July 25, 2014 | 1811 users online

Shampoo - Organix - Tea Tree Mint Shampoo

rated 1 of 5 on 11/6/2010 6:01:00 PM More reviews by renglish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This left my hair so staticy and dry. I have very thing straight hair and the static caused from this was insane. It smelled nice, but for the price I was expecting more.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/21/2010 2:32:00 PM More reviews by caboodles186

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am an African American woman with relaxed hair. I tried this product because it is sulfate free, and I really love the smell of this shampoo. Unfortunately it made my hair feel like straw, big disappointment.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2010 5:44:00 PM More reviews by k3rsha

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

This is one of my favorite shampoos! i have curly that breaks easy and can get dry but at the same time i cant go long without washing it because it will get oily quick. this product was amazing, it was gentle and made me hair super soft. i loved the smell! and it actually stays in your hair. its alil on the expensive side but is worth it to me.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/18/2010 10:25:00 PM More reviews by plastics

I still have this product because I hate using it. I use it on days when I'm not going anywhere, because it sucks. It looks like it should be really great, but it's not. It might be organic, but you might as well wash your hair with dirt, it's cheaper. I don't even like the smell that much to be honest. It makes my hair feel gross.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/16/2010 5:45:00 PM More reviews by wnkwnkndgndg

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really wanted to like this product. I have tried it for TWO months hoping to fall in love but it just didn't happen. I found the "organic" ingredients appealing and the fact that it had no sulfates etc etc.
Anyways, it majorly dried out my normal hair and left it tangled beyond belief! (even WITH the conditioner, that also did squat...)
The best thing I can say about this is that it did clean my hair and it has a really refreshing scent that wakes me up in the morning... But other than that I do not recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2010 2:15:00 PM More reviews by nanababy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the 4th flavor of Organix shampoos Im trying. this one is among my favorite. It leaves my hair hydrated and not stripped of at all. And the minty smell is killer. I love this shampoo very much.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2010 12:40:00 PM More reviews by coilyvixen217

I absolutely love this shampoo. Even if it didnt work wonders on my hair I would still continue to use this just because of the awesome smell. I only do regular shampoos about once a month unless my scalp is really itchy and this is my go to product everytime. though I co-wash 1-2 times a week with the conditioner.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2010 6:26:00 PM More reviews by katwalker

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I cannot stand this shampoo. Smells nice, but it left my hair funky. I can't even remember now what it did to my hair (oily? dried it out?), but I remember that it was horrible. Also, I have been using sulfate-free shampoos for several years now, and I know what this stuff did to my hair is not typical of sulfate-free poos. Never again.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/28/2010 7:22:00 AM More reviews by seapea69

I don't have much to say about this shampoo...kinda blah. Doesn't do much for my hair. Oh well.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2010 2:28:00 AM More reviews by JDNT

I forgot to buy a conditioner so I actually just use the shampoo without it and my hair is perfect. I've also never colored my hair, so maybe that's why it doesn't work for some people.
I switch between this and the cherry blossom ginseng shampoo and both work equally well in my opinion.

The one thing I really love is the smell. It's mint so it really wakes and relaxes me in the morning.

I think some of the problem is from people not knowing how to properly treat their scalp. Even the best shampoo won't work if you don't use it correctly. So. Add a dollop in your palm and work it in your hair (I get a good lather going so I don't know about the complaint), next, face the showers so not a lot of water get on your head, while you do this massage into scalp, almost digging (not with your nails!) then just rinse. No conditioner needed. Works wonderful.

Don't forget to inhale the scent! It's just so relaxing!