Ecotools Bamboo Blush Brush

4.5

on 3/28/2012 5:42:00 PM

Great brush! Soft, dense and very affordable. I sometimes use it for blush but my new favourite use for it is to set powder daily - for special occasions I use a cotton pad with a press and roll technique but for everyday use this brush is perfect.

I love this brush! I've used it for blushes, mineral powder, and even as a buffing brush for liquid foundation. It works wonders, never sheds, feels amazing, and is Eco-friendly. I've bought several of them and will keep using them

on 3/25/2012 7:40:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Inexpensive, very high quality brush. Extremely soft and dense, and a little product goes a long way. I love that it picks up product so easily and that you don't need to cake a blush onto it and waste a bunch of product! I always use this to apply my blush, and it's always flawless. Love it.

on 3/21/2012 1:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is definitely one of my favorite blush brushes! I also have the Sonia Kashuk blusher brush (black-handle), which I really like, but I think I like the Ecotools one better. The size of the Ecotools brush is better for applying blush. This brush is very soft, easy to clean, and does not shed. It is a bit more dense than some other brushes, however, so be warned that this will apply your blush a little heavier. In other words, a little goes a long way with this brush!

on 2/27/2012 8:56:00 AM

Excellent brushes, not sure what else there is to say. It's inexpensive for the quality you get, the bristles are soooooo soft and I pick these up more than my other more expensive brushes!

on 2/27/2012 1:02:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I bought this brush in a set off of Ebay. It is so soft! It picks up the blush well and it makes applying my blushes a breeze. It's my new favorite brush.

on 2/25/2012 6:27:00 PM

This is the best blush brush ever! I totally recommend to give a try. I've used a lot of blush brushes and this is the best so far!

on 2/20/2012 10:01:00 PM

I love this blush brush. It's the first brush I got for blush and I got a pretty good buy. I love that its soft and gives an easy sweep on the cheeks

on 2/20/2012 3:59:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I have a small-ish face, and my cheekbones aren't very prominent so when i apply blush, i like bring precise. I feel this brush is too big for my face for blush, but it's perfect for powdering, especially for my small face. I don't powder everywhere - only places I get oily, and over where I want to apply other powder products over my foundation. And I don't like when I powder around the hairline and I imagine the powder getting all over my hair because the brush is too big and bristles splay.
I don't know how well it'd pick up loose powder, but I find brush works very well with pressed powders. The product transfers well, unlike with many natural-haired brushes.

This brush is super soft. It could have more give, but is much better than some of the other brushes I use to powder where i just feel it's taking product off my face while I swipe over my face.
It being cheap and environmentally-friendly will definitely keep people buying them.
I'm curious about the "new improved" shape some people have written about here. I'm currently using the Sigma equivalent of the MAC 109 for blush, which I love, but I want to be able to use it for contouring. My ideal blush brush would be the MAC 116 or the Shu Uemura blush brush and Suqqu cheek brush (but obtaining that is far from my reality). But they both use natural hairs.
Would just be great if ecotools made a brush of similar shape and size.

on 2/10/2012 1:56:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love these brushes! They are super soft and apply any product very well. And a bonus they aren't expensive. Will repurchase if anything ever happens to them

Popular Makeup Brushes