Moroccanoil Morrocan Oil Treatment

4.3

Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (Argan Oil), Parfum (Fragrance), Linseed (Linum Usitatissimum) Extract, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Benzoate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 26100 (Red 17), CI 47000 (Yellow 11).

on 7/12/2013 11:04:00 PM

i love this stuff! i had seen and heard reviews of it and i thought it would help my dry, heavily split-ended hair. i love that it comes with a pump and its easy to control how much product you want to have come out. my hair is medium-long and one pump is more then enough.
it has a nice scent but i find can be a little overpowering when you first apply it, however once you get it into your hair the scent is very light and subtle.
in australia, the pricepoint is $50, which is pricey, yet i can't say that the product isn't worth it. i've had my moroccanoil since mid-february and i haven't even gotten a quarter of the way through, and that is with 1-2 applications every week.
overall, i would repurchase this :)

on 7/12/2013 9:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I love the scent of this oil, but that's about it. When my hairdresser first used this on me I was stunned with the results. My hair was shiny, smooth and so damned straight. For someone with thick, coarse, curly hair that puffs up without the slightest hesitation, straight and smooth hair is an anomaly. So I bought a bottle. I used it in the exact same way my hairdresser did, my hair didn't look as nice. In fact, as the day moved along, my hair got bigger and bigger and frizzier and frizzier. But I kept at it. Just couldn't get it working for me. Passed my unfinished bottle to a friend who loves this stuff.

on 7/4/2013 10:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is the best thing ever. It makes your hair super smooth, the smell is to die for, and the cost per use is fair. I finished a whole bottle and can't wait to re-purchase!

on 5/26/2013 11:57:00 PM

THIS IS LIKE MY LIFE SAVER! Once-twice a week I would apply this stuff after my shower and it would heal my hair like magic! It makes my hair shine and soft when it dries! Great stuff! It is kind of pricey, but worth the price because it lasts for such a long time! If you use it once or twice a week like I do, it would last about 7-8 months with a simple pump! This was my second bottle, so I love this stuff!

on 5/9/2013 12:39:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I am in love with this product. The smell, the feel of my hair after using it, the multiple uses (frizz control, shine, quick drying, heat protection, etc). WELL worth the money. I have fine, frizzy, wavy hair and use two pumps before blowdrying and another after flat ironing and my hair has never looked more healthy, smooth and shiny. And it smells like heaven. BEST. PRODUCT. EVER.

on 5/5/2013 6:01:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I can't believe I used to use other products before I discovered the wonder that is Moroccanoil. I had a very thick, coarse hair that I blowout every couple of days. Moroccanoil keeps the frizz at bay, and makes the styling process a whole lot easier. After drying my hair, I apply about 2 to 3 pumps to my hair, which is just past my shoulders. I thoroughly rub it between my hands and run my fingers through my hair. After I'm finished blowing out my hair, I rub one pump between my hands and run it through my hair again for added shine and frizz protection. It's also a great idea to use a little bit more if you plan on using a flat iron after blowing out your hair. It helps to create a sleeker, more polished look. It smells great, and my boyfriend always compliments the scent of my hair.

on 4/17/2013 4:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

This is a great light oil. I find it gives the best results if you apply it before heat styling. It gives your hair shine and body. I have damaged, twice-chemically-straightened hair that used to be curly, bouncy and thick. Now its straight but very dry. I would recommend this product in a small quantity. I find it can make dry/damaged hair appear greasy the following day. Experiment and see what works for you.

on 4/12/2013 1:47:00 PM

This makes my hair so soft, smells so nice, and makes blow drying faster. I use two pumps (I love the pump!) and it tames frizz and adds such incredible softness, I just love the feel of it. It's light, so I don't have to worry about over doing it and ending up with greasy looking hair. It is a bit expensive, and because it's light, I go through it quicker than other serums I've tried, but this is a wonderful product.

on 4/9/2013 9:45:00 PM

My hair was fine before i started dying it few months ago....it's so dry and frizzy while i damage it further more with daily use of hair straightener........i've tried a few drug store deep conditioners and sprays to find no real result.........so i finally got feed up and decide to spend more on one thing that will workkkk.........after using it for few days my hair is back to normal or even better....and maybe once or twice a week i use 3 to 4 pumps and spread them all over my head specially the ends and then tie them up....i leave it on until i go wash up at night......................and walaaaa.......!!! soft silky hair.......i no some people saying it's all silicone blah blah blah.....but it does get the job done and i will recommend this to all my fds...........

on 4/3/2013 9:26:00 PM

I have fine hair but lots of it. Always have issues with frizz & dry poofy ends, but an oily scalp. I own both the light version and regular version. The regular version (this version) is way better, imo, even though I have fine hair. It actually does help my frizz, unlike the light version. I still think it's an overhyped product, and there are better out there, but this is pretty good.

Top Rated Moroccanoil Products