Lilash - Purified Eyelash Stimulator

4.3

Water, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Lupinus Albus Seed Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Seed Extract, Silica, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, 9 alpha, 11 alpha, 15S-trihydroxy-17-Phenyl 18, 19, 20-Trinor-prosta-5Z, 13E-Diene-1-oic acid, Isopropyl Ester.

on 8/12/2012 2:49:00 PM

I bought LiLash after seeing the results on all of the women who worked at my hair salon. I had thought they all wore false eyelashes! They hadn't tried it on their brows, but then they're all young and probably didn't need to.
So, I bought LiLash for lashes and the LiLash for brows and could not believe my eyes - really! Within just a couple of weeks my lashes were so thick and long that I couldn't push my sunglasses all the way up without smearing mascara on them (and not much mascara needed!). My brows also filled in really nicely and I actually had to pluck some. So, my eyes and brows looked like they did when I was in high school (long ago).
Then money got a little tight so I went with a cheaper brand that promised phenomenal results and after 6 weeks- NOTHING! So, back to LiLash. It's worth every cent. Oh, and I did show the list of ingredients to my opthamologist and and an eye surgeon and they both said it was safe. One more thing- a close girlfriend used the one you need a prescription for and my results were far better than hers.

Hell does this work!!! I only had a tiny bit of irritation on day 2 because I used way too much but during the 4 weeks I have used it this gave me no irritation at all. This made my lashes really long, full and "panoramic". As a mediterranean girl my lashes weren't that bad beforehand but this gave them back the oomph-factor they had in their early twenties. So glad I have tried this!

on 7/5/2012 11:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I was so ecstatic that lilash worked! Lilash surpassed my expectations. Initially i was apprehensive at taking the plunge and spending so much money on a gimmicky product with the potential at seriously harming my eyes. After reading and watching dozens of reviews and testimonials, I purchased lilash.

I wanted to gradually build up the amount of product i applied, because i was afraid of irritation and skin darkening. My eyes are super sensitive so i barely applied anything on the fist couple of days. When i first used it i made sure to wipe the applicator so I would not get a huge drop that would run down my lash and into my eye. I was careful like that for the first two weeks, and can honestly say I had zero irritation or redness. in the first two weeks i could see a bunch of little lashes growing on my lower lash line!

After the two weeks I started feeling adventurous, and adding more product by sweeping the applicator through my lashes and sometimes a second time over my lash line. The next morning my eyes felt sensitive and tiny bit pink, nothing major. I made sure to cut down and no more icky eyes. At three weeks my lashes were noticeably longer and thicker. At like four to five weeks my lashes went through this awkward phase where I had a couple of random super long lashes. It looked like i very badly/sparsely applied long individual lashes hahahaa. I refused to cut my rebellious lashes down and at six to seven weeks the other lashes caught up. I now have horse lashes, which probably start typhoons in other countries.

Over all it is a fantastic product and i will recommend it to everyone!

on 7/1/2012 10:46:00 PM

A very strong serum that works wonders. The only thing preventing me from giving it 5/5 is how red it makes my eyes. Full review here:

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have been using Lilash for almost 4 weeks now. So far, I have noticed my lashes are slightly longer and more lashes have grown in. It has not irritated my eyes, nor has it caused dark under eye circles. I already have dark under eye circles thanks to heredity, but Lilash has not made anything worse. The only side effects I have seen is my eyes in the morning are a little more red than normal. It is not anything crazy though. I simply put some eye drops in to take the redness out. I was going to use careprost, but Lilash is made in the USA, and I can purchase it on the internet through secure sites, unlike Careprost. The packaging quality of Lilash is not the best though since it comes in a non see through hard container. I would like to know when I am running low on the product. Overall though I am very happy with Lilash and I cannot wait to see more results :)

on 4/18/2012 10:16:00 AM

I've used Lilash, loved it (!) as it made my lashes very noticeably longer (not thicker,), but after some time, I balked at the price and used Latiise. Latisse did not compare at all to Lilash, however, and even my stylist noticed the difference in the length of my then unimpressive lashes. I switched back to Lilash and my lashes grew long again immediately. I've even had to trim them, and when I wear mascara (just blinc,) people think I'm wearing false lashes.

I sometimes have irritation and tearing, but for some reason, it's mostly at night, so I just go to sleep and don't worry much about it.

I've noticed big dark circles under my eyes, but we also have a child we co-sleep with. so until I read this forum, I thought it was just age, or parenthood, or co-sleeping. I suppose it could be the Lilash, but I cover up the circles and move on.

My lashes haven't become naturally curly, but they used to be resistant to curling and I'd have to heat up the curler with my blow dryer. Now they curl so easily, I can do it while driving . Not recommended however. lol.

on 4/1/2012 10:39:00 AM

I've been using this on and off since 2009 and it does work. For me though it took a solid 8 weeks before I saw any difference, in fact I would have given up and thrown it away long before if it wasnt for the very high price.

It is extremely irritating, it leaves a red mark along your lashline and can make the whites of your eyes quite bloodshot the next day. In short you can look like a zombie and scare small children. None of this is permanant though and most can be covered with make up, the redness lasts for 12-24 hours before you go back to looking like a normal person.

I use it every other night now and my current tube has lasted 2 years! You need the tiniest weeniest bit, I was a bit slap happy at first because I wanted fast results, but in my experience using a lot or a little gives the same results regardless. So save your money and use less :)

Despite its side effects, the ridiculous price and the patience needed I've given it 5 out of 5 because it truely works. My lashes are naturally short, straight and stubby, but this has given me amazing length and curl I've never had before. It hasn't made them any thicker but I seem to have more lashes which makes them appear thicker.

Just don't use it the night before a first date.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I wanted this to work SO bad, but my skin can be so sensitive that when I used this it really messed me up for a week. I applied it correctly on the first night and awoke to red, swollen, discoloured, bloodshot eyes. I was asked if I'd been crying and it was commented that I looked as though I hadn't slept for days! This was horrifying. I feared it was the Lilash, so I stopped using it for one night. The next morning it had all gone away and my eyes returned to normal. With mixed feelings of both hope and doubt, I tried it again that following night. Alas, I awoke to red, bloodshot eyes and red/purple eyelids and under-eye area. I witnessed creases and fine lines below my eyes that I'd never seen before. Even makeup couldn't hide just how awful I looked. I wasn't prepared to look like a zombie for six months in sake for longer lashes. I sent this back to the company and am awaiting a refund. I understand that this works for some and I HAVE seen amazing results, but unfortunately, I would never go near a product like this again.

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I use both the Lilash and Librow and they both work wonders!! My eyelashes grew long enough to touch almost my eyebrows! I stopped using it because it started to make it uncomfortable for me to wear glasses but this stuff really works! it's pricy but a little goes a long way. Just remember to be patient and and give it some time to grow you won't be disappointed.

on 3/1/2012 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This product is amazing! You'll love what it does for your eyelashes. After several months of wearing eyelash extensions my lashes were short. This product, in just a few weeks has completely restored my lashes and then some. They are longer than they've ever been. Only had a little redness and irritation at first, but that's completely gone away. Worth the price!

Top Rated Lash Treatments