April 16, 2014 | 974 users online

Fragrances - Bulgari - Jasmin Noir

rated 2 of 5 on 12/20/2009 9:37:00 PM More reviews by Ronbong

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My mom used it and did not like it. It's a strong scent. I think it smells like/similar to Dior Dolce Vita...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2009 7:37:00 PM More reviews by swtxos

I fell in love with Jasmin Noir the first time it was offered to me at the department counter. The lady suggested that it would suit me which I found curious because how can you tell a "smell" will suit a person when you don't even know them? Well, apparently she could. Jasmin Noir is luxurious, elegant, sexy, strong, confident, assertive, mysterious, daring, and most of all -impressionable. My favorite note of all in this scent is licorice.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2009 8:21:00 PM More reviews by karolcia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

very sexy, warm, mature fragrance. great for " night-out" or good for work- don't spray too much!! less is always more!!-I think this is Bvlgari's finest perfume ssoo far!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2009 1:03:00 PM More reviews by Bassclef

I don't get much "jasmine" from this scent. To me it is overpoweringly gardenia (which is fine, because I adore gardenias.) It's a very strong scent, so one light spritz will do. I don't want to say it's an "old" or "mature" fragrance, but it certainly isn't "young". Something of a chemical note. Not for everyday wear. I like it, but it's not essential to my collection.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2009 6:05:00 PM More reviews by beautifulkatie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this perfume! Received it as a gift from a co-worker who was in Venice and although I can't speak very much about how much it smells like Jasmine - I LOVE IT.

Very classy and long lasting, although I think it might be heavy for some I love it for work especially when I have and important meeting and need a little confidence boost.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2009 4:27:00 AM More reviews by GEOPAG

I truly can't understand how this perfume can get negative reviews!!! Truly amazing, sensual and very chic.... I am constantly asked what I am wearing. People love it! Definately 5 lippies!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2009 12:07:00 PM More reviews by MERP

Complex stuff. At first spritz, I'm not a fan of the sap and licorice and "greenness". It smells kind of sour to me. But after it dries and settles down it's a nice soft warm fragrance. It may not be for everyone, but I suggest giving it a chance to develop before deciding. It "ends" completely different than it "starts".

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2009 10:43:00 PM More reviews by perfumegirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Notes:
Top Notes: Green Sap and Gardenia Petals
Heart Notes: Sambac Jasmine Absolute and Satiny Almond
Base Notes: Precious wood, Licorice and Tonka Bean Absolute

1.7 oz. EDP, 2.5 oz. Body Lotion, 2.5 oz. Bath and Shower Gel
Bought this tonight at the Duty Free ga\la 20% off, I had wanted it ,love it great smell and long lasting, I smelled a lot of fragrances just bought one, very nice,♥

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2009 1:09:00 PM More reviews by zeynepd

I think the name is too passionate for this inobedient,weak and meek jasmine with a medicinal opening. The only 'noir' aspect is the bottle, but I don't think the juice lives up to it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2009 2:26:00 PM More reviews by tessture

Went on complex and nicely blended, with herb-like edges to the florals. But the jasmine played it's evil trick on me and spoiled itself. This never blew up into the full-bore mothball scent I usually get with Jasmine, but it had the edge the whole time, ruining what started as a layered creamy tropical. In the end, the faint edge of mothballs was just too much for me. I need to stop trying to find a jasmine that works for me, I guess.