Ecotools Bamboo Angled Eyeliner Brush

Bamboo

on 1/30/2012 4:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This is great. I use it on my eyebrows every day and absolutely love it.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

I purchased this for eye shadow application on the brow bone, tear ducts, and on top of my eyeliner. It's very dense and packed, so it washes with ease. Any thin gel liner wearers out there wouldn't like the thickness of this brush, but it does have other great uses for eye shadow :)

on 1/7/2012 9:02:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I have been looking for this brush for a awhile now but I didnt want to pay for the whole set and I was really happy to find this in unichem pharmacy the other day!! It is $10 in new zealand which is alright...i guess a little pricy for such a little brush how ever I am so happy that I got this because iis amazing!!! I can use it to line my bottom lash line and I mostly use this for eyebrows!!! Is amazing for it!! If you feel the colour is too dark then you can always brush your brows with a eyebrow brush to make it look more natural! And tha packaging is very cute!! I would definately recommend this !

on 1/6/2012 2:48:00 AM

A very good quality brush, especially considering the price. The line of the brush is slightly thicker than your typical angled liner, which makes it great for applying medium to thick eyeliner, but difficult to get a whispy, thin line.

on 12/30/2011 6:45:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really love this brush. Works well with gel liner or shadow liner , can get a precise line and also good for working it into the lash line .

I also use this brush for the brows , it's perfect for that.

on 10/30/2011 4:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I used this brush for the first time today and absolutely hated it. I have MAC 266 but I also really like e.l.f.'s angled eyeliner brush. This one is just waaay too big for my eyes and they are not exactly small either. I like the handle, the bristles (although they could be a little shorter and firmer) and the shape but since it's so long (the e.l.f. brush is 2/3 of its size) and kind of flimsy it's so hard to control your application. Perhaps my eyes are too round or my eyelids too droopy (they aren't really droopy though, I'm just guessing why everyone seems to love it so much) but I find it impossible to draw a nice wing with this. It's okay for a straight line but for a wing, not so much. I mean, just the surface of the bristles that touch the skin during application is longer than the wing I usually make so I have no idea how I could ever make this work.
It seems it could be really good for eyebrows but I shape them with a pencil and don't need a brush for that.
Overall I'm just really disappointed, the other Ecotools brushes I have are much better.

on 10/27/2011 5:29:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this brush ! its the best eyeliner brush i've every used! It applies product with so much ease its just a few quick swipes and your done, its such a great brush ! it cleans and dries super quick i LOVE it!

on 9/30/2011 9:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I have had this brush for a few months now, and I love it! It works so well for applying gel eyeliner, and I also use it to line my eyes with coloured eyeshadow when I'm going out :)
It's very precise, and I can easily build up product depending on the look I'm going for :)
The bristles are very soft (as I've found with all of my EcoTools so far :D) but they are still firm enough to make this a great eyeliner brush. The bristles are firmer than any other angled eyeliner brush I've tried, which makes it great in terms of minimal fallout, but they're still not scratchy! :) I have very sensitive skin, and EcoTools work wonderfully for me!
At $7.99AUD this brush was fairly cheap, considering I use it almost every day, and it still looks the same as what it did when I purchased it.
I personally find the packaging handy to hold onto, as I use it to store my eye brushes when I travel. The cute little zip-lock pouch keeps the brushes clean and safe, as opposed to just tossing them into my makeup bag where they can easily be ruined.
I would definitely buy this product again, and so far, I'm a big fan of the EcoTools range! Would and have recommended this to many friends :)

on 9/25/2011 3:44:00 PM

I just purchased my first EcoTools brush yesterday thanks to all the Makeupalley reviews on EcoTools angled eyeliner brush. Most of my brushes are mainly Mac, but I decided to try a cheaper brush this time since I really didn't feel like spending the loot to get another eyeliner brush. I have Mac's 263/266 and several other angled brushes from Sonia Kashuk, etc.

All in all, this is a decent brush. The brush itself is synthetic and the bristles are firm enough for me. I mainly use gel eyeliner's, so this brush actually ended up working better for me than my Sonia Kashuk angled brush. I found that the EcoTools one drew a more defined precise line. I was actually surprised how good it turned out. I bought 2 incase I did like it. I only paid about 5.29 at Ulta. Beats paying 13+ for Mac and etc.

The packaging on all the EcoTools products in my opinion sucks. It's not horrible, but it's not always the easiest to open either. The bamboo is a nice touch though.

I would definitely but a couple more if I need to. They work well on eyebrows too. They draw decent lines. Cheap, and does it's job quite nicely...I really can't complain.

on 8/13/2011 1:41:00 AM

I love this brush!! It's really soft and it draws thin and thick lines, very well. I would happily buy like 18 more of these :)

Popular Makeup Brushes