Maybelline Volum' Express The Colossal

3.5

Water - Aqua , Paraffin , Potassium Cetyl Phosphate , Beeswax - Cera Alba , Carnauba Wax - Cera Carnauba , Acacia Senegal Gum - Acacia Senegal , Glycerin , Cetyl Alcohol , Hydroxyethylcellulose , Sodium Polymethacrylate , Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil , Hydrogenated Palm Oil , Phenethyl Alcohol , Phenoxyethanol , Steareth-20 , PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone , Polyquaternium-10 , Silica , Soluble Collagen , Simethicone , Panthenol , Disodium EDTA , Iron Oxides - CI 77499 - CI 77492 - CI 77491 - May Contain , Titanium Dioxide - CI 77891 - May Contain , Ultramarines - CI 77007 - May Contain , Chromium Oxide Greens - CI 77288 - May Contain , Chromium Hydroxide Green - CI 77289 - May Contain , Manganese Violet - CI 77742 - May Contain , Ferric Ferrocyanide - CI 77510 - May Contain , Mica - May Contain

on 2/10/2015 8:14:00 AM

All time favorite!! 15 years as a makeup artist and I've been using this for the last 7-8 years

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

It does it's job nicely. Although it has this awful scent that lingers around me and for that reason I would find a less smelly one. I'll use this one up but would not buy again.

on 2/8/2015 4:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Maybelline makes the best mascara in my opinion. I love all there mascaras but this is my favorite. It gives great volume without clumping up ur lashes.

on 2/5/2015 12:53:00 PM

Not the best mascara I've used, but I guess it does it's job.

on 1/31/2015 10:22:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is one of my all time go to mascaras!! Love the way it maximizes my lashes!! I love this and Falsies mascara more than expensive department store mascaras!! Will keep investing in these. And they never bother my contacts which is a HUGE PLUS when wearing mascara for me! LOVE IT. Lasts me through my 12 hour work days too!

So far it is the best. it gives you wispy, large, voluminous lashes. The slightest drawback it that it sort of sloughs off by the end of the day if you use a rich eye cream. Otherwise, I love it.

on 1/24/2015 11:33:00 AM

I was really not happy with this when I first opened it because it had an odd 'chemical' type smell, but it makes my lashes look better. I don't go for a 'Tammy Faye' look - just want my natural lashes to look better. Even though I don't use a curler, I think it gives my lashes a bit of curl. I prefer the washable formula. Was only $5 at Walmart, so I think the price was excellent. Would definitely buy again.

on 1/24/2015 10:05:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

I thought this was an awful mascara. For some reason my lashes looked weird and weighed down. They didn't stay lifted and clumped together! On top of that when I was removing it the product was so sticky and hard I ended up losing some of my lashes with it. I'll never use it again!

All my friends love maybelline mascaras but for some reason they never look good on my lashes. The packaging and price were ok though.

on 1/23/2015 10:38:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

my go to mascara has the prefect wand i love it i use almost everyday i cant rave about this enough. however if you dont like a big like voluminous lash not the best for that but for me it works great.

on 1/22/2015 5:50:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This is my holy grail mascara. Perfect for my straight short lashes, this mascara does not transfer onto my undereyes and will hold my curl all day long. I've already gone through two bottles, and I highly reccomend this!