Mr. Pumice - Pumi Bar

4.8

Price: $

Price: $

Works so good with little effort to smooth your feet. AND the best part is how inexpensive it is. I use it in the shower 1 or 2 times a week, using the dark purple rough side first and then smoothing with the finer light purple side. For times when my feet are extra rough, I use this in conjunction with the Mr.Pumice Pepermint callus remover and it works even better. Why are you still reading this?! You should be on your way to Sally's to get one:)

Thank you everyone who recommended this!!!! This is awesome. I didn't really think if would be so good, since they sell similar versions of these types of scrubbing blocks, or pumice stones everywhere...I love my Mr. Pumice!!! Feet have never been so smooth. I use it every other day, and I am very happy.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Wow! I like this even better than my Ped Egg! And it's so cheap! It's $2.79 at Sally Beauty & even cheaper with your Sally card. I still had rough patches of dead skin on the bottoms of my heels even after using the Ped Egg, and this finally got rid of them!

Works great! I buy at my salon after my pedicure. I also use Alpha Hydrox foot and problem area cream which softens my tough heels beautifully!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Excellent product. Much better than any other pumice I've ever used. Removes dry, flakey, rough, peely skin like no other & it does it quite quickly. I do this at the end of my shower after my feet have had the chance to soak. I apply a little shower gel to the underside of my feet, then use the coarse (darker) side first then the other (lighter) side to finish off - this removes all traces of dry & built up skin. I also find the lighter side is good for smoothing any dry skin around my toes. Then I finish off Eulactol Heel Balm (or any rich moisturiser) & put on cotton socks - perfect feet afterwards! My feet tend to dry out as we have all hard flooring here and living in a warm climate I wear thongs and open shoes most of the year. This product is cost effective, has minimal packaging & it works - can't get better than this. 10/10! I live in Australia & have not seen it in any shop here so I purchase online.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This was okay at best. I love wearing sandals as often as possible and all summer long. I exfoliate my week weekly. But rubbing a grainy little rock on my foot doesn't work and is annoying. I really prefer a scrub. I don't have corns, calluses, but just dry skin and want all over smoothness. This may be for people who have big corns and such they need to file off.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I have keratosis pilaris, which runs in my family and I never attempted to have any treatment done to have them removed. I bought this pumice bar on a whim when I saw it on sale at Sally's. When I was showering, I thought it'd give it a try on my upper arm and to my success it worked! The tiny bumps were gone!!! I was shocked! I've never felt my upper arms so smooth before!! I was thrilled cus my wedding was coming up and I thought I'd have to live with seeing those bumps on my wedding pics forever!! I told my mom and all my aunts about it and they couldn't believe it. One of my aunts had treatment done to have them removed but they ended up coming back. This was an epic discovery! At $3 a bar, it's worth going back for. I should note that It was rather abrasive on the skin so I squeezed a bit of moisturizing body wash onto the bar before rubbing my arms.

omg i love this so much! its cheap and works better than anything i have tried on my feet. i live in san diego and wear flip flops all year round so my feet get grimy and rough fast, i use this in the shower every few days and its made a HUGE difference. its lasts a long time to, it dosent wear out as fast as i thought it would. i got it for about 3 or 4 bucks at sallys this summer and its still going strong!

This is the only pumice that has worked for me. It gets rid of most of the cracked/dry callouses. It doesn't make my feet sore like the 'cheese graters' and clay or stone pumices. If you go at it every day with some bar soap or other thick soap/scrub it really makes a huge difference and becomes easy to maintain if you do it a little every day once the worst of it is exfoliated away.

It is cheap, has minimal packaging and works!!!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Oh I love getting down to business with Mr. Pumice while in the shower! He works wonders on my feet and I feel it is the best pumice product out there. I yelled at Mr. Pumice the first time I used him because I used the dark purple side and that side, my dear is his frisky side or should I say rough side. It takes a few times to adjust to the dark side. The lighter side is smoother and more gentle to use. Now, after using Mr. Pumice I use both sides and my feet come out soft and smooth. My technique: While in the shower, I slather on a body scrub to my feet and scrub with the dark side and rinse. I follow with the light side and dry my feet. Lastly, I apply a thick lotion and cover my feet with socks. Mr. Pumice is found at Sally Beauty Supply for around two dollars.

Popular Body Skincare Products