BeneFit Cosmetics Erase paste

3.7

petrolatum, lanolin, isopropyl, palmitate, paraffin, euphorbia, cerifera (candelilla) wax, glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, propylparaben, retinyl palmitate [ /-: titanium dioxidde (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

on 2/14/2014 10:57:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Omg! Love this concealer! I ended up with the medium tone, which still has a peachy hue to it. This has exceptional coverage, it replaced my amazing cosmetics concealer, which I had to combine with an orange skin corrector for under my eyes. I use this as an everyday under eye concealer. It also highlights above my cheekbones, giving me a necessary "lift" on some days. Works well on blemishes too. It is pretty pasty but not drying like some concealer sticks. I have dry skin around my eyes, and this stuff does not bother it.

on 2/7/2014 2:41:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

I'm very fair (between nc10-15) and have really dark undereye circles, purple-reddish ones that don't go away no matter how much sleep I get.
This corrector does a pretty damn good job at counteracting the darkness under my eyes. I use it in Fair, a light peach shade. Despite the fact that it looks darker in the pot than what I would normally think "matches" me, once on, it really neutralises the darkness. I personally don't find I need foundation or another concealer on top of this, but you could put something on top if you felt you needed more coverage.
The texture is what I would call waxy and a bit sticky - and I would disagree with anyone calling it creamy. It's not thin but not very thick either, but it needs to be set otherwise it creases quite badly. I find any powder will do. If set, it really does not budge for the entire day!
I usually don't like to use powder under my eyes as it can make the area look a bit dry, but that's not the case when I use powder on top of this.
Overall, I'm very pleased with this corrector.

on 1/25/2014 6:04:00 PM

The thick and creamy consistency of this concealer is great at covering up tired eyes. It blends in nicely with my skin color. I was introduced to this product after a clerk at Sephora was unable to find a foundation in my price range that wouldn't look pinkish or orange-y on my very pale skin (if anyone knows any, please help!). The lightest shade of Erase Paste works well for me and doesn't change colors throughout the day. This product is also great for dry skin and covering up blemishes. Concealer always flakes and cakes up on me, making me prefer going bareskinned over that whole mess. This product stays creamy all day, the downside of which (and the product's only downside) is that it will rub off if touched. It doesn't melt off, just rubs off, so it's not that big of a deal considering the other concealers on the market.

on 1/19/2014 12:46:00 AM

Just got this yesterday. Love, love how it hides my dark, blueish, under eye circles. It's really got a creamy texture and is easy to apply. I just pat it on with my ring finger and use a beauty blender to feather out the lines. I didn't notice any creasing but I sure did notice how well it hid my circles and bags when I washed it off and saw how tired my eyes looked!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I used this more as a corrector than an actual concealer so that's how I'm going to review it.This does a pretty good job at counteracting the darkness under my eyes (I'd say I have moderate dark circles but it's makes me look sick/tried all the time). It has a medium coverage & is slightly buildable. I used shade #3 which is more orange-toned then the other two shades which are slightly more pink. I put Mac Pro Longwear concealer over this & my undereyes didn't look as dark as they usually do. The problems I have with this is that it creases pretty badly on me, almost instantly & even more throughout the day even though I always set with powder. As a result, it accentuates any slight lines I have under my eyes. Another gripe I have, is that the finish looks somewhat dry & cakey. I moisturize my undereyes well, pat it in with my finger & don't put too much on but it never looks super nice. It's weird because I personally think it blends in really nicely & has a really nice creamy texture, it doesn't feel dry to me. I don't find it to tug or drag when I'm blending in at all. It's not terrible but it's not my favorite. I really wanted this to work for me because I love the texture, the shade & the concept of it (plus that packaging is so darn cute!) but it just doesn't wow me.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Creamy salmon (N 1) concealer, amazing for my undereye purply black bags, very happy with this. Does work for blemishes but so does a less expensive concealer. Still will repurchase!!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This concealer is amazing. I apply it to my skin with my middle finger, after my moisturizer and primer but before my foundation. You would never even know I had blemishes on my chin. You do have to make sure after you apply your foundation that you set it with either a pressed or loose powder. You don't have to use very much which is a plus, i could see this lasting me for some time, a plus since it is pretty expensive for a concealer.

on 1/8/2014 4:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I use this in No.2 and I am NC25-30. One complaint would be that it's in a jar instead of a tube. It covers my dark circles and just disappears into my skin. Looks fantastic right after applying, but doesn't seem to last on me. It doesn't crease WHEN SET WITH POWDER, however it can look a bit cakey and disappear after a few hours. I do use a very light under-eye moisturizer that absorbs completely before applying this for a smooth finish. (This is nearly spot on to Bobbi Brown's corrector in Light to Medium Bisque. The difference is that BB's is a bit dryer which helps the staying power, but can emphasize lines and wrinkles if you use too much.) I think my skin is too oily for this as it is very greasy and I think it's better for drier skins. Overall however, the brightening, concealing effect of this product is very good.

on 1/8/2014 4:35:00 AM

I thought this product was mediocre. It didn't really erase any of my under eye dark circles and it accentuated all my non existent fine lines. It creased heavily and felt sticky, heavy and greasy simultaneously. I don't recommend this product for concealing at all.

on 1/6/2014 8:26:00 PM

This concealer has a great consistency; one you can't find in drugstore concealers. It cover my dark circles when nothing else will. I give it an A+

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products