October 20, 2014 | 942 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Patisserie

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2010 8:02:00 PM More reviews by MyBeehive

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this during the re-launch last year and find myself wearing it at least 2x a week since. My lips are not highly pigmented but it's still a great nude-ish color. The formula is awesome, goes right over my chapped lips and looks great.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2010 11:05:00 PM More reviews by ang_c

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This fantastic colour is now permanent in Australia (at least in the pro stores - haven't checked the department stores). Best MAC colour ever.

Edited to add - given up on this - too sheer.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2010 9:26:00 AM More reviews by poodlegirl4

This lipstick is my HG, my lips but better lipstick, and I feel so happy that I live in the UK and so it is not LE here. My lips are lightly pigmented, and this on its own just adds a very natural and subtle colour and shine to them. Another reason that this is my favourite out of all of my MAC lipsticks is the Lustre finish- it glides on and is not as drying as other MAC lipsticks, while lasting just as well. Patisserie is my go-to lipstick that I can wear with any look or outfit, and it looks great with a very large variety of lipglosses as well. I am NC20 with dark brown hair and eyes, but it looks just as good on my blonde friend with blue eyes and for my friend with very tanned skin and brown hair and eyes, it is her HG pinkish nude. So I think this is a very versatile lipstick which is underrated. If you live in Europe or can track this down, get it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2010 11:26:00 AM More reviews by maliastyle

Patisserie is the only lipstick I can apply without a mirror, and for this reason: it's exactly the same color of my lips. It's almost like applying a chap stick. It does add a bit of a glow to my lips, but a colorless glow, and I find I like it better if I wear a gloss on top to add some kind of dimension, so my lips don't look so bare. I'm a little disappointed, to be honest, because I'd built up such high expectations. It is most definitely a nude, and for me, in the truest sense. It's my lips - not better, not worse. Just my lips. If that's your aim, Patisserie is your girl.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2010 1:50:00 PM More reviews by krysownzu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have been looking for a color like this for so long!

I'm fair, blond hair, blue/green eyes. I wanted a pink that wasn't TOO pink, too frosty, etc. This is just perfect. This shade lights up my whole face and seems to give me a "glow". I guess I'm not very good at describing the color... but if you have fair coloring, you might want to give Patisserie a try.

I bought a back-up just in case... I love it this much.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2009 11:58:00 AM More reviews by dianasheglova

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Absolutely love this, it's the perfect shade for natural lips, and to tone down the smokey eyes!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2009 11:23:00 AM More reviews by spiderleenie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My favorite nude lipstick! It isn't a glamorous lipstick at all, but it does add a little kick to my natural lips. This is the perfect lipstick to use for work or school because of that. It's also fantastic to use with smokey eyes!

Because Patisserie is a lustre lipstick, the application is so easy. The lipstick glides on very smoothly. It doesn't feel drying or sticky/tacky on the lips either.

The MAC lustre lipsticks are my favorite mostly because of the shine they give. The shine isn't quite like a gloss, but it's just enough to add something a little special on my lips. Patisserie is a perfect lustre lipstick because of that, in my opinion. Highly recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2009 10:12:00 PM More reviews by StarbrightSparkles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Pattisserie is my go to nude. Its pretty much the same colour as my lips but adds a hint of nude and sort of clarifys the lines of my lips if you know what I mean.

I think it needs a balm underneath to give it staying power.

Will buy again if they re release it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2009 6:23:00 AM More reviews by evangelz

This is such a pretty nude colour. so perfect for my NC-15 asian skintone. I used about 30% of it and I need a back-up soon. I hate MAC for making all the beautiful stuff LE. It is perfect for pairing with brown smokey eyes. I get so many compliments when I am wearing this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2009 2:17:00 AM More reviews by olfactorysensation

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Patisserie Ė permanent shade that was released with the recent Euristocrats II collection. Patisserie has already reached HG status in my eyes, itís the perfect creamy pink-toned nude that adds enough colour to make my lips look full and rosy. Plus itís permanent, which is a relief!

Great lustre formulation with a nice moist but not overly glossy finish. Creamy texture, would definitely repurchase!

Click continue for pics-