October 30, 2014 | 1449 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Saint Germain (amplified creme)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2012 5:23:00 AM More reviews by rubie93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I had seen a lot of reviews warning to stay away from this lipstick, and I was on the fence about trying it, but I finally bought it and OMG I'm so glad i did!!! The color is a beautiful, vibrant blue toned Barbie/Nicki Minaj pink that is both bright and pale at the same time, if that makes sense? It glides on super smooth, has a yummy vanilla scent and lasts about 4 hours if you use lipliner first (FYI NYX Doly Pink lipliner looks amazing under Saint Germain). If you are a fan of pink lipsticks you just can't pass this one up, it is AMAZING! Not an everyday lipstick, but if you feel like mixing things up with a fun color definitely try this.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/11/2012 12:53:00 AM More reviews by Camilla00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't usually walk into a MAC store and buy something without trying it but for some reason I did and now regret it.
This Colour looks amazing and I have nearly all of the pink lipsticks at MAC and decided to add this one to the collection.
It is unfortunately too pale for my skin tone and I cannot wear it, I've tried many different looks using this lipstick as I don't want to waste money but the fact is it's just too pale.
I'll be giving this to a friend or using it in a photo shoot as it is a great Colour but definitely not on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2012 7:15:00 PM More reviews by Tiptoemousey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I had heard about this product for awhile and I had eyed it at the mac store but it was not super high on my list of lipsticks I wanted. So I did a back to mac and my first choice they where sold out of so i said what the heck and got it and I love it. Perfect for summer it has a cool tone to it is very pigmented so I do sometimes sheer it out. It is very long lasting and a little goes a long way. This is one of my most reached for lipsticks.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2012 10:32:00 PM More reviews by fashionelf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

When I first put this on, there were things I liked about it and things I didn't. I loved that it is so opaque, unlike Viva Glam Gaga, which wouldn't cover my lips, and I loved the color but thought it brought out the wrong things about my skin. However, I put a little bit of Butterfly Dream Plushglass over it and it tones it down slightly while still bringing out the color. I think it's great for a bold look and is perfect for cool-toned ladies. This is the best of the pale pink lipsticks that I've tried, especially for its opacity.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/14/2012 3:50:00 AM More reviews by FilipinaDoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to love this color! Thinking it would be a cute light barbie shade but no no noo.. I'm NC30 & this lipstick looks almost white-pink on me?! It did give me a tan but also the Jerseylicious girl style type of lip. Not my kind of thing but I think I'll only use this to mix it with another lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2012 9:32:00 PM More reviews by KimmyKub

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

I actually really love this lipstick. I wear it at school and always get compliments. It last throughout the day and doesn't fade on me. A little can go a long way with this lippie. I wear it with MACs clear gloss because I like the lipstick color to really show and with tinted ones it tones it down too much for me. I would definitely purchase again!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/6/2012 10:32:00 PM More reviews by maneatertm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm fair-medium skin with warm/olive tones and this lipstick is not happening. I look silly and its not amusing. This is certainly for more fair/cool toned folks.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2012 9:41:00 PM More reviews by neevebabyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

i absolutely love the colour! It's the perfect bright, barbie pink but is very drying, you would definitely have to exfoliate and moisterise your lips before applying this lipstick otherwise it peels and flakes and looks horrible.
wouldn't reccomend this for people with a olive and darker skin colour, definitely looks best on paler skin, very expensive though i got mine at a MAC counter for $36 (Australian)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2012 8:54:00 PM More reviews by missmanic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I wanted to love this so bad. I've just got the wrong coloring. Warm toned skin + cool toned pale lipstick = Death. I just can't pull off pastel lip colors. I cut it out of the tube and gave it to my friend with cooler coloring and she loves it.

It's an awesome color lipstick, just not for warm ladies.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2012 7:55:00 PM More reviews by ttyn