheap price.

But when I tried it I was so disappointed. I gave the eyeliner a couple of chances and each result was the same. The eyeliner was hard to apply (I was applying it on my top lid), dry, and flaky. The color was not very pigmented. And trying to remove the product from my lids was a nightmare. No matter how much eye makeup remover I used, there were still traces of eyeliner on my lids and color transfer under my eyes. As I write this, a day after removing the product and wearing no eye makeup today, I still had some eyeliner from yesterday come off my lid when I washed my face tonight.

Maybe I got a dud, who knows, but I will not be purchasing this eyeliner again. :(

I put this in about the same category as the elf cream liner - inconsistent coverage no matter the brush, dries too quickly, not much working time. Don't understand the hype about this.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Screw every other eyeliner I have ever used because this is the BEST. It goes on amazingly well and the little brush is fantastic! I thought I'd never find an amazing eyeliner like this. It's so amazing. It does take awhile to come off because I put some on my hand and it was there for a good two days. I love this product and I don't care about any other eyeliner anymore. This beat it for me. Amazing.

Just got this recently at Rite Aid for 40% off, so I paid a little under $3 for this wonderful gel eyeliner. I applied it with a Real Techniques liner brush (much better than the brush that it comes with), and i was able to glide it over my lash line and upper and lower waterlines with ease. It stayed on all day and didn't run. The pot it comes in is pretty flimsy so I de-potted it and packed it into another pot. Hopefully it doesn't dry out too quickly, but even if it does, at this price I don't mind purchasing it over and over.