Bulgari Jasmin Noir

3.9

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I recently purchased this fragrance after smelling it on a friend! It will be my new seasonal scent! I bought the small travel spray from Sephora because I tend to get bored with some fragrances and then I'm stuck with a huge bottle. This perfume is just downright sexy. I love how I smell when I'm wearing it and it lasts quite a while on my skin. I agree this is more appropriate for fall/winter since it's quite musky and heady, but I did wear it out last weekend because I just couldn't help myself. I do get a large whiff of jasmine right at first, but then it quickly drys down to a beautiful woody musk. Love!! I've already told my husband that I want a large bottle for Christmas. I think I may stick with this one for a while.

EDIT: The anise accord in this scent began to give me a headache when wearing it. I gave it to my friend to wear and I love to smell it on her, but could no longer wear it on myself. So sad..

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This a great perfume. I had to smell it a few times before deciding that I liked it (as I do with all perfumes), but after just a little while I absolutely loved it! It smells divine and the bottle in itself is also nice looking. It's probably a bit to spicy/heavy for summer use, but as soon as the calendar shows September I'll start wearing it again. We sell it at work and my boss got me my first bottle as a Christmas present. She had noticed how often I sprayed the tester on me (ha-ha). It is also common that costumers comment on how well the store smell after I have sprayed it around, and even though I would like to keep this perfume a secret, I usually tell them which perfume it is. Since so many before me has listed the ingredients and top notes, I won’t do that, but to me it smells sexy, magic, spicy but subtle, classic, luxurious and did I mention crazy good!

I love this, great for fall and winter, some people also wear it in the summer. A great evening/going out frag. I don't get jasmine at all, which is good, don't really care for much jasmine. I get a woody, musky, slightly masculine but floral scent. Lingers wonderfully on me. Can often smell it on my pillowcase the next morning. In my book, a sexy scent.

such a luxurious and sexy scent. The man who purchased this for me got it because it smelled it on a colleague and thought it was just intoxicating. It really is. Its so sensual and just a lovely fragrance. I'm not really educated on notes and whatnot so I can't say much about that. I love the way I smell with it on. I get lots of compliments on it. I do not wear it everyday but it absolutely essential to my collection.
Oh and the bottle is quite posh looking!

I adore this. It's certainly strong and needs to be used lightly and with consideration for the occasion but it has such a beautiful expensive quality to it that I feel confident wearing it. I normally find jasmine sickly (esp Luten's a la nuit) but this has a depth and complexity that grabs me. I would assume it's an evening and winter scent but wore it the other day when gardening in the sun and the heat and the soil added to the beauty of the perfume made the whole experince really sensual and special. Spray it, walk around a while and give it a chance.

Jasmin? None. Noir? Only the bottle. Staying power? None.

EDP. The design of a bottle is great but the smell unfortunately not for me. Too much jasmine for my taste and it is a sharp sweet jasmine notes that I get from it. I can see how many women might like it just didn't work for me. Lasting power is good though.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

sexy, sexy, sexy. i first smelled this in the summertime, and it's not really a summer scent, so at the time i didn't care for it. then in the fall i got a whiff of it at the department store and was immediately swooning. it's mysterious and sophisticated, and like someone else said, it's suitable for some kind of uber sexy spy ;) a little bit goes a long way, and it's subtle enough not to yell out "SMELL ME - I'M WEARING PERFUME". initial spritzes are always deceiving, so wear it a while and see how it dries on you. on me, it ends up as a very soft floral with a hint of vanilla. i am a sucker for all bvlgari fragrances, because they each have their own personality. i'll be honest, i'm not the kind of person that people usually walk up to and ask what i'm wearing. but this has happened on numerous occasions when i'm wearing either this or bvlgari pour femme. plus the bottles are gorgeous. LOVE!

My mom used it and did not like it. It's a strong scent. I think it smells like/similar to Dior Dolce Vita...

I fell in love with Jasmin Noir the first time it was offered to me at the department counter. The lady suggested that it would suit me which I found curious because how can you tell a "smell" will suit a person when you don't even know them? Well, apparently she could. Jasmin Noir is luxurious, elegant, sexy, strong, confident, assertive, mysterious, daring, and most of all -impressionable. My favorite note of all in this scent is licorice.

Popular Fragrances