April 17, 2014 | 908 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Patisserie

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2010 1:50:00 PM More reviews by krysownzu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have been looking for a color like this for so long!

I'm fair, blond hair, blue/green eyes. I wanted a pink that wasn't TOO pink, too frosty, etc. This is just perfect. This shade lights up my whole face and seems to give me a "glow". I guess I'm not very good at describing the color... but if you have fair coloring, you might want to give Patisserie a try.

I bought a back-up just in case... I love it this much.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2009 11:58:00 AM More reviews by dianasheglova

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Absolutely love this, it's the perfect shade for natural lips, and to tone down the smokey eyes!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2009 11:23:00 AM More reviews by spiderleenie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My favorite nude lipstick! It isn't a glamorous lipstick at all, but it does add a little kick to my natural lips. This is the perfect lipstick to use for work or school because of that. It's also fantastic to use with smokey eyes!

Because Patisserie is a lustre lipstick, the application is so easy. The lipstick glides on very smoothly. It doesn't feel drying or sticky/tacky on the lips either.

The MAC lustre lipsticks are my favorite mostly because of the shine they give. The shine isn't quite like a gloss, but it's just enough to add something a little special on my lips. Patisserie is a perfect lustre lipstick because of that, in my opinion. Highly recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2009 10:12:00 PM More reviews by StarbrightSparkles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Pattisserie is my go to nude. Its pretty much the same colour as my lips but adds a hint of nude and sort of clarifys the lines of my lips if you know what I mean.

I think it needs a balm underneath to give it staying power.

Will buy again if they re release it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2009 6:23:00 AM More reviews by evangelz

This is such a pretty nude colour. so perfect for my NC-15 asian skintone. I used about 30% of it and I need a back-up soon. I hate MAC for making all the beautiful stuff LE. It is perfect for pairing with brown smokey eyes. I get so many compliments when I am wearing this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2009 2:17:00 AM More reviews by StrawberryBlondeMakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Patisserie Ė permanent shade that was released with the recent Euristocrats II collection. Patisserie has already reached HG status in my eyes, itís the perfect creamy pink-toned nude that adds enough colour to make my lips look full and rosy. Plus itís permanent, which is a relief!

Great lustre formulation with a nice moist but not overly glossy finish. Creamy texture, would definitely repurchase!

Click continue for pics-

continued >>

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2009 4:52:00 AM More reviews by BeautyMuse

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a great MLBB shade for me, I have very rosy lips. I love the smell of MAC lipsticks (this is my second one ever, because they are so expensive). I love the texture of this as well. I wish it wasn't LE!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2009 3:22:00 PM More reviews by aeroerin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Patisserie is the perfect MLBB lipstick on my NC25 complexion. As reviewers below have stated, it enhances the rosy tones of your lips and adds a nice glow. The lustre formula is a personal favorite, which makes almost any color wearable for a variety of complexions and is very moisturizing, and Patisserie is no exception. Yes, it's not very long-lasting, but this color is so perfect that I can deal with some reapplication.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2009 7:54:00 PM More reviews by novelist

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Based on reviews on MUA, I purchased this lipstick and it is exactly what I wanted, a neutral which enhances the rosy natural color of my lips but does not add a freakish beige or weird pink. MLBB. It has the typically attractive MAC scent, and does not dry my lips. I just exfoliated recently, so it went on beautifully and stayed long enough that I will re-purchase when I need to. I will use this lipstick as a basic, everyday color which before now, I didn't have. I have light and dark and summer and I am getting one for winter, but I didn't have the workhorse type of lipstick which is Patisserie. Love the name too.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2009 10:40:00 PM More reviews by BeautyDiva2006

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

A little too flat for my taste to wear alone- I like a little dimension, pearl, or shimmer to my lips, but it make for a perfect neutral understated lip that doesn't look too light or too dark. I top it off with MAC liberated lipgass from the Style warriors collection to add dimension and shine. It lasts all day and very moisturizing. MAC lippies have the best staying power and color selection in my opinion, which makes me not want to try anything else.