December 19, 2014 | 1566 users online

Concealers - BeneFit Cosmetics - Erase paste

rated 3 of 5 on 9/1/2013 9:24:00 AM More reviews by Sarah7777777

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Personally not my fave. At first it looks lovely and conceals dark circles perfectly. But a few minutes later you notice creasing. (This could be due to how much product you are putting on, you only need a tiny amount. A cute pink spatular comes with it with the recommended measurement). However give it an hour or so and the product starts to disappear an continues to disappear. Not very long lasting at all. Looks great in pictures (and doesn't need to be long lasting for photos) I would buy it again as a short term fix as it is easy to apply with good coverage. I would also use it when I've run out of the concealer I like lol. It's nice to have in my drawer but a shame that it doesn't last long so not something I use often. I think you would continue to search for a better concealer even if you did like this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2013 10:09:00 AM More reviews by Marissaxox

I love this! I was very skeptical of this product at first considering how tacky it felt, but once you use it for a while you figure out how to get it to work for you and let me tell you it does wonders! With school and work i get hardly enough sleep at night and have very bad dark circles under my eyes and the guys at work noticed! But i started using this product and they started remarking how good and bright I looked! So in the mornings I take the tiniest bit and apply it in small spots with a concealer brush, tap it with my ring finger then use a damp beauty blender to make sure it's not Cakey, then finish off with some pressed powder! Then viola! No more dark circles and an added bonus is that it will last you months ! I've had it for a month and have barely made a dent in it, so I think for the brightening and how long it lasts it's worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2013 3:33:00 PM More reviews by lindseygrace

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is the most expensive concealer/ corrector I've ever purchased but it is so worth it! I have very dark circles under my eyes that are hereditary and have tried everything to make them disappear. Erase paste doesn't make them disappear but it does cover them pretty well! I use the medium shade which has an orange tone to counter act my blue circles. IT IS NOT MEANT TO MATCH YOUR SKIN TONE!! It's supposed to cancel out the darkness. I use a dab under each eye then follow up with Hard Candy glamoflouge. It works wonders!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2013 10:46:00 AM More reviews by 3110hello

A SA at Sephora told me this was the best thing since sliced bread. I explained to her how I have wrinkles under my eyes and concealer tends to SHOW in them and that I was primarily looking to use this in that location. She continued on until I purchased it. (Of course I could have declined...) Guess what? It not only creased into my fine lines - it turned very orange on me. Usually under those circumstances I return the item in question but sadly in this case I did not. I never used it. Perhaps on a young person w/ different skin tone than mine (NC25) this would work but do yourself a favor and get a sample first. I just can't make BeneFit products work for me, generally.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2013 9:59:00 AM More reviews by Leahcd

OMG. ONE OF THE BEST CONCEALERS I HAVE EVER TRIED IN MY LIFE.
GIRLS, IF YOU DONT HAVE THIS ALREADY GO OUT AND BUY IT. It is so creamy and rich and just amazing. Covers everything!!! i got #2 and #3, depends if im tanned or not!!! i have this its been at least 3 years, i know ur thinking "ew" but this things doesnt finish, it lasts so long!!! plus, im always switching in between concealers i try new things all the time, and this concealer never dried up! love it!!!!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2013 6:56:00 AM More reviews by Kimmie0169

I love this stuff. I would suggest using a concealer brush and use sparingly it very thick pat lightly with finger or fluffy foundation brush to finish blending then set with a loose translucent powder. Really once I learned how to apply correctly I was able to fill fine lines around my eyes and mouth and they appear to be much less noticeable! It seems pricey but I have to say I am only half way through my pot and I have had it a year using it daily so I feel the price is not bad.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2013 9:15:00 PM More reviews by rrrkadirka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my HG concealer. No questions asked. I love everything about it. The color, the consistency, the texture. It's a MIRACLE worker when it comes to covering dark circles. I don't use it for covering blemishes - I opt for Boi-ing instead. I have shade 2, the medium shade, which is a salmony, pink color - which works wonders when it comes to cancelling out blue tones (dark circles). I literally use 1/8 of a pea-sized amount for both eyes, and that is enough to conceal my dark circles and I even blend a little out onto my eyelids to hide any discoloration. Set it with a powder, and it lasts all day. Plus, it has super awesome brightening effects, and it just takes my eyes from "ick" to "WOW". Monday mornings come early, and I'm a full time nursing student. This stuff has been a lifesaver. Benefit better NEVER get rid of this stuff. It is like 14K gold paste.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/24/2013 1:10:00 PM More reviews by angelia68

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This one is thicker than my other concealers(Maybelline mineralise, YSL Touche Eclat, Bobby Brown concealer, Dior,Revlon) but the colors are limited (peachy salmon color) and they gave me Deep No 3 initially and it was so wrong and I got it changed for No 2 medium and still it is not the best match for my skin tone.It covers alright for dark circles bu it does not work for blemishes. It creases too although not as drying as Maybelline mineralise concealer. The best so far is still YSL Touch Eclat, maybe the compound in YSL is milled finer than the rest and hence, does not cake so much. Heard good things about Cleu De Peau and Guerlain, I should try them some day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2013 7:10:00 PM More reviews by HollyWould123

I have been faithfully using this concealer for about 2-3 years now. I received it as a sample originally and have been hooked every since. It is quite literally a paste. The coverage, consistency, and texture are what I love about it. I use #2 (Medium) usually, occasionally #1 (Fair) if I'm slacking on my tan. If in doubt, always go a tad lighter. You don't want to go darker, especially when using under the eyes.

The product comes with little tips on how and where to apply and a little spatula to scoop out of the jar/pot it comes in. I noticed someone mentioned they always lose the spatula. This has happened to me, but I do like to use it and apply to the back of my hand if I have it handy. If I don't have it, I use the opposite side of an eyeshadow brush or a Q-Tip. As of late I have been using a concealer brush, and then setting with my fingers. No powder necessary! Be careful, use a very tiny amount. Anything more than that is wasteful. This concealer stays in place and lasts all day and all night with no reapplying. Ever.

I'm a full coverage kind of girl, so if you're a bare minimum type, this may feel a little too makeup-y and thick for you. If you enjoy a full face of makeup, need a reliable concealer to last all day and night, or suffer from heavy under eye circles/dark spots on your face in general, this is probably your dream concealer. If I don't feel like applying a lot of makeup that day or am in a rush, sometimes I even use this a foundation by applying a few more dots on my jawbone and blend.

Generally speaking I am faithful to very few products, as I love to experiment and try all kinds/shapes/prices/sizes/textures. Too much makeup in the world to try and not enough time! But this is the one product I absolutely swear by and will not give up until it gets discontinued!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2013 5:36:00 PM More reviews by mauisnj

I have Erase Paste in No.1 Fair and absolutely love it - bought another one just so I can make sure I have it in my travel bag at all times.

I rarely have breakouts, but when I do it does a fantastic job of covering any unsightly spots. I more rely on it to cover my horrible dark under eye circles (seriously, when I have no sleep, it looks like I've been punched in the eyes) This does the trick, without looking thick and heavy.

The little spatula is pretty useless, as it does not attach to the little pot, so you end up losing it almost immediately. So I just use my (clean) finger to apply the amount I need and blend it with a concealer brush (it's too thick to use the brush inside the pot - you end up with too much product and a small amount goes a long way) and it stays all day without having to set with powder.