Dove Go fresh - cucumber & green tea scent

Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, PPG-14 Butyl Ether, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Fragrance (Parfum), Steareth-100, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, BHT

on 3/12/2011 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have the spray version of this and am really liking it. Scent is very clean and fresh as the name suggests, not 'baby powdery' like some deodorants can smell like. Kept me fresh/sweat free throughout day. Scent is long lasting. Deodorant doesn't chafe or irritate and also doesn't leave sticky/white residues. Dries quickly too. Will repurchase as it works really well, and fairly cheap. :)

on 3/6/2011 7:38:00 AM

I hate this! I don't like the smell and it doesn't work at all. One of the worst products i've ever used

on 3/4/2011 2:59:00 PM

I first used this while over at a friends house and I had forgoten deodorant! She handed me this product. I was kinda skeptical about Dove because I didnt know if it was going to stay clear or really work that well. I smelled so good all day long! It makes your armpits smooth and smell good and it didnt get all over my clothes! Love this deodorant!

on 2/28/2011 1:36:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I've re-bought this so many times! Actually, I buy the large pack from Costco which is ridiculously cheap per unit. It's a packet of 5 I believe. This does a better job than other deo's at keeping me BO free but not completely unless I use vinegar in the shower and then use this. My mom absolutely worships this though.

Edit: This stopped working for me and my mother completely.

on 2/27/2011 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This smells SO fresh! It lasts a really long time and the smell doesn't fade. Whenever I shave my armpits in the shower the next morning, after putting this deodorant on the previous morning, I can STILL smell it on my armpits! It definitely lasts more than 24 hours on me. I have already purchased this twice, and I plan to keep buying it for life!

on 2/10/2011 12:20:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

love, love, love! I have stinky pits, and this does the job.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

A really good deordorant that is very inexpensive. After finishing up my Degree deordorant that I wasnt too please with I decided to pick this up on a whim. I have used the lemon verbena one before and I had a good experience with it. I like this one a bit better than the lemon and verbena one. It glides on smooth and dried almost immediatly leaving my pits feeling soft. This lasts throughout the day and it does not overpower any other scents or perfumes. With this one I can just get out of the shower and put this on since it dosent burn or irritate my sensitive skin. Im impressed with these Dove deordorants and I will be repurchasing.

UPDATE: Im reducing this down to two stars although I do love the scent and the silkiness of this deordorant it doesnt seem to keep me dry. This doesnt even help me stay dry during a 45 minute gym class.

on 12/15/2010 2:28:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

THE BEST. the scent is nice & clean but never too noticeable or clashing with other scents. i tend to sweat a lot, and but for some reason this deoderant works better than anything else. ive noticed that all of my friends use this too. i think this is just the best deoderant out there.

on 12/10/2010 6:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PRODUCT!

pros- does not chaff my underarms
smells amazing
lasts a long time
does not live icky residue

con- poor packaging... i always seem to break the cap

overall i would deff buy again and again & i have!!

Was deleted (used to be sarah110592)

on 11/22/2010 5:00:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have the spray version and the stick version.. I really like the smell, it is the best scent that i've had in deodorant. For me it doesn't work so good, i get wet armpits. I just purchased the stick version, but i haven't used it yet.. I hope it works better than the spray.