Sally Hansen Inspired By Carmindy Natural Beauty Your Skin Makeup ] [DISCONTINUED]

Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Pentylene Glycol, Trimethysilosilicate, Butylene Glycol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Glyceryl Ethylhexanoate/Stearate/Adipate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Methicone, Disodium EDTA, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Polysorbate 80, Retinyl Palmitate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Xylitol, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Edtract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Quercus Suber Bark Extract. May contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Zinc Oxide.

on 2/11/2011 7:05:00 PM

I'll get straight to the point. In my opinion this is the best foundation you can buy at the drug-store. Hands down. I bought it last year and have used other foundations from Estee Lauder, NARS, Shu....this beats them all. It lasts throughout the day with only a minor touch-up and it really does look like SKIN. My other foundations, even though they might look good from far away, look not so great up close. I have a a bright mirror in my bathroom and my foundation always looks pretty eh when I look at myself in it but this one always looks awesome. Like real, dewy skin.

I highly recommend.

on 2/6/2011 11:13:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I purchased this in tawny beige recently. Color is great! Love that it has natural ingredients. I'm definitely inspired by carmindy from tlc's wtnw. This doesnt leave my combination skin oily at all. It has a nice dewey look. I use with the loose powder. I wish I would've purchased this a longggg time ago instead of going for revlon colorstay.

on 2/4/2011 9:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I wanted to like this but it was just kind of so so. It looked a bit mask like and it was itchy.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I love this foundation! I was able to get it for a song at my CVS because they're clearancing out their line and had it all marked 75% off...good that I got it on sale but bad because now that I'm inlove with this I won't be able to find it in a year! I bought extra but what happens when that runs out? I hope it's just CVS that's doing this and not that Sally Hansen has stopped production of this fabulous line!

on 1/30/2011 10:45:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I stated that I would not buy this product again, but only because it broke me out. Alot of foundation does, so I was not surprised, but I was definately disappointed.

This is a really nice foundation. I was surprised when I found it in Shoppers Drug Mart in Canada. Im NW25 and snapped up the Nude Beige shade. A perfect match? No, but pretty darn close.

My skin tone is quite uneven and this foundation did a really nice job with that while still leaving a natural, almost glowy finish. Left me with a good base for the rest of my mu. It was $20 cdn which is a little steep for a d/s foundation, but still less than half of what i was paying for MUFE HD.

Sadly, after about 3 weeks, I started getting wee little blemishes, so had to stop using. Really had high hopes for a HG, and I think this foundation might have been it had I not broken out.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I am one happy girl. This foundation is incredible. I haven't used liquid foundation in years because I am incredibly fair and it's next to impossible to get the correct shade.( NW15 is too dark for me.) This finally came to Canada & once it did I had to buy. The lightest shade blends very smooth to a dewy, natural finish. The coverage is buildable. This is my new must have and will be as long as i can get it!

on 1/9/2011 2:05:00 PM

first of all i love this foundation, and i love the price it said it was 13 dollars but when i went to pay at cvs and it was only 3 dollars!! i have bad acne and this covers so well and the price you cant beat it, i went back and bought 2 more cause i love it! i would deffinatly recomend it to girls who have acne proon skin, deffinatly 2 thumbs up! :)

on 1/4/2011 7:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I purchased this the other day since i've seen it a few times & i've wanted to test it, so i finally caved after reading the reviews. it wasn't that cheap, around $12 at my local CVS, but i know that i can return it if i really didn't like it so what the heck.
some of the ingredients are really good, as opposed to other drugstore formulas. my skin generally doesn't like much silicone, but this only had a little so it seems to be fine. i haven't broken out yet. i like that it does have some natural ingredients in it so that was a plus for me.

it's really smooth & goes on nicely, doesn't look cakey at all. i did get a darker shade on accident since i couldn't really tell in the store with the lighting & the frosted bottle, but i'm going to keep it anyway since my skin, besides my face, is a bit more tan, so this kind of matches that. & summer will be coming up so i can get away with it. i can always dilute it with some lotion if i want so i'm going to stick with it. i like being a bit tan ;)
the staying power was also pretty good. i went to the mall with this on & i actually got compliments [& hit on haha. go figure]. so, it works for me :) i'll update after more use hence the 4. if i still like it i'll make it a 5.

on 1/3/2011 3:43:00 AM

Loved the shade but product made me break out, much like what usually happens whenever I use a liquid foundation. Wanted to love it but can't be loyal to a product that gives me skin problems grrr!

on 1/2/2011 5:54:00 PM

I bought this product at SDM for about $20 which is the most I would ever really spend on foundation. I got it in Porcelain, which surprisingly is a really good match for my pale, yellow undertoned skin

EDIT: So, I discovered after using this for awhile that it actually doesn't match my skin too well - it's still a little too pink for me...

Pros

- blends well

Cons

- is too drying
- doesn't cover as well as I would like it to
- is probably the reason I've been breaking out so much lately:(

Overall, while this isn't the worst foundation I've ever used ( Revlon Colorstay) it certainly isn't the best. I will continue to use it, only because of the great shade match

Edit: This stuff breaks me out quite a bit, but I'm still using it due to the great color match:(

Editx2: I finished the full bottle and will not be repurchasing because of 1) the cakey-ness and the fact tht it doesn't last on my skin
2) colour is off