Lancome Maquicomplet Complete Coverage Concealer

3.8

Water/Aqua [] Cyclopentasiloxane [] Hydrogenated Polyisobutene [] Sorbitan Isostrearate [] Propylene Glycol [] Ozokerite [] Hexylene Glycol [] Urea [] Glycosaminoglycans [] Honey/Mel [] Sodium Hyaluronate [] Silica [] Chamomilla Recutita Extract/Chamomilla Recitita [] Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract/Centaurea Cyanis [] Polydihydroxyindole [] Tocopherol [] Magnesium Sulfate [] Disodium EDTA [] Isopropyl Titanium Triisostrearate [] Disteardimonium Hectorite [] Acrylates Copolymer [] Methylparaben [] Propylparaben [] Diazolidinyl Urea [] May Contain: Mica [] Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891 [] Iron Oxides/CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499, B5456/1

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Average at best at concealing, but definitely would not purchase again. I am generally not sensitive to cosmetics, but the skin around my eyes started itching a few weeks after I started using this oroduct. The itching subsided when I quit using it.

I really dislike the wand packaging. I prefer a concealer in a squeezable tube.

I did not have luck with this product. I did try it several ways but no matter what I did I found it to be hard to work with. The consistency to me is somewhat drying. I didn't want something overly creamy like Bobbi Brown Corrector and I didn't want something too wet like MAC Moisturecover. It is in fact in between them both but it's still too dry to look natural. It wouldn't spread evenly for me and it definitely dried and accentuated my fine lines. This review is very opposite to most of the other reviews of this product which dissapoints and confuses me. I think no matter what I didn't get results from the product that would lead me to repurchase or continue to try to make this work based solely on it's price.

Very high quality concealer, the best I've tried. Does a good job covering dark circles under my eyes and erases hyperpigmentation without accentuating the bit of bagginess/crepeyness I have. Honey Bisque matches my skin fair-medium Asian skin very naturally, not too dark/light or peachy. The consistency is somewhere between lotion and cream and is highly pigmented (a little goes a long way) with great coverage for minor discoloration. (So far I have yet to find anything that completely erases bluish dark circles.) When the product dries, it just looks like skin not makeup. I also apply on my nose and then lightly brush tinted powder all over my face for a very natural daytime look. The only minus for is that it only lasts about 6-8 hours. But at least it doesn't flake or crease!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

HG! Covers redness and cystic pimples. Doesn't make me break out. What more can you ask for? One lippie off for the high price.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

The colour I used was perfect for my skin tone, possibly the closest concealer to my skin tone I've ever used. However it wasn't as long lasting as I had hoped it would be. The coverage was good and I liked the texture of the concealer. I absolutely hated the packaging though, those square tubes are terrible. Because it has 4 sharp corners, the other products in my makeup bag shifting around in my purse cause it to open very easily and it leaks everywhere, so I have to wrap it in a paper towel to prevent it from doing this.

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Sometimes this product works for me, sometimes it doesn't. I'd much rather use something else.

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I really love this concealer. It is lighweight yet creamy so it doesn't exacerbate dryness or fine lines under the eyes. The coverage is buildable and it does the trick to mask dark circles. I set it with Laura Mercier's secret brightening powder as I get mascara or eyeliner smudges if I don't but I don't think its the concealers fault that happens. I bought my initial tube at Macy's but found it for way cheaper on ebay for about $15.

Edit: I have found a product I like better for my undereyes and its MAC's select moisture cover. It has a peachy undertone and completely neutralizes my dark circles without being cakey or drying. I also found that I don't get mascara/liner smudges with this concealer. I now only use the Lancome concealer for redness around my nose and its not a must have for me anymore.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I have bought this in Ivoire for winter & Camee for summer. I try to research other concealers before I rebuy this. I also try other products as samples. I have been buying this product for the last 8-9 years & I am still happy with it. It doesn't look artificial. It doesn't make undereye areas dry. It never looks like-oh she is wearing concealer!

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I originally went to the LANCOME counter to pick-up more Lancome Flashe Retouche, however the SA told me that they did not have anymore and that they may be discontinuing Flashe Retouche. My heart stopped for a moment. I love Flashe Retouche. Hence, the SA said to me, "why don't you try Maquicomplet?" I thought why not. I got the Camee color. The next morning I was excited to try Maquicomplet. The wand is a nice feature and I like the compact size. The Camee color was a little light but then again, I did get a massive tan on Memmorial weekend. But overall, the consistency was creamy and smooth. The drawback for me is that I felt that I had to apply several layers to get coverage. Also, it did last as long as I hope for. At the end of the day, my eyeliner was a little smudged with the Maquicomplet. And perhaps one of the major things I noticed was either this product made my eyes feel tired or I was allergic to this product. =( PS. There is a Lancome store in Upper West Side NYC that has the Flashe Retouche in case anyone is looking for it. This concelaer is seriously THE BEST!!!

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I was introduced to this product several years ago by my mother's friend who is a model. I've tried other eye concealers, both drugstore and brand name (e.g. bobbi brown, mac, shieseido, covergirl), but this is the only one that I finish to the last drop and repeatedly buy:). I have the colour 'correcteur' which has nice light yellow undertones. This suits my skin tone quite well because I'm a pretty pale asian and I have lots of yellow in my skin. However, I'm not sure if this colour would be compatible with those who have a more darker tanned skin tone. It's quite runny in terms of consistency, which may bother some, but I think this helps in the blending process. It never seems to cake up on me! Even though this concealer is quite expensive, you really only need a dab here and there to cover the dark spots, and I find mine usually lasts approx. 7 months with daily use. Overall, this is my favourite under eye concealer. It's light-weight and there's just something about it that always perks up my complexion (even before I put on some foundation).