November 23, 2014 | 1067 users online

Blush - MAC - Mineralize Blush - Gentle

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2010 9:55:00 PM More reviews by Embeth3

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Gentle is pretty close to HG for me - the most perfect mauve pink shimmery blush ever, in the whole entire world!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2010 8:16:00 PM More reviews by Lux77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a very pretty berry pinkish blush with some shimmer in it. I love all the Mineralize blushes, I have 7 or 8 of them. I highly recommend this color.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/8/2010 1:34:00 AM More reviews by Yogal28

I just thought of using this again after getting it for quite sometime and using it for one or two times then. As i have a stash of blusher, this is sometime been neglected but i can understand why. It is a pigmented and smooth blush but then the color doesn't look nice on me. I had better luck with other color that are plum pink color blush but this one just look dull. There are slight shimmer in the pan but on me, i don't see any at all. This color pile up ages for me. I think i am allergic to zea mays (corn) starch, so if you are then i suggest it's best not to get this as it will break you out like what it did to me....the pimple is still there after a few days so hence....i decide to put this away and neglect it again. Nothing amazing and doesn't worth for the money spend as i've got it more expensive here. Won't repurchased. Might use it again when i am pimple-free but just as so as i have spend quite an amount and i don't bear to throw away.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/8/2010 1:29:00 AM More reviews by summertimecrime

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

One of the girls at my counter convinced me to buy this-I was hesitant because when winter zapped away all of my lovely tan colouring, I was left looking slightly washed out (a problem my olive complexion often leaves me with!) and this colour seemed too pink for me..but she was very persuasive, haha. In the pan, it's a gorgeous dusty raspberry colour with hints of mauve veining and plenty of shimmer..on my cheeks, I have a hard time getting it to really show up on my skin-it takes a few swirls on a dense blush brush to evenly apply for me, but I think that may be due to having oily skin on my cheeks! Unfortunetly, it made my skin break out in a rashy type explosion..this blush is OKAY...will probably end up on my swap list sometime soon =\

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2010 1:18:00 AM More reviews by brandi14307

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this because one of my friends talked about how amazing it was and she loves it. All my other blushes are peach or pink this is the only one I have like this and i like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2010 10:43:00 PM More reviews by MissNrrdGirl

First mineralize blush I ever bought, and I use it all the time. It's my go to blush, love the color of this blush and the shimmer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2010 8:16:00 PM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought two -- right away. I love how this blush looks on me.. it is a soft soft mauvey pink with slight slight sheen... perfect for summer/spring looks.

the texture is smooth and soft and glides on and stays on.. it is gorgous.

I haven't fallen in love with a blush for about two weeks..lol.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2010 5:17:00 PM More reviews by livetodance

This is a very lightweight blush with a pretty pink shimmer colour. I find that a little colour goes a long way. If I put too much on my brush I start to look like a barbie doll with my light skin colour. Made me break out when I first started using it, but anything with shimmer does this. Would buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2010 12:11:00 AM More reviews by bluenote

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love the shimmer on this blush and the raspberry color is true to swatch, for once. It's muted by still there. I guess I prefer more subtle blushes. This didn't wear as long as the other Mac blushes I've tried, but it wore away evenly. A great buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2010 11:29:00 AM More reviews by amber832

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

I actually purchased this one in a hurry, when I went into MAC to change another blush I had bought. I am so glad that I actually picked this one up as it is a lovely blush! It goes perfect with my skin tone. Also I dont need to keep putting layers of blush on, a little goes a long way with my fair skin!