October 1, 2014 | 1753 users online

Deodorants - Dove - Go fresh - cucumber & green tea scent

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 3/6/2011 7:38:00 AM More reviews by mojo90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I hate this! I don't like the smell and it doesn't work at all. One of the worst products i've ever used

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2011 2:59:00 PM More reviews by jsm12170

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I first used this while over at a friends house and I had forgoten deodorant! She handed me this product. I was kinda skeptical about Dove because I didnt know if it was going to stay clear or really work that well. I smelled so good all day long! It makes your armpits smooth and smell good and it didnt get all over my clothes! Love this deodorant!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2011 1:36:00 AM More reviews by nubletta

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've re-bought this so many times! Actually, I buy the large pack from Costco which is ridiculously cheap per unit. It's a packet of 5 I believe. This does a better job than other deo's at keeping me BO free but not completely unless I use vinegar in the shower and then use this. My mom absolutely worships this though.

Edit: This stopped working for me and my mother completely.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2011 10:21:00 PM More reviews by chloeemina

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This smells SO fresh! It lasts a really long time and the smell doesn't fade. Whenever I shave my armpits in the shower the next morning, after putting this deodorant on the previous morning, I can STILL smell it on my armpits! It definitely lasts more than 24 hours on me. I have already purchased this twice, and I plan to keep buying it for life!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2011 12:20:00 AM More reviews by ikraamos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

love, love, love! I have stinky pits, and this does the job.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2011 8:17:00 PM More reviews by OhsnappitsEm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

A really good deordorant that is very inexpensive. After finishing up my Degree deordorant that I wasnt too please with I decided to pick this up on a whim. I have used the lemon verbena one before and I had a good experience with it. I like this one a bit better than the lemon and verbena one. It glides on smooth and dried almost immediatly leaving my pits feeling soft. This lasts throughout the day and it does not overpower any other scents or perfumes. With this one I can just get out of the shower and put this on since it dosent burn or irritate my sensitive skin. Im impressed with these Dove deordorants and I will be repurchasing.

UPDATE: Im reducing this down to two stars although I do love the scent and the silkiness of this deordorant it doesnt seem to keep me dry. This doesnt even help me stay dry during a 45 minute gym class.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2010 2:28:00 PM More reviews by lillevenn11

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

THE BEST. the scent is nice & clean but never too noticeable or clashing with other scents. i tend to sweat a lot, and but for some reason this deoderant works better than anything else. ive noticed that all of my friends use this too. i think this is just the best deoderant out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2010 6:23:00 PM More reviews by SarahMaygene

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PRODUCT!

pros- does not chaff my underarms
smells amazing
lasts a long time
does not live icky residue

con- poor packaging... i always seem to break the cap

overall i would deff buy again and again & i have!!

Was deleted (used to be sarah110592)

rated 3 of 5 on 11/22/2010 5:00:00 PM More reviews by Miltsu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have the spray version and the stick version.. I really like the smell, it is the best scent that i've had in deodorant. For me it doesn't work so good, i get wet armpits. I just purchased the stick version, but i haven't used it yet.. I hope it works better than the spray.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2010 2:26:00 PM More reviews by jod84

omg how fresh does this stuff smell......i love the smell of cucumber and this stuff will keep you dry all day. i recommend the spray rather then the roll on but they both work good :)