October 22, 2014 | 916 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - Bamboo Blush Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2012 7:40:00 PM More reviews by msaunderscam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Inexpensive, very high quality brush. Extremely soft and dense, and a little product goes a long way. I love that it picks up product so easily and that you don't need to cake a blush onto it and waste a bunch of product! I always use this to apply my blush, and it's always flawless. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2012 1:50:00 PM More reviews by Katillac

This is definitely one of my favorite blush brushes! I also have the Sonia Kashuk blusher brush (black-handle), which I really like, but I think I like the Ecotools one better. The size of the Ecotools brush is better for applying blush. This brush is very soft, easy to clean, and does not shed. It is a bit more dense than some other brushes, however, so be warned that this will apply your blush a little heavier. In other words, a little goes a long way with this brush!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2012 8:56:00 AM More reviews by Chibi12

Excellent brushes, not sure what else there is to say. It's inexpensive for the quality you get, the bristles are soooooo soft and I pick these up more than my other more expensive brushes!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2012 1:02:00 AM More reviews by yloshaw

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this brush in a set off of Ebay. It is so soft! It picks up the blush well and it makes applying my blushes a breeze. It's my new favorite brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2012 6:27:00 PM More reviews by nicolestav

This is the best blush brush ever! I totally recommend to give a try. I've used a lot of blush brushes and this is the best so far!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2012 10:01:00 PM More reviews by josieflo

I love this blush brush. It's the first brush I got for blush and I got a pretty good buy. I love that its soft and gives an easy sweep on the cheeks

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2012 3:59:00 AM More reviews by dzcml88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have a small-ish face, and my cheekbones aren't very prominent so when i apply blush, i like bring precise. I feel this brush is too big for my face for blush, but it's perfect for powdering, especially for my small face. I don't powder everywhere - only places I get oily, and over where I want to apply other powder products over my foundation. And I don't like when I powder around the hairline and I imagine the powder getting all over my hair because the brush is too big and bristles splay.
I don't know how well it'd pick up loose powder, but I find brush works very well with pressed powders. The product transfers well, unlike with many natural-haired brushes.

This brush is super soft. It could have more give, but is much better than some of the other brushes I use to powder where i just feel it's taking product off my face while I swipe over my face.
It being cheap and environmentally-friendly will definitely keep people buying them.
I'm curious about the "new improved" shape some people have written about here. I'm currently using the Sigma equivalent of the MAC 109 for blush, which I love, but I want to be able to use it for contouring. My ideal blush brush would be the MAC 116 or the Shu Uemura blush brush and Suqqu cheek brush (but obtaining that is far from my reality). But they both use natural hairs.
Would just be great if ecotools made a brush of similar shape and size.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2012 1:56:00 PM More reviews by JulieRL

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love these brushes! They are super soft and apply any product very well. And a bonus they aren't expensive. Will repurchase if anything ever happens to them

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2012 1:40:00 PM More reviews by 2unknownhaven

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Pros:
cruelty free
soft bristles
applies blush smoothly

Cons:
none so far

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2012 4:14:00 PM More reviews by xbabe82517

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this brush last week, for no major reason really but I fancied a change from my usual MAC 116 brush. I have a rounded, slightly heart-shaped face with chubby cheeks so I need a blush brush that applies colour to the apples of my cheeks only otherwise I end up looking like a clown! The MAC 116 has done that pretty much perfectly for the last year but due to its small size, the application can sometimes be TOO precise, meaning that with certain blushes, ie. BeneFit Dandelion, I can get a slightly harsh line where my blush begins instead of a natural fade-in. I felt this was perhaps due to the hardness of the bristles on the 116 and maybe I should try something slightly softer and a teeny bit larger. I didn't want to fork out for another MAC in case it didn't do the job so I decided to try this as I'd read the reviews and the price was more than affordable. I tried it yesterday and I already know now that my 116 will become my spare brush as I much prefer this one! I wouldn't say it's more superior than the 116 but for me, it's better for my face shape and for the kind of finish I want on my cheeks. Regardless of whether I'm wearing something very natural, like Dandelion, or something more noticeable like Coralista or Nars Orgasm, I do not like any harsh lines. I'm certainly no fan of contouring, I don't have cheekbones full-stop so I see no point in trying to fake them! My false eyelashes are pretty much all I do where fakeness is concerned! I like a flush to my cheeks, like a natural blush, and this brush does the job perfectly. I no longer have any harsh lines and this really does make the job effortless. I have recently purchased the new BeneFit Hervana blush and whilst still a natural colour, it requires a little more care when applying than Dandelion as it is more pigmented. I was really struggling to get a good finish when applying Hervana with the 116 but with this brush, it's literally the most perfect and natural flush I have ever managed to achieve. I think I will repurchase this brush again and again!