December 20, 2014 | 1791 users online

Concealers - BeneFit Cosmetics - Erase Paste in Fair

rated 2 of 5 on 8/29/2012 1:50:00 AM More reviews by dancergirl68

I just received this at sephore when I was looking for a good concealer to cover my under eye circles. This is not it. It brightens like it says and it looks good, however it is far too thick and it doesn't dry. Still feels pretty damp under my eyes after a few hours and it doesn't last long. Booo. Back to drugstrore brands.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2012 11:31:00 PM More reviews by lilahtov1

Cute packaging AND a good product to match it is always nice. My only complaint is that I tried to use this on the rest of my face (as opposed to just my eyes) and though the coverage is great, it was a little too bright...but that is after all one of the selling points; it's a brightening concealer. Overall, great formula and texture in a cute little pot. I wouldn't say no to seconds.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2012 1:52:00 AM More reviews by Jwalash

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this concealer!! I'm very pink toned unlike many.. And this is a salmon-y color so it matches my skin perfectly. Most brands think that everyone in this world is yellow and warm undertoned. Love the creamy consistency of this. Would recommend to all pink ladies like myself.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/31/2012 3:36:00 PM More reviews by mlynde82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm always looking for something to cover my dark circles (and boy are they no joke). I typically use Dark Circle Defense or the creaseless concealer from Tarte, but had read reviews that this product was similar to Bobbi Brown corrector (the holy grail of undereye circle fixes), and thought I would try it.

In general, it's not bad. It's the right color for coloring blue or purple tinged circles, but the consistency isn't as nice as I was hoping. It isn't as creamy as you'd expect for a corrector, and blends out kind of weird, although it does get the job done, and after you work with it a while, it will look fine on the skin.

Overall, it's fine, but I wouldn't recommend it simply because the price point is so high for what you are getting. There are better concealers on the market for less money.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/15/2012 5:47:00 AM More reviews by Elyz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product felt greasy on my skin and made my face look ghastly in pictures. Will not be repurchasing this ever. 👎

rated 1 of 5 on 7/8/2012 3:44:00 PM More reviews by MsDZ

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This settles in fine lines and creases. Also it is too thick (at least the description is correct, it is indeed a paste!) and even the fair shade is not light enough for me. I like my concealer to blend in. This felt like it sat on top of my skin and it was very obvious I was wearing makeup--it looked very heavy. The only thing I liked about it was the creamy feel going on but the formula is too thick.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2012 12:33:00 AM More reviews by VegetaFanGirl

Well, the title wasn't lying. It's a paste all right. However, this is the thickest concealer I've ever tried. When I bought this out of recommendation and first opened the pot, it was super thick. It does have amazing coverage, I will say that much. The shade "fair" was not fair at all- it was much darker than fair. It also dries very quickly on your skin, so it wrinkles up and is hard to blend once it's there. You're outta luck if that happens. Plus, after about two weeks, it looks like it's on the brink of drying up in its pot. Pretty sad for a product for around $30. It also has red undertones, so if you're a warm-skinned person like me, it won't work. I've seen this praised by YouTube gurus, but it's just not something that works.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2012 7:54:00 PM More reviews by mlaite1389

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This was my first "high end" concealer. I may be a bit biased. Nonetheless, I love this product.
I have fair skin with pink undertones. My undereyes are discoloured and at times my eyeshadow/eyeliner excentuate this problem. I was initially using the double ended physicians formula concealer. But, it did ABSOLUTEY nothing for my discolouration. Finally, I went to my local Shopper's Drug Mart and the beautician told me to buy the erase paste, in fair.
I LOVE IT. The concealer is so creamy and glides on as smooth as silk. You have to use it extremely sparingly or it will crease. It completely covers my dark circles and it lasts all day/night long (when used with UDPP). Sometime, I wear it daily all over my lids. I tap a little product the lids and the inner corner than blend it out with a brush. It gives my eyes a flawless, illuminated, finish. It is perfect for a "you are wearing absolutely no makeup" type of look. I simply finish it off with my mascara of the moment! I also use it to brighten any shadow areas on my face.
I give the Erase Paste 4 Lippies B/C of the price. It is a bit expensive, especially on a student budget. I also give the packaging quality a 4/5 because the dipping from the pot situation is a bit awkward & unhygenic. I was also DUMB a threw away the scoop. So I usually scoop it out with the end of a clean brush. Finally, I would buy this product again because It works so well for ME.
Thus, 4 Lippies! I reccomend it to anyone with oily skin and dark circles.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/20/2012 5:25:00 PM More reviews by joziel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have this product both in Fair and Medium, since my sister gave me a pot she hadů

The problem, though, is not really the colour of it. It's the fact that 1) It creases and then 2) it comes off and doesn't last, no matter what I set it with.

It feels really tacky to the touch all day, and that means it is coming off, each time anything touches it, even lightly.

It creases into horrible lines which look awful, but wiping the creases away also wipes the product about andů yuck.

I really don't do well with cream concealers though - concealers of this consistency - I much prefer liquid concealers, since all the cream concealers with this paste consistency I've tried just crease.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/15/2012 10:02:00 AM More reviews by makeupcouture

I really didn't like this concealer. It is awkwardly thick, hard to blend, and creased under my eyes. The shade selection is limited and fair was the closes to my skin, but still didn't blend well.