Ecotools Bamboo Blush Brush

4.5

on 4/4/2012 1:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I did buy this to use as a blush brush but cannot use it as one. So I guess as a blush brush it's really no good for me! It's way too big for my face to use as a blush brush. Whenever I use this, the blush just goes all over my cheeks no matter how careful I am. And I end up looking like a clown. So if you have a small face (I didn't think I did but guess it's down to that), then this really isn't the best blush brush (I prefer Bodyshop's).

BUT: This is brilliant as a powder brush. You can pack it up with product (I have only tried pressed powder so far) and spread evenly by patting the side of the brush on your face (rather than using the tip in a swirling motion). I heard that's how to do it as powder brushes are actually designed to brush excess powder OFF your face. So once I have buffed the powder in with the thick and wonderfully soft brush, I use it in the usual way to dust off any excess powder.

I also love that this is eco-friendly and handling this brush is a dream due to the bamboo. It's a lovely product.

So 4 lippies just because I can't use this as a blush brush, otherwise it would have been 5.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is the best blush brush I have ever tried! The bristles are so soft and it distributes the product evenl~y! Buy this

on 3/28/2012 5:42:00 PM

Great brush! Soft, dense and very affordable. I sometimes use it for blush but my new favourite use for it is to set powder daily - for special occasions I use a cotton pad with a press and roll technique but for everyday use this brush is perfect.

I love this brush! I've used it for blushes, mineral powder, and even as a buffing brush for liquid foundation. It works wonders, never sheds, feels amazing, and is Eco-friendly. I've bought several of them and will keep using them

on 3/25/2012 7:40:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Inexpensive, very high quality brush. Extremely soft and dense, and a little product goes a long way. I love that it picks up product so easily and that you don't need to cake a blush onto it and waste a bunch of product! I always use this to apply my blush, and it's always flawless. Love it.

on 3/21/2012 1:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is definitely one of my favorite blush brushes! I also have the Sonia Kashuk blusher brush (black-handle), which I really like, but I think I like the Ecotools one better. The size of the Ecotools brush is better for applying blush. This brush is very soft, easy to clean, and does not shed. It is a bit more dense than some other brushes, however, so be warned that this will apply your blush a little heavier. In other words, a little goes a long way with this brush!

on 2/27/2012 8:56:00 AM

Excellent brushes, not sure what else there is to say. It's inexpensive for the quality you get, the bristles are soooooo soft and I pick these up more than my other more expensive brushes!

on 2/27/2012 1:02:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I bought this brush in a set off of Ebay. It is so soft! It picks up the blush well and it makes applying my blushes a breeze. It's my new favorite brush.

on 2/25/2012 6:27:00 PM

This is the best blush brush ever! I totally recommend to give a try. I've used a lot of blush brushes and this is the best so far!

on 2/20/2012 10:01:00 PM

I love this blush brush. It's the first brush I got for blush and I got a pretty good buy. I love that its soft and gives an easy sweep on the cheeks

Popular Makeup Brushes