Estee Lauder Sumptuous

Water, Stearic Acid, Carnauba Wax, Polyisobutene, Glyceryl Stearate, Paraffin, Silica, Isostearic Acid, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Olive Oil, Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, Pantethine, Polyamide 6, Kaolin, Capryl Glycol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Polytetrafluoroethylene, Hexylene Glycol, Simethicone, Chlorphenesin, Mica, Iron Oxide, Manganese Violet, Chromium Oxide Green, Titanium Dioxide, Prussian Blue, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Carmine, Bismuth Oxychloride, Ultramarines, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Polyvinyl Acetate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate / Sodium Acryloyl Dimethyl Taurate Copolymer, VP / Eicosene Copolymer, Panthenol.

on 9/22/2012 7:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This is my favorite mascara! I still like to try new stuff but in terms of volume, pigmentation, curl it's the best I've found so far! Looks beautiful till you wash it off! (I love this one for nights out, for daytime I prefer more natural lashes)
Highly recommended!

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I LOVE this mascara. I have been using Covergirl Lash Blast for years, but was never impressed with what it did for my lashes, plus it was such a pain to remove. To apply Sunptuous, I ALWAYS take an eyelash curler to each lash for 5-10 seconds before applying. Then I go from the base of my lashes to the top, kind of shaping them as I go. I take about 15 seconds doing my first lash, then move to my other eye, then repeat both eyes to give it two coats. My lashes have never looked this good, they look like an ad for mascara, no lie. I would agree with other commenters that this does more shaping/lengthening/seperating then volumizing. I especially love how it coats my bottom lashes enough to cover up the tiny thin wrinkles under my eyes.

I like this mascara, but my biggest problem is the price. I can get just as good of a mascara at the drugstore. it seems to give more length than volume, and I'd prefer to have volume. the formula is nice and creamy and it applies well, but the brush is a bit long and awkward to me since the bristles go from long to short towards the end of the brush. that being said, it's easy to bend the brush for more comfortable application. I didn't have raccoon eyes at the end of the day, so that's a plus. overall it's a good mascara, but I would not be willing to pay the price Estee Lauder is asking for it.

on 8/30/2012 9:09:00 PM

The creamy texture of this mascara makes it easy to apply. Most of the time I only need to do 2 coats to get the daytime dramatic look I want. i.e. bold lashes but not overly done. It's one of the better mascaras out there.

on 8/24/2012 9:13:00 AM

Have been using this mascara for a couple of years, and love love love it. Best I've ever tried - I'm 46. Goes on great, adds volume, lasts all day, doesn't smudge. What more can I say?

on 8/19/2012 9:54:00 AM

A truly great mascara. Always available in stores. When I first bought this, i found it pricey. But after I realized that it was good until the last drop, it was all worth it. I used to dip my former brands in hot water to soften the hardened content because I just didn't use them everyday. Sumptuous is soft, separates perfectly and gives that great natural lift to my lashes.

on 7/30/2012 5:41:00 PM

I love this mascara!!! It makes my lashes 10x thicker! And it raises them to my eyebrows! This mascara is amazing, the color, brush, everything! The only problem i see with it is that it can be really clumpy!

on 7/25/2012 2:30:00 PM

I've received this many times as a GWP, and I have to say this is a really great mascara. It claims to be a volumizing mascara, but I find that it is more of a separating, defining, and lifting mascara. I've pretty much never had issues with this clumping, and this doesn't smear or flake off throughout the day. The brush is easy to use and really grabs and separates every lash. I'd recommend this to anyone who likes a little bit of oomph to their lashes as an easy to use, no fuss, everyday mascara.

on 7/24/2012 6:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

This product is everything I would want in a mascara.
Pros: gives volume and definition, clump free, lashes look lengthened, not hard to remove at the end of the day but at the same time doesn't smudge during the day
Cons: none that I can see
I will continue to buy this mascara, can't see me finding a better one any time soon.

on 7/22/2012 8:15:00 AM