November 29, 2014 | 1710 users online

BB Cream - MISSHA - M Perfect Cover BB Cream

rated 2 of 5 on 5/16/2014 9:13:00 AM More reviews by Nesoi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This was one of my first BB creams I ever tried, back in 2009 when I first went to Korea. I didn't like it then and even after trying it a few more times since then, I still can't bring myself to like it, especially after trying many other Korean BB creams which are superior in quality.

First off, the colour of the BB cream is very grey/pink. I have tried 13, 21 and 23 - all of them look very off on my skin. I'm around an NC20 with neutral tones leaning slightly yellow. The colour doesn't adjust to my skin throughout the day like some people say it does, and as a result looks mask-like all day.

It is highly fragranced and not that nice a fragrance either! The smell lingers for a while after application. Coverage-wise, it gives a good medium coverage and is mattifying on my skin (normal-dry). It doesn't look quite heavy though, and can emphasise dry spots easily. Oil control is pretty good and my t-zone only gets slightly shiny when wearing this.

I find this BB cream does break me out. The ingredient list isn't all that great and as I have sensitive skin, I don't think it reacts very well with me. I like the packaging and the cost is cheap. I would say those are the best points about this BB cream.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2014 7:34:00 AM More reviews by tashi88

This is my favourite bb cream! I use this with a stippling brush and the results are gorgeous. I have NC30-35 skin and I bought #27. The consistency is not too thick and coverage is medium-full. It does get a bit oily but I make sure to set it with powder in the morning. The SPF content is pretty good too!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2014 8:39:00 PM More reviews by LinLoveee

This is the best thing ever! Because of this BB cream, I no longer wear foundation, ever! Not even concealer. This BB cream is my everything. I use it as my primer, sunscreen, concealer, and moisturizer. It works really well with my skin. I use Honey Beige #27 and in MAC NC30. After applying evenly on my face with just my fingers, I dab extra on blemishes and dark spots. Then I finish with MUFE finishing powder. Voila!!! Even skin tone and just the perfect amount of coverage. No "cakey" appearance. I do notice that my fact does get oily as the day passes but I just simply dab with oil blotters. I don't recommend any color other than #27 because it's the only one that has a yellow undertone. All the other color options have a pink/grey undertone that looked horrible on my asian skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2014 9:58:00 PM More reviews by theawesomejay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

my BB Cream HG!! I love it! The coverage is aweasome for bb cream, the color variea (and that's good for darker shade, like me teeheehee), and it's worth your money~ Pebble size is enough to cover, though it's quite a shame it's using several not-so-safe ingredients like paraben if I'm not mistaken. but overall it's nice.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2014 9:47:00 AM More reviews by hwnpunch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm really on the fence about this product. I ordered some of their soft sunscreen and the sample pack of BB's from the Missha site. They threw in a travel size of the Perfect Cover in the darkest shade available as a free gift. The color works for me in the summer when I have a tan but my neck is always lighter than the rest of me so I need to blend this down a bit. Unfortunately this transfers like crazy and would migrate onto my clothing especially if I'm outside and perspire at all. I found that strange since this ranks up there with Sheseido sunscreen in tenacity. It can be very difficult to remove completely. This has a lot of good for your skin ingredients but it's first ingredient is dimethicone and also contains some oils like squalane. I've never had an issue with oils but I think the silicone content may be too much for my skin. It can feel a bit smothering on if you don't use a light hand. Especially since I often wear it over sunscreen for added protection when I'm going to be outside. My skin hasn't been behaving well lately but seemed to get a bit worse after using this for a week. I may revisit this product again after my skin calms down or in the winter when I have to worry less about transfer. I really liked the light to medium coverage and smooth finish. It lasted all day and didn't make me oily. I had hoped this would be a summer product for me but for now I'm gonna have to pass and stick with something lighter.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2014 8:16:00 PM More reviews by rad888

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got a free sample of this from Ipsy.I waited to try it because I was using Garnier BB which I love .I decided to try it Missha no27 Honey Beige and was highly surprised I loved it.I have sensitive skin prone to acne at times.This BB has not broken me out as other products do.What I love about htis product is it makes my skin look luminous and beautiful and leaves my skin smooth.I like the fact it has sun protection,whitening and wrinkle care.I put this on it seems not cakey or heavy and if I'am watering it does not come off like when I wear my other BB creames which will leave splotches from the water.This BB creme last's all day and I've started wearing it and ignoring my other two as it's actually helped me not to break out like some of my other bb creames.I actually love it and will be ordering it when I'am done with my sample.As far as prices I think the price is going to be worth it as it really makes my skin feel and look nice.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2014 9:37:00 PM More reviews by suzyqz1970

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

After my initial success with the gold skin79 bb cream, I found this one which had a broader range if colors and a higher SPF so I was sold. Well, I am 43 years old and have started breaking out again! Nothing has changed in my routine but this bb cream. I'm not a big fan of the heavier coverage which I thought would be a plus but it ended up pretty cakey on me and this coupled with my recent breakout makes me look horrible. Hell, it's been so long since I've had a zit that I don't even remember how to conceal them anymore!!! I'm sorry but I absolutely hate this stuff!!! And mine is not a fake either.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2014 1:31:00 AM More reviews by Makeupaddictt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

This was my first ever BB cream that i purchased a few years back.. at first it broke me out terribly. I stopped using it only to start using it again a while ago. I absolutely love it! The coverage is sheer - as expected of BB creams - i use it on top of my primer or moisturiser and then apply concealer on top. It works great and lasts all day. I do also have an oily T-zone so it does tend to get oily around there towards the end of the day even when i apply powder on top. It doesn't break me out a lot compared to when i first used it. Price-wise its probably almost equivalent to a high-end foundation, though i do recommend this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2014 3:14:00 AM More reviews by wenyuzhang88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I have tried my fair share of tinted moisturizers and BB creams. This one comes out on top. Most of what I need to cover with my skin is some unevenness and minor acne scars, so the coverage of this product is perfect for me.

After my skincare routine, I preface this with a primer from 100% Pure. Then, I disperse about one pump's worth of product onto my entire face and blend with either my fingers or a blending egg. It lasts all day long and has amazing shine control compared to other products. It's not matte by any means, but does give you a nice dewy glow as if you aren't wearing much makeup.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/27/2014 7:29:00 AM More reviews by sammylai

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

this bb cream is OKAY. foundations works better than this product. the coverage is medium. doesnt really build up for me even though i put more layers on.

it felt good at the start but during the day, started to get a bit oily on my face hence pimples.