Maybelline Define A Lash Waterproof

3.5

Isoleucine , Beeswax - Cera Alba , Carnauba Wax - Cera Carnauba , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Water - Aqua , Allyl Stearate/VA Copolymer , Rice Bran Wax - Oryza Sativa Cera , Paraffin , Alcohol Denat , Polyvinyl Laurate , VP/Eicosene Copolymer , Propylene Carbonate , Talc , Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolyme , PEG-30 Glyceryl Stearate , Propylparaben , Methylparaben , Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil , Iron Oxides - CI 77499 - May Contain

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Wow this is a great mascara, i brought it because it was half price and couldn't really go wrong. Turns out its excellent! very waterproof, I went swimming with it on, rubbed my eyes ALOT and it didn't budge. It also made my lashes extremely long however more than 2 to 3 layers could result in some clumping and I do find this mascara flakes a bit, but still it holds a curl well and is a great mascara, i'd even repurchase at full price.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This mascara is definitely waterproof. It stays on if your in the pool or going to a waterpark you don't have to worry about it running. It's my go to mascara for summer. Goes on easliy looks natural doesn't clump. The only thing I dislike about it is it seems to dry up/ run out faster then other mascaras, but all in all it's a product that I love.

EDIT ---- changed the rating past 3 tubes I have gotten have been horrible. I don't know what the problem is. It's been super clumpy, drying up fast and just terrible! I've gotten it at walmart and target I don't know if they are old packages or just if maybelline has changed the formula. Very disapointed! It used to be amazing.

This is ok. The brush does a good job individually covering each lash & not clumping. Mascara does not build volume. Less smudgy than most mascaras.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I actually really like this product mainly because I opt for a natural look when putting on makeup. The thing that I love most about this mascara is that it doesn't clump. I've tried dozens of mascaras that claim that they are no-clump, but this is the only one that holds true. It really lengthens my lashes. It doesn't volumize that much, but then again Maybelline makes other mascaras that do that. As far as being waterproof, that holds true as well. The only time I can get this product off is with eye makeup remover. Anyway, I really like this product and it's great if you're going for a natural look that still lengthens and separates your lashes. Definitely recommended :)

This mascara really lengthens!!! I tried mascaras from the high end brands such as Clinqiue, Dior, & Lancome and this really outdid them!! It does not volumize lashes but it makes lashes super long and sexy. I would reccomend using an eye lash curler beforehand to create a nice curl- otherwise lashes are just long without defination.

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

This does separate your lashes and adds a little length, but it doesn't hold a curl and it doesn't add any thickness or volume and it doesn't layer well. I guess it's good for a super natural look if you don't wear a lot of mascara or make up.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Overall an ok product

Pros:
-Defines the lashes like it says
-Lengthens lashes
-Holds my straight, sticking down thin lashes well
-Great for bottom lashes
-Does not clump

Cons:
-The brush is way too flexible
-Pigmentation is not black enough

It's just a good ordinary mascara

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I just bought this stuff yesterday, and tried it out, and I was disappointed :( it lengthens, but no volume, the wand has A LOT of product when you pull it out, so you have to wipe it with a paper towel, which was so not cool. It does stick to the name "waterproof". I live in a warm area and it stuck around ALL day. Good for day use, but if you want something intense, this isn't for you.

I had this when I was 13 when I was just getting into makeup.
Living in the Wet Coast, I had to get the w/p. Being the newbie, I had no idea that w/p is haarder too remove. Even the remover from Maybelline took lile 5 min!
I liked how it seriously defined my lashes. It lived up to the name cuz u can see that the brush separates each individual lash. Good length bit not much volume. This was mediocre mascara at best.

It was not clumpy, and it stayed water proof. It was hard to get off even with makeup remover for waterproof mascara. It ran out fast and came out very thin each dip.

Popular Mascaras