Moroccanoil Morrocan Oil Treatment

4.3

Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (Argan Oil), Parfum (Fragrance), Linseed (Linum Usitatissimum) Extract, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Benzoate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 26100 (Red 17), CI 47000 (Yellow 11).

on 7/21/2013 8:32:00 PM

I've been using and trying out various oils for my dry scalp problem. My hairdresser recommended the Paul Mitchell Moroccan Oil treatment. While the itch has not been solved, this is totally incredible on my hair. I swim a lot in summer and I single process color my hair. Didn't realize how dry it felt till I used the oil a few times! My hair is silky and soft now. So conditioned without weight or residue. Washes out easily. Smells heavenly. Price is high, possibly better deals around. I think this will be a beach staple on my wet hair!

on 7/16/2013 4:08:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I love the smell of this product! Its almost like mens perfume. And I looove mens perfume! But don't let that scare you! Once its in your hair, you wont smell like a man. Im not too happy about that its a glass bottle. Im afraid that it will fall on the floor and brake. Im on my second bottle and luckily that has not happened yet. I always take it with me if I'm sleeping over or traveling, and have only hade two spills. Just remember to lock it and for safety and put it in a zip bag. I use one pump when my hair is wet, and it considerably helps my hair dry faster! I usually just let my hair air dry, but if i blow dry or use a straightener (one pump when it's wet and) I gently take less than half a pump ca from my ears and the tips, concentrating on the tips as a last touch. Its pricey but it lasts a looong time!! But be careful of using too much. Sometimes if I'm tired and forget to put conditioner or I'm empty I just use Moroccan oil. Works for me.

on 7/13/2013 5:01:00 PM

i have read sooooo many good reviews about this, but i didn't get the results i way looking for. i only put a little in and at first my hair was nice but it ended up doing nothing for my hair so i tried putting a little more in but that just made my hair extremely oily. i don't know if i am not using it right but i got no shine and it was only a little soft. Any suggestions?

on 7/12/2013 11:04:00 PM

i love this stuff! i had seen and heard reviews of it and i thought it would help my dry, heavily split-ended hair. i love that it comes with a pump and its easy to control how much product you want to have come out. my hair is medium-long and one pump is more then enough.
it has a nice scent but i find can be a little overpowering when you first apply it, however once you get it into your hair the scent is very light and subtle.
in australia, the pricepoint is $50, which is pricey, yet i can't say that the product isn't worth it. i've had my moroccanoil since mid-february and i haven't even gotten a quarter of the way through, and that is with 1-2 applications every week.
overall, i would repurchase this :)

on 7/12/2013 9:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I love the scent of this oil, but that's about it. When my hairdresser first used this on me I was stunned with the results. My hair was shiny, smooth and so damned straight. For someone with thick, coarse, curly hair that puffs up without the slightest hesitation, straight and smooth hair is an anomaly. So I bought a bottle. I used it in the exact same way my hairdresser did, my hair didn't look as nice. In fact, as the day moved along, my hair got bigger and bigger and frizzier and frizzier. But I kept at it. Just couldn't get it working for me. Passed my unfinished bottle to a friend who loves this stuff.

on 7/4/2013 10:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is the best thing ever. It makes your hair super smooth, the smell is to die for, and the cost per use is fair. I finished a whole bottle and can't wait to re-purchase!

on 5/26/2013 11:57:00 PM

THIS IS LIKE MY LIFE SAVER! Once-twice a week I would apply this stuff after my shower and it would heal my hair like magic! It makes my hair shine and soft when it dries! Great stuff! It is kind of pricey, but worth the price because it lasts for such a long time! If you use it once or twice a week like I do, it would last about 7-8 months with a simple pump! This was my second bottle, so I love this stuff!

on 5/9/2013 12:39:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I am in love with this product. The smell, the feel of my hair after using it, the multiple uses (frizz control, shine, quick drying, heat protection, etc). WELL worth the money. I have fine, frizzy, wavy hair and use two pumps before blowdrying and another after flat ironing and my hair has never looked more healthy, smooth and shiny. And it smells like heaven. BEST. PRODUCT. EVER.

on 5/5/2013 6:01:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I can't believe I used to use other products before I discovered the wonder that is Moroccanoil. I had a very thick, coarse hair that I blowout every couple of days. Moroccanoil keeps the frizz at bay, and makes the styling process a whole lot easier. After drying my hair, I apply about 2 to 3 pumps to my hair, which is just past my shoulders. I thoroughly rub it between my hands and run my fingers through my hair. After I'm finished blowing out my hair, I rub one pump between my hands and run it through my hair again for added shine and frizz protection. It's also a great idea to use a little bit more if you plan on using a flat iron after blowing out your hair. It helps to create a sleeker, more polished look. It smells great, and my boyfriend always compliments the scent of my hair.

on 4/17/2013 4:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

This is a great light oil. I find it gives the best results if you apply it before heat styling. It gives your hair shine and body. I have damaged, twice-chemically-straightened hair that used to be curly, bouncy and thick. Now its straight but very dry. I would recommend this product in a small quantity. I find it can make dry/damaged hair appear greasy the following day. Experiment and see what works for you.

Top Rated Moroccanoil Products