November 28, 2014 | 1030 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Double Extend Beauty Tubes

rated 3 of 5 on 7/24/2013 1:37:00 AM More reviews by Minhlily

I have straight short Asian lashes and the mascara by itself doesn't hold my curl AT ALL. I wear it over my Maybelline mascara to keep it from smudging but it still does smudge. I use the oil method to remove my makeup but it doesn't remove the mascara. It only comes off with water. I'll finish it up, but I won't be repurchasing it. Too difficult to remove and sometimes my lashes comes off with it. If you're looking for a waterproof mascara top coat and have the money to splurge, try Anastasia lash genius.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/16/2013 3:37:00 PM More reviews by MissTheSweetest

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am a mascara freak and this is another mascara I am not too impressed with yet. I have only used it once and I can already say I think I hate the primer part. I got good length but not too much volume. It stays put and doesn't flake, it feels light and it looks pretty good on the lashes. I will use it a couple more times to see if I can find a way to like it a little more. Might be good for lashes that are really long and thick.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2013 9:31:00 PM More reviews by teachaero

I have gone back and forth with this mascara, but right now I love it for a few reasons. I have oilier lids and always need a waterproof mascara, but lately I am finding that when I wear waterproof, my eyes wind up feeling like they have sand in them. Not so with this mascara. I also LOVE how easily it comes off with abundant water and a bit of pressure. No pulling or rubbing necessary. It is buildable, and on my lashes, you can see it is there. It is not super-lengthening for me, which would be a plus, but I can get a bit of length by concentrating on individual lashes and using more than one coat. All in all, a good mascara that stays put and lets my eyes say, "Ahhhh....."

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2013 6:48:00 PM More reviews by bailokaye

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Makes eyelashes really long and is easy to remove but stays put/doesn't smudge. It can be a bit clumpy if you put too much of either the primer or mascara on but overall it works really well.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2013 7:49:00 AM More reviews by ButterflySami

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this mascara! My skin is super oily and I've always had a problem with mascaras staying on without running, this one doesn't run. I skip using the white primer and put the black mascara on my upper lashes only. L'Oreal, if you're reading this, I'd love it to come out without the white primer in a smaller size. Thanks!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/13/2013 3:45:00 PM More reviews by fadexscape

This is the only mascara that doesn't smudge on me. But it's also one of the most high maintenance mascaras, requiring a lot of time and care, to make it look just right...otherwise, it can look awful.

It darkens, slightly thickens, and slightly lengthens. As long as you can avoid the major spider lashes. The only way that worked for me was to curl and brush out my lashes first, apply the white side first, after wiping most off on a paper towel, then applying. There must absolutely be no wiggling the wand back and forth at the base of the lashes. I start at the base and roll the wand as I pull upward to the tips of my lashes. Repeat the process with the black, and only do one eye at a time.

There is no definition going on, slight clumping (but won't matter much if wearing falsies 'cause it gives you a more plentiful lash look anyway) but the spider lashes is pretty much avoided with this method. And it doesn't make you look like you have more lashes...it kind of does the opposite. But still, I deal with it because it doesn't smudge!

However, I'm getting a little tired of the time it takes to deal with this. I don't like to wear false lashes unless for special occasions, but I still want full, nice looking lashes when I go out. I've gone back to Loreal Voluminous waterproof because it does everything, but it does smudge something awful on me. I'm testing out Clarins double fix it mascara seal on top of that. I'm going to keep my fingers crossed.

Would buy again and as a last resort if nothing else works.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/13/2013 8:11:00 AM More reviews by urbanangel007

I have naturally curling lashes & this mascara somehow flattened them out..plus when u try to layer it clumps..the white part is awful & I dn use it @ all. The black part lengthens, not much volume but that's ok for me..bt all 2gthr it's not great.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2013 9:56:00 PM More reviews by XenaNg

I had this product for a while before I really started to love it. The white/primer side of the product - crap! I hated the white side since it made my lashes look grey after I applied the actual mascara.

Once I started using the mascara side on its own, I LOVED IT. No transferring - no black mascara ring under my eyes! I couldn't even achieve that with my Waterproof Lash Discovery and Waterproof Full n Soft. However, I wouldn't recommend wearing this on a rainy day, to a pool party, or a chick flick, or a funeral. Anywhere water/tears are going to come along. The beauty tubes pretty much come right off with just water, so no worries about having stubborn mascara clumps. Overall, this is a great everyday mascara excluding the primer.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2013 9:19:00 PM More reviews by mrsjessieb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

-all time favorite mascara! I am a mascara junkie! always up to trying the new one yet I always come back to this kind! No raccoon eye! No need for an eye makeup remover just water!!! LOVE!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2013 1:04:00 AM More reviews by kate2009

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my HG mascara. I have bought other mascaras because I am a product junkie, but nothing else comes close. Blinc provides way less volume. Other "fiber" mascaras just smudge. I have oily skin prone to smudging and I like a heavy lash look. This mascara is absolutely perfect. It gives me tons of volume, very black lashes and no smudging all day. I like how easy it is to remove as well - coming home on a Friday after work I like to refresh my makeup before going out. With this mascara I can just wet my fingers and slowly wiggle off the mascara tubes. With the mascara totally gone I can reapply my powder and shadow and I'm ready to go out.