April 19, 2014 | 1763 users online

Concealers - BeneFit Cosmetics - Erase Paste in Fair

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 6/13/2012 12:43:00 PM More reviews by bbpandabear

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I am a concealer lover - Its my obsession because I have horrible hereditary dark circles. I am talking severe, to where people ask me if I am ok if I do not put concealer on. I do not recommend this product. It is too thick and sticky and falls into my fine lines, creating creases. I have very fair skin and even in the fair shade it was too dark and did not help my purple colored dark circles.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2012 1:11:00 AM More reviews by champagneshadow

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is one of my favorite concealers. As many other users have noted this product is best suited for under eye circles rather than blemishes. When applying I take the tiniest little amount out with the spatula. I use my finger to dab approximately 4 tiny spots under each eye and gently pat them in with very slight circular rubbing motions. The real trick is to use the most moisturizing eye cream you own in the area of application ahead of time...at least 10 minutes before any makeup application. Make sure to set with a powder!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/2/2012 12:36:00 AM More reviews by Queenbii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I don't hate this product... but I am not much of a fan... 'Fair' is too dark for me, its sticky, doesn't blend easily and smells weird.... it does cover though.. but not for under eyes unless you want the cakey look.... =/ Love hate relationship?

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2012 4:34:00 PM More reviews by LindaAnn

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I HAVE NOT WORN UNDER EYE CONCEALER FOR ABOUT 5 YEARS AS I HAVE AN ARSENAL OF BRANDS THAT I HAVE PURCHASED AND JUST WAS EITHER TOO PEARLY (YSL) TOO PASTY (LAURA GELLER) TOO DRY LOOKING (MOST BRANDS) OR JUST MADE MY EYES LOOKER OLDER THAN I ACTUALLY AM. SO I JUST GAVE IT UP. SAW A MINI SIZE OF THIS PRODUCT ON EBAY FOR $3.75 AND THOUGHT I WOULD BUY IT AND IF IT DIDN'T DELIVER WOULD JUST TOSS IT INTO MY PILE OF "NO SHOWS". WOW FINALLY! IT IS THE PERFECT CONSISTENCY, VERY GEL LIKE, SPREADS BEAUTIFULLY AND LEAVES BEHIND JUST ENOUGH OF A LIGHTENING TO FRESHEN THE EYE AREA WHICH IS WHAT CONCEALER SHOULD DO ANYWAY! I DON'T THINK THIS WOULD BE "ENOUGH" FOR DARK CIRCLES". THE NAME IS MISLEADING. TO CALL IT PASTE LEADS ONE TO BELIEVE IT WILL COVER EVEN A TATTOO, BUT IT IS JUST A SHEER WASH OF LIGHT. DOES NOT MAKE THE LINES UNDER THE EYES MORE NOTICEABLE AND I WILL BUY THIS UNTIL THE COWS COME COME!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2012 6:08:00 AM More reviews by crosie98

Brightens up my undereyes and covers my dark circles enough so that it looks natural and not cakey. It blends with the Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow foundation, so it doesn't look like I have white circles under my eyes! Not for blemishes, but I definitely reccomend!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/7/2012 6:22:00 PM More reviews by DiamondJewell

This doesn't come close to covering my dark under eye circles which I don't consider to be excessively dark to start with.. It creases even after being set with powder. And the colour is quite pink. Not keen. The packaging is nice through I like that the instruction/tips booklet was included its a nice idea.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2012 8:13:00 AM More reviews by CosmeticMadness

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

So far I really like this product, because it does brighten your under eye area and I have really bad dark circles. The only thing that I would recommend would be to use very, very little of the product or you'll end up looking really cakey. The spatula is a nice add on as well because I don't like tubs of product, since they can contain bacteria from your fingers.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/23/2012 12:19:00 AM More reviews by queenchristina

Perfect for brightening the under eye area. That's what I use it for everyday. Do not recommend for concealing blemishes, though. Because of its brightening factor, to me, it just makes the blemish stand out.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/19/2012 2:24:00 AM More reviews by smootha

This has a lovely creamy texture. Its a little difficult to apply and layer because of the slickness of it. Definately needs to be set with powder to prevent creasing. It just doesn't cover dark circles and doesn't stay set for other blemishes. Definately gets cakey and separates after some wear.

Just not good enough to buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2012 12:46:00 AM More reviews by ruthmagee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Its pricey and if your looking for something on the cheaper drug store side, its not what your looking for. Its the best concealer I have ever used, it covers up dark under eyes, pimples, and irritated skin and well everything. If you're willing to spend the money go for it. The container seems tiny for what your paying but a little goes a long way. And also, here's a tip: Apply about 10% more than you really need so by the time you get where your going you have the right amount.