April 23, 2014 | 1631 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Colossal

rated 2 of 5 on 12/30/2013 12:48:00 AM More reviews by Xobueatyluvrxo

If you have small lashes like me you have a better chance of getting mascara on your face because the wand is pretty big I like small brushes but I wanted to try this one out......and it made a mess and it smelled weird I rather get a covergirl one

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2013 8:59:00 PM More reviews by helloxkittty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

So far this is my HG mascara. I've been using it for a couple years and before that I had the Falsies and loved that as well. It makes my lashes look dark and longer without being too extreme. It can clump after about 3 layers but I haven't really found a mascara that doesn't. The packaging is cute and convenient for travel and the price is decent for a drugstore product. Would definitely recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2013 9:44:00 AM More reviews by Jessika1292

My go-to mascara, bought it loads of times and will sure be buying this baby again!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/28/2013 9:19:00 AM More reviews by LeslieBerk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm still not sure on my feels with this mascara. The first time a bought it years back I loved it, but now not so much. It's not horrible or anything I just tend to have good and bad days with it. It sometimes picks up way to much formula on its brush and makes your lashes look clumpy. This is why I like it better after I've been using it for a while and there's not so much left for it to pick up. I usually use a lengthening mascara beneath this for better results.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2013 3:40:00 AM More reviews by selen5

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i love this mascara

rated 1 of 5 on 12/28/2013 3:31:00 AM More reviews by MrsSuave

While being a good price and pretty to look at this mascara did nothing for my eyelashes. I'm lucky enough to have long lashes, however I appreciate a mascara that can give me a good thick look. Along with a strange honeysuckle, floral smell ( is this normal??) this mascara flaked so bad. I also noticed that my eyelashes seemed to fall out more after using this. I understand normal fallout where for me it's maybe one lash from each eye I was seeing about three!! Needless to say I was alarmed and since changed mascaras and things seem back to normal. Just proof to me that it was this mascara. Beside all of that it did give an ok thickness, but I've used better combinations of mascaras to get the look I like.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2013 5:46:00 PM More reviews by mollywoodblvdca

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara. I have bought all kinds of mascara in all price ranges and I always end up back up at this one. However, I did recently tried clump crusher, and I gotta say, Volum' Express should be nervous that I'll be replacing her next time I need new mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2013 5:43:00 PM More reviews by Karalynn888

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been using this same mascara for 6 years now. I LOVE it!! Every now and then ill but a new brand to try but I am never as pleased as I am with this. It makes my lashes long, no clumps and lots of volume. So far this is all I will continue to buy unless someone can truly convince me otherwise with proof.

I ALWAYS use waterproof because you never have to worry about little flakes coming off it always stays solid. It looks the same 12 hours later as it does when I first applied it. Also, it does have a slight Oder to it but I don't realize it anymore after so many years with it.

I highly recommend this mascara!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2013 9:50:00 PM More reviews by MikeyLauren

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this mascara multiple times and loved it but I think I got a couple of bad bottles because one of the ones I bought was really thick and impossible to use, this happened twice and I stopped buying it because I didn't want to waste more money. It was super good when it worked, added lots of volume and length but I haven't bought it since I got those few bad batches.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2013 8:19:00 PM More reviews by courtney771

Best mascara i've tried in a longgg time! It gives such great volume and length! I use my lash brush first and a clear mascara and eyelash curler and then apply, amazing! it wouldn't have such a good effect if you didn't prime your eyelashes first though, just remember :) !