MAC Saint Germain (Amplified Creme)

This is the perfect barbie blue based pink I have always wanted. Unfortunately, no matter how gorgeous it looks in the tube and how pigmented and creamy it is, it is hard as hell to pull off. I'm very pale, with black hair and LOVE light pink lippies and can usually pull off any colour, but this one is almost impossible as it highlights every single crack in your lips ( even when moisturized and not that dry). I can't get myself to swap the tube as it really is a gorgeous colour and for some reason I feel like I need to keep it ( I have worn it maybe once besides playing with makeup). I won't repurchase =(

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Like all MAC lipsticks, cheap packaging but in Australia still a ridiculous $37.
Not a fan of this colour, it looks too tacky and "slutty pink". Washes me out completely. Looked better in the tube.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

The fomulation is absloutly incredable! Very pigmented and not drying, but I really hate that the colour only works on tanned people. It is the kind of lipstick that takes away the shape of your lips. It also make my skin looks dead.
I am definatly not going to buy it again. I didn't even use it more than 4 times. Regert buying it. Waste of money.
Go for it if you are tanned and loves pale pastel pinks.

Hope I helped! X

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Nc 30-35 with strong yellow undertones.

Beautiful :) i swear, most people would say that this color isnt suitable for my skintone but when i tried it on, it looked sooo gorgeous. perfect for a night out, which is the reason i bought it on the first place. its a very cool toned barbie pink but you can just tone it down by little swipes and not full on apply it. it looks great in person but not on camera (weird lilac).

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Saint Germain is rocking my world these days!
This is my second ever Barbie pink lipstick.
I am a red lip, vamp lip to fuchsia lip kind of girl.

I wear this with a tough extreme cat eye- winged cat eye from corner of the eye to wayyyy out! Life! The liner I use is UD perversion. Mac ccb in pearl as s highlighter and a dusting of Nars Laguna on my cheeks. Saint Germain brings this look together like a
the bow on top of a holiday gift.
I'm completely thrilled to have added this gem to my collection.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Lovely lipstick, SUPER DUPER pigmented. The color is absolutely gorgeous. Unfortunately, I could not make it work with my olive skin. It was way too pale and chalky on me. Too Nikki Minaj.

I tried to wear it by patting it on softly I tried to wear it blended with a berry liner, but to no avail. I ended up giving it to my friend who is light skinned with green eyes and it looks awesome on her full lips.

I really enjoy this lipstick. The pigmantation is single handidly AMAZING. The smell is very vanilla and sweet smelling but doesn't linger.Just like any MAC lipstick. This color is VERY blue toned, which I like because it brightens your smile. It compliments my pink toned nw25 skin well. This color is for sure bold and could brighten anyones day.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I think this color looks great even on darker skin you just have to know how to make it work for you using liner etc. It drys my lips out though so i put it on over lip balm first with a little liner and its beautiful!

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Cool

I had seen a lot of reviews warning to stay away from this lipstick, and I was on the fence about trying it, but I finally bought it and OMG I'm so glad i did!!! The color is a beautiful, vibrant blue toned Barbie/Nicki Minaj pink that is both bright and pale at the same time, if that makes sense? It glides on super smooth, has a yummy vanilla scent and lasts about 4 hours if you use lipliner first (FYI NYX Doly Pink lipliner looks amazing under Saint Germain). If you are a fan of pink lipsticks you just can't pass this one up, it is AMAZING! Not an everyday lipstick, but if you feel like mixing things up with a fun color definitely try this.

I don't usually walk into a MAC store and buy something without trying it but for some reason I did and now regret it.
This Colour looks amazing and I have nearly all of the pink lipsticks at MAC and decided to add this one to the collection.
It is unfortunately too pale for my skin tone and I cannot wear it, I've tried many different looks using this lipstick as I don't want to waste money but the fact is it's just too pale.
I'll be giving this to a friend or using it in a photo shoot as it is a great Colour but definitely not on me.

Recommended for Medium Skin