November 26, 2014 | 1745 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Stash

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2010 4:39:00 PM More reviews by twolovesxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Words cannot describe the love I have for stash! Beyond the lovely name, the color is wonderful and so versatile. When my skin is a sickly pale during the winter, the olive gives a very pretty and smoldering look. During the summer, the gold tone of the olive looks smashing with my tan. And thats just me raving about the color. The quality of the pencil is lovely; glides on like butter but stays put. Love, love, love and can't recommend it enough!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2010 12:53:00 PM More reviews by susanwylie67

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm always looking for dark, but interesting colors for my brown eyes. This may be my new favorite. It glides on like butter, but stay's on like steel. It is dark enough to not get lost in the depth of my eyecolor, but is a little edgier than plain old brown or black. Great for everyday too.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/26/2010 9:36:00 AM More reviews by cyinmin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Gorgeous color, glides on very smoothly but it doesn't stay at all. I read most reviews of how this product is the HG of liner with great staying power but it just didnt work for me, and I dont even have very oily lids. In fact Max Factor's eyeliner works slightly better, but too bad it has limited colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2010 9:42:00 AM More reviews by magic_glitter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Stash is my favourite eye pencil, I love using it on the waterline. Black and dark brown liners are too harsh for my pale skin, but stash has the right amount of intensity and softness to make my eyes look smokey. The slight gold shimmer brings out the colour of my blue-green eyes. It wears fairly well on the waterline, I usually have to touch it up after a few hours but even then it hasn't faded completely. I've repurchased my second pencil already.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2010 6:17:00 PM More reviews by sarahcurll

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

i love this color- i was hesitant to buy it because it is sorta pricy for my budget, but trust me, it is worth the money. the color is beautiful, the staying power is amazing, and it is sooo easy to use and control. i have a color sorta close to this but the pencil always tugs at my skin and is not rich like this. i can't wait to try the next color- i am thinking rockstar. i put off buying this for 6 months cuzz of the color but would always admire it in stores, i wish i had not waited out as it is perfect for me!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2010 2:01:00 PM More reviews by Utopia22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Now here's an interesting color that really makes my blue eyes pop! A beautiful dark shimmery olive. Quality is nice but I feel the liner 'melts' too fast which means it won't last very long...Not good news for such an expensive liner. One lippie off.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/19/2010 11:29:00 AM More reviews by reepho

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner was sooo creamy and the color was amazing but the staying power wasn't "24/7" like they claimed. It smudged and came off my waterline so quickly, as well as it creased on my eyelids. It was a nice color and everything, but I was shocked because it had gotten so many good reviews and it was so pricey! But it wasn't as great as I had thought it'd be. My favorite eyeliner is still Neutrogena's eyeliners, and for a third of the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2010 9:25:00 AM More reviews by akrash

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

A gorgeous dark olive color with golden shimmer, but on me it looks like a soft black-brown. School-friendly color. Stays on forever... until you remove it. Glides on like a dream.

Although, it is VERY annoying buying UD's sharpener for this and could be kinda pricey (I am only a high school student). Otherwise, loves this.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2010 3:51:00 PM More reviews by ontheverge

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought a pack of the 24/7 glide on pencil colours and Stash was the first to get worn down to nothing. All the pencils glided on easily and have ruined any other eyeliner pencils; they all feel like I'm pulling at my eyelids and leave a scratchy feeling when applied. I am officially an Urban Decay Eye Pencil convert now!

Stash is a great colour - not super "hard" like black or even dark brown and is subtle enough to wear to work. I have blue-green eyes with flecks of gold in them and Stash really emphasizes the colour of my eyes and makes the gold in them more vibrant. I don't think it would look great on real or "true" blue eyes, but would look fantastic with green-blue eyes or blue eyes with bits of hazel or gold in them.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2010 11:54:00 AM More reviews by Marcywench

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I adore this color. However, I grew weary of the constant resharpening. To end my eye poking, I tried Stila's Smudge Stick in Moray. It's a twist up/no wood, and the color is similar olive/gold. This color is great for my green eyes and auburn hair.