December 20, 2014 | 1361 users online

Eyeliner - Make Up For Ever - Aqua Eyes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 1/31/2011 10:27:00 PM More reviews by daisygirlorama

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Does not last on water line or any other line.

Fades on top.

Moves to corners of water line in less than an hour.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2011 1:52:00 PM More reviews by stellartois

Hands down best eyeliner I've ever used and I've tried EVERYTHING from MAC Fluidline, Stila Paint Pots, BB Gel liners, etc etc, the list goes on. I have very oily lids and most pencil liners smudge and smear on me within a couple of hours. This stuff stays all day, even on my waterline. It glides on smoothly with no tugging and comes in a range of gorgeous colors. LOVE!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/31/2010 3:48:00 AM More reviews by angelswing

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

pro: the color is ok
con: definitely not for my super oily eyelids, it smears right after I put it on.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2010 6:18:00 AM More reviews by Zelah90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I'm really impressed with how waterproof it is! I had tried washing my face with the eyeliner on & it doesn't even move. It's also smooth to glide on & highly pigmented. I would say it's worth buying!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2010 11:30:00 AM More reviews by tallchickjen

I LOVE LOVE these eyeliners- I was shocked to read some of the negative reviews. I was thrilled to find these. Daily, I either wear these or Bobbi Brown's gel liners. These come in an amazing array of colors (though I have not found the perfect brown for me). I found a gorgeous purple, subdued blue, and nice gray-black. Only downside I found is they seem to sharpen down quick, so I feel like I repurchase relatively quickly. They go on easily, last all day, and you can get a fine point or smudge them out. Love and will keep repurchasing!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/30/2010 3:07:00 PM More reviews by smoothtalkin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I line my upper and lower waterline and it does smudge in both corners. I bounce between this liner and MAC automatic liner. Both smudge and neither is fantastic. Still looking for something that will last 12 hrs in my waterline.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2010 8:57:00 PM More reviews by toutlemonde

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought Aqua Eyes in a dark brown color (2L) and it's by far my favorite eyeliner I've tried. It goes on very smoothly with no tugging, looks great on, and doesn't wear off easily. I normally have a LOT of trouble with keeping eyeliner on. I do it at home, walk out my door satisfied, see my reflection somewhere and wonder what happened. But this doesn't smudge/ fade/ mysteriously make you ugly. I tested it out on my hand to see what would happen if I did my best to smudge it. Of course after a while it faded, but it never smudged to other parts of my hand. Hooray!
Anyway, it's a little expensive ($17) and I was very reluctant to buy it, but I'm very glad I did. I'll go drugstore with anything else, but I'm definitely sticking with this eyeliner.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2010 2:11:00 PM More reviews by Viesha

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Color is decent and does last but the actual pencil dries out after a few months and tugs on the eye like nobody's business. Considering the price, I don't see how it's a value. Also, after sharpening, the tip breaks off, leaving the pencil useless. I'm going with Urban Decay next time.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/14/2010 4:47:00 AM More reviews by ens

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I tough this is as a good as advertised. But, it doesnt. It is smudge all over my eyes. Difficult to be cleaned and easily broken.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/25/2010 1:50:00 AM More reviews by SLuu

I have no idea if i would buy this eyeliner again, it's okay and pretty decent. Very creamy and glides on nicely, takes about two minutes to dry. It does smudge but i havent found a waterliner that doesnt...... if you have oily skin then expect to have raccoon smudges at the end of the day, It takes some time to remove all of it off but not too difficult. I would keep searching for a better eyeliner