August 22, 2014 | 1247 users online

Mascara - Christian Dior - DiorShow BlackOut Waterproof

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2010 8:16:00 PM More reviews by mscosmeticfanatic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

it provides wonderful definition for my lashes and the black is very pigmented. overall a great mascara and worth the money. warning: doesn't do much for volume

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2010 3:54:00 AM More reviews by Tiffydoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara is great, it creates a volumising and longer lash effect. I apply this everyday and it doesn't create any clumps. I often use it during the day and i apply it on my lower lashes to make my eyes bigger. Other mascaras don't really work but this one is good because it makes ur lashes darker and thicker and it goes on smoothly.
I would buy this again, but later on as it is sort of pricey as well! good product!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2010 2:09:00 PM More reviews by vivalosbrazil

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Fantastic buildable jet black mascara, and I've tried
Them all.
Only thing is it isn't thick enough for my liking.
I like to use it as a last coat ontop of my
Benefit bad gal mascara.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/10/2010 9:10:00 AM More reviews by JoAnnU1978

I am a devoted fan of Dior Show, and am starting to like Iconic a bit more than I originally had, so I assumed that I would be very happy with Blackout.

I find that it's a bit wetter than Dior Show (though not as wet as Iconic), and I have issues with it transferring on to my eyelids at my lashline, even though I look down into a compact mirror when applying it and pull my lid taut.

I agree with all of the other posters, this mascara is a horror to get off. I soak my lashes in Bifacils to take it off, and even then I still end up with horrible black stains on my handtowel. I still wake up with raccoon eyes in the morning! Unbelievable!

Packaging is just as good as Dior Show, which is good. The brush is decent, though not as good as Show. The black is BLACK, which I do like very much. It defines, separates and gives volume, though I also agree that it weighs my lashes down and they lose curl.

All in all this is not a terrible mascara by any means, but it's not going to replace Show for me anytime soon, and I won't be repurchasing.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/1/2010 12:22:00 AM More reviews by tempalina

Bought this, along with 2 others, when I started reading rave reviews on Dior mascaras. This is the first one I opened. I like how this really thickens my lashes and does some lengthening. my only qualm is that it's not waterproof. it starts smudging under my eyes after an hour or so even if I only put it on my upper lashes. It's nice, but I don't think I would be repurchasing. I just hate mascara that runs because it defeats the purpose of concealing my really dark circles.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/17/2010 9:43:00 AM More reviews by SurahBarbie

I love the pigmentation in this,i really did with so many rave reviews i was excited to get it, I ran to my local boots and picked this up. excitedly got home grabbed a mirror and began applying.........................hated it. It was thick gloopy and my eyelashes stuck together,terrible to say i payed alot of money for this and to say its dior!. i actually lost eyelashes taking this off,i tried so many times with this mascara,applied it in different ways but still didnt work for me. poor quality deffo wouldnt buy again,the only thing this mascara has going for it is that its by far the darkest mascara ive tried.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/25/2010 10:19:00 AM More reviews by alexcous6915

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Within one week of buying this, the top cracked, separating from the rest of the tube - rendering my entire 30 Euro-plus purchase worthless. Pass.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2010 5:30:00 AM More reviews by Beckaboom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this mascara, the deepness and it seperates like a dream, my lashes look so bold and curled its amazing!
The only real problem i find is that it is really difficult to get off, even tho it occasionally smudges during the day, its worse to get off than cliniques high impact curling mascara and for that i wont buy it again

rated 2 of 5 on 3/31/2010 12:37:00 PM More reviews by lilpea

Beautiful packaging, texture, holds curl, volumises, separates. BUT IT SMUDGES. So disappointed. A true waterproof formula would make this perfect.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/28/2010 7:24:00 PM More reviews by Cheris202

I have a love hate relationship with this mascara. I love it because its deep black color and it gives me lucious full lashes. But more than half the time i buy it, the top of the tube where its suppose to wipe off most of the product comes apart and you pull the wand out with a glob of mascara. And then because it does that it dries out a lot quicker and gets clumpy. It pisses me off because its not cheap.