July 31, 2014 | 1795 users online

Sunscreen - Biore - UV Perfect Face Milk SPF 50+

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2012 2:08:00 AM More reviews by briano1092

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using this sunblock for 2 months and I must say I love it.
My previous sunscreen was Neutrogena Dry touch and I did'nt like it because it made my skin very oily (which I currently use for my neck and body). After reading all the rave reviews on MUA, I decided to purchase Biore UV Perfect Face Milk in White on ebay. The price is very cheap, only about 14AUD.
The consistency of the product is very watery, you have to shake it well before use. Only a little bit of it to spread all over your face. The sunblock dries up instantly and it give me a matte finish. When I first used it, it made the corners of my mouth, between my eyebrows and cheek very flakey, especially it's winter here in Australia. However, I figured out the way to solve it that is using a richer moisturizer (I'm using Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream instead of Clinique DDMG that I used in the summer).
I really am happy with this sunblock and I will repurchase again and again. This will be perfect to use in Asia where is very humid all year long.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/14/2012 8:09:00 PM More reviews by nahlahknee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was so excited to try out this sunscreen! I bought it without hesitation and was anxious for it's arrival! I have tried it twice and both times it made me break out badly. =( I really wanted it to work for me, however it just didn't. It DID keep the skin matte throughout the day and applied nice and smoothly. Makeup applies very well over it. I loved everything about it, but it made me break out. =( I'm seriously sad that it didn't work for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2012 7:19:00 AM More reviews by LianneN

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have been using the Biore perfect face milk for almost 3 weeks. It is definitely drying compared to Senka, but nothing serious. I find the bright face milk less drying. I don't like wearing the perfect face milk around my eyes (all over) as it dries this area out and makes it look as though I have wrinkles. I find the bright face milk is less drying and use this around my eyes instead. I may wear my senka around my eyes and compare that.

The biore does control oil better than senka, esp now in the summer. Bright face milk is much less oil controlling and my face gets greasy much more quickly. I find the sparkles in bright face milk negligible but for some reason it leaves more of a white cast on me than perfect face milk. I really like both for different areas on my face.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2012 10:58:00 AM More reviews by elouv

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My HG sunscreen,no shine, no breakouts just perfect for my oily face!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/29/2012 1:56:00 PM More reviews by cecilian

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

HG!!! I sure hope that this protects as well as it looks. I've tried everything...Everything, and this gives the most beautiful finish. It has a very slightly pale cast (but nothing extreme) and has a nice, water tight finish. LOVE! It beats lrp for me, bioderma, and all the department store brands. LIke I said, I just hope the protection is comparable beacuse it;s dreamy.

I'm afraid that I am editing! :(. It seemed so great at first - smoothe and flattering (and I actually still get compliments....but only when people are at a distance). But I do start to notice the InCredibly strong alcohols smell and it is sooo drying. I can't tell if silicone products ball under it or if it's just so drying that my skin is flaking off :(. Will not reorder, but enjoyed the brief flirtation :(

rated 1 of 5 on 2/26/2012 11:45:00 PM More reviews by samarmin

I have heard a lot of good things about this product but it just doesn't work for me.. it gave me really bad breakouts on my chin and upper lips. I am so disappointed with this. But overall, i like that it's easy to apply, dries pretty quickly (because they put TONS of alcohol in it that you can smell) Give it a try if you are looking for something that does not make your face feels greasy.

For me, I will have to look for another sunscreen that would suit my skin and doesn't give me breakouts :(

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2012 6:01:00 AM More reviews by mjm88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This has been a lifesaver for my oily skin! I use this as a primer and my makeup lasts all day!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2012 2:26:00 AM More reviews by alexis007low

I will be using this super sunblock everytime I stepped out of my house. Usually I will apply the Sunplay hydrating sunblock with spf25 (in pink cap and white bottle packaging) when I decided not to go out. There are a few reasons why I have fallen in love with this Biore sunblock. Firstly, it is very sweat and water resistant. I remember I were doing the NS thing when I first tried on this and as soon as I tried it I know I will continue purchasing it until I have found a better sunblock. It doesn't make me oilier, neither do much of oil control. It makes make up last longer and a 40ml of this last me nearly 2 months. (Note: I never live with no sunblocks. That would be like suicide!) The price is more than just reasonable. Think about it, a 40ml of this only costs you about RM30. Great? Yeap. However, it has no hydrating effects which I desired in facial sunblock but you just simply can't get two great things at the same time (unless you have the luck). I have tried the other sunblocks of Biore (including the white packaging with only 30ml, also spf50) but none has changed my mind so I guess this will stay close to me for the next few months and I shall see what may come...

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2012 12:29:00 PM More reviews by Alexisher

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2012 1:24:00 PM More reviews by amyfarrahfowler

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If your skin truly is super oily, this is a sunscreen that is worthy of the HOLY GRAIL title. It's super light weight, does not leave a white cast, is ridiculously easy to apply, has no offensive scent, gives fantastic sun protection and does not contribute to additional oiliness.

My former favorite was Shiseido Senka but doing a side-by-side comparison test I can easily see and feel the Senka is heavier (both are SPF50).

Order on eBay if you have to. This is remarkable stuff if you have super oily skin.

UPDATE 12/18/2012 - I still absolutely LOVE this sunscreen and still feel it to be HG worthy... but I have a terrible time finding it. I have repurchased a couple/three times but then had trouble getting it so I had to try something else. Nothing really compared, especially for the price. I have one bottle still that I'm trying to use less often in order to stretch it out. If I can start finding it again, I'll go back to using this exclusively because it really is the best and especially for the price!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No