April 20, 2014 | 1688 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Saint Germain (amplified creme)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/6/2012 10:32:00 PM More reviews by maneatertm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm fair-medium skin with warm/olive tones and this lipstick is not happening. I look silly and its not amusing. This is certainly for more fair/cool toned folks.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2012 9:41:00 PM More reviews by neevebabyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

i absolutely love the colour! It's the perfect bright, barbie pink but is very drying, you would definitely have to exfoliate and moisterise your lips before applying this lipstick otherwise it peels and flakes and looks horrible.
wouldn't reccomend this for people with a olive and darker skin colour, definitely looks best on paler skin, very expensive though i got mine at a MAC counter for $36 (Australian)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2012 8:54:00 PM More reviews by missmanic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I wanted to love this so bad. I've just got the wrong coloring. Warm toned skin + cool toned pale lipstick = Death. I just can't pull off pastel lip colors. I cut it out of the tube and gave it to my friend with cooler coloring and she loves it.

It's an awesome color lipstick, just not for warm ladies.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2012 7:55:00 PM More reviews by ttyn

love this barbie shade!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2012 1:53:00 AM More reviews by Tresha

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

My bestfriend loves this lipstick. It looks scary in the tube, but I figured if she loves it, we have the same taste in everything, so I will love it. And guess what? I do! It's great with smokey eyes! Lucky I live in Vegas where anything goes. I can where this out just about anywhere but work. If this is too bright for you try Mac Gaga which is a more sheer version and wearable for day. Super fun party girl color!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/1/2012 5:04:00 AM More reviews by Bambiina

My skin type is warm NC and this is a cool tone lipstick so it does not match my skintone and i look weird. I tried after going platinum blond and it worked a little bit better but still not my cup of tea. :/

rated 1 of 5 on 1/11/2012 9:31:00 AM More reviews by suzanneblacklaw

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Yikes! this colour is definitley not for me! I swapped for this purley based on how the colour looked in the tube very pretty pink! This just didnt work with my skin tone. Its a very blue tone pink and lookks quite violet when on. It is a very bold colour and definitley not for the faint hearted! try it if u dare! :P

rated 1 of 5 on 1/6/2012 10:39:00 AM More reviews by bangton

I thought the colour of this was amazing and after months of lusting after it but thinking it was too close in shade to a much cheaper lipstick I have, I finally bought it.
Now I wish I hadn't! I don't like it at all. It's one of the most drying Mac lipsticks I have ever used and I just don't seem to be able to get on with it at all. Having said that my Aunt has this and it looks awesome with her (dyed) white hair. My sister and I went shopping recently and she wanted this - I tried to put her off thinking Angel would be better but apparently she really likes it so it might well just be me that cannot stand it! The colour is nice but the way it dries my lips just looks rubbish!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2011 2:45:00 AM More reviews by chabbycheeks

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This pink makes my skin look uuber tan. It makes such a statement without going the red route. I love the creamy texture.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2011 3:25:00 AM More reviews by blondbunny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I wanted something as close to rimmel pink blush as possible as they have seemed to have discontinued it.after having a horrible experience with a revlon lipstick I decided to try mac as they have an extensive range of pink lipsticks,the mac sa swatched pink blush on her hand and said saint germain was extremely similar in color only it was a more lighter and brighter color I would say a heck of a lot brighter when I first saw it I thought how much it just screamed barbie pink it's very bright pastel pale pink that is in between sheer and matte just how I like a lipstick to be despite its loudness I bit the bullet and bought it. When I first put it on I was unsure at first but once I was fully made up I liked it a lot it gave me the whole sex kitten look plus I love the faint candy smell it has and so does my bf:) the only downfall is it comes off easily and does accentuate the lines on your lips but that's nothing a bit of clear gloss can't fix overall this lipstick rocks will repurchase!