July 25, 2014 | 1960 users online

Deodorants - Dove - Go fresh - cucumber & green tea scent

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2011 8:17:00 PM More reviews by OhsnappitsEm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

A really good deordorant that is very inexpensive. After finishing up my Degree deordorant that I wasnt too please with I decided to pick this up on a whim. I have used the lemon verbena one before and I had a good experience with it. I like this one a bit better than the lemon and verbena one. It glides on smooth and dried almost immediatly leaving my pits feeling soft. This lasts throughout the day and it does not overpower any other scents or perfumes. With this one I can just get out of the shower and put this on since it dosent burn or irritate my sensitive skin. Im impressed with these Dove deordorants and I will be repurchasing.

UPDATE: Im reducing this down to two stars although I do love the scent and the silkiness of this deordorant it doesnt seem to keep me dry. This doesnt even help me stay dry during a 45 minute gym class.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2010 2:28:00 PM More reviews by lillevenn11

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

THE BEST. the scent is nice & clean but never too noticeable or clashing with other scents. i tend to sweat a lot, and but for some reason this deoderant works better than anything else. ive noticed that all of my friends use this too. i think this is just the best deoderant out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2010 6:23:00 PM More reviews by SarahMaygene

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PRODUCT!

pros- does not chaff my underarms
smells amazing
lasts a long time
does not live icky residue

con- poor packaging... i always seem to break the cap

overall i would deff buy again and again & i have!!

Was deleted (used to be sarah110592)

rated 3 of 5 on 11/22/2010 5:00:00 PM More reviews by Miltsu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have the spray version and the stick version.. I really like the smell, it is the best scent that i've had in deodorant. For me it doesn't work so good, i get wet armpits. I just purchased the stick version, but i haven't used it yet.. I hope it works better than the spray.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2010 2:26:00 PM More reviews by jod84

omg how fresh does this stuff smell......i love the smell of cucumber and this stuff will keep you dry all day. i recommend the spray rather then the roll on but they both work good :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2010 4:23:00 PM More reviews by LaceyH

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

i've been using this for a few years now, re-buying every time i need new deodorant

i love the clean fresh smell that isnt overpowering.
even in the humidity of the south, i dont have underarm sweating with this.
i dont end up with white residue on my clothes

and every now and then when you buy it you get a free body spray =)

only drawback is that when the deodorant's almost gone if you arent careful you end up breaking the end off, but that happens with 'em all :/

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2010 12:54:00 AM More reviews by lye013

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love the smell of this, very fresh and light. Just how I like it. I like how the bottle is inverted (roller is on the bottom of bottle), so that getting that last bit deodorant is made alot easier. Last's a good decent amount of time, and doesn't feel too sticky. Will definitely be repurchasing this as I love the scent so much.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2010 12:23:00 PM More reviews by michyg

This is the only deodorant that works for me and I have tried several over the years. I keep coming back to Dove deodorants because they have a) provided the best odor-repelling and b) keep me dry. I do have to say stay away from the original scent because the odor repelling doesn't last as well as the others. The cucumber seems to be the best for, there is also a powder one that's pretty nice too. It doesn't irritate my skin at all and I don't need to reapply often (maybe oncea day). I'm not overlly sweaty or smellly so perhaps this works best for people who don't have serious sweat or smell problems.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/18/2010 5:58:00 PM More reviews by Bolesie75

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Decent smelling deodorant but I had to reapply often. I started smelling after only a few hours of generously applying the product.

Didn't control sweat very well. The main ingredient for this is low compared to some like Degree, for example, so it isn't the most effective item out there.

Didn't notice my underarms being any more "moisturized" than before with the 1/4 moisturizing lotion. I think that is simply a gimick.

Save your time and just get Degree.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2010 3:13:00 PM More reviews by phalaenopsis_619

I did like the cucumber & green tea scent as a body spray, but somehow it doesn't smell the same with the roll-on deodourant. It's still a nice clean smell, I just found this mediocre. I have used other deodourants from Dove and the Go Fresh line, I just don't think this one stood out at all.