October 23, 2014 | 1931 users online

Eyeliner - Make Up For Ever - Aqua Eyes

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2010 1:41:00 PM More reviews by krysownzu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a great eyeliner! I use eyeliner pretty much every day, all around my eyes and on my waterline. I never had good luck with liner staying put, especially on my waterline, until I tried gel eyeliners (BB is my favorite).

With this pencil (I use the matte Black), and Urban Decay Primer Potion, all of my eyemakeup stays perfect all day long. Even on my waterline, which has never been the case with ANY other pencil. The color stays nice and dark.

The formula is nice and creamy, and will allow you to smudge for about 10 seconds after you apply it. After that, it pretty much stays put.

I bought a Navy colored pencil for my mom for Christmas, and she loves it as well. Definitely will continue to repurchase...

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2009 8:36:00 PM More reviews by fosterkr

OMG! Awesome. I just bought this tonight, and I already LOVE it. I was so excited as soon as I used it on my upper eyelid. It glides on so smooth! It goes on so easy without a bit of hassle. I have never ever paid more than a drug store price for eyeliner, and now I really see that you get what you pay for! I paid $17, and it's definitely worth the $17. I looked like a pro when I applied my eyeliner. I read some reviews that it doesn't stay put on the waterline........well, I'm not a big eyeliner on the waterline kinda girl, so that really doesn't bother me at all.
Well, you really have to give this pencil a shot. I bought mine in the 1L color, whatever that is. Some sort of black.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2009 11:19:00 PM More reviews by wata

This pencil does not smudge on me (and EVERYTHING smudges on me) I dont like the fact that it's a pencil and not a retractable one because when sharpening it I'll have to waste some. The liner glides smoothly on top of my lid, and stays put until I want it off. I also do not like that I have to curl and put on mascara prior to putting this on, because the lash curler takes some of the colours off while curling.but other than that I cant say more about it's staying power. YES I would repurchase!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/23/2009 3:49:00 PM More reviews by ttyn

no staying power at all !
I wanted a liner to last on waterline this didint at all..
if anyone has a recomendation let me know.
im goin to exchange this for urban decay 24/7 liner

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2009 1:22:00 PM More reviews by linzlashsplashcash

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have this in the bold turquoise color. IT IS like looking into beautiful ocean water!! When used all around the eye, it makes any eye stand out. I love to use something like MAC's Enchanting eyeshadows (minerals which is like a bright light gold/copper base with a soft whitish pink brilliant highlighter) and then finishing off with this....POW! A perfect pop of color and intrigue to give any girl an eye with a bit of mystery! I love the staying power of this pencil. When I coat it on twice, it really stays on and the pigment stays pure. Make Up For Ever does it again!! I love this brand. It is top notch! I love seeing it at Sephora! ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2009 1:04:00 PM More reviews by hootie2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like this because its the only pencil liner that stays on. It still doesn't stay on my super oily top lid. The only liners that stay on me are bb creamliner and stila smudge pots. Smudge pots are my favorite. But I'll repurchase this for lower lid lining.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2009 5:41:00 PM More reviews by ChristmasMom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this product in color 23L Champagne. I use it almost every morning for my typical eye looks on the waterline (lower lid only). I apply it after I am completely done with my eye makeup to clean up any traces of eye makeup on the lower water line and to give me a more awake look without the starkness of white. It comes off looking clean and keeps ugly eye boogers completely away!!!! This pencil rarely needs sharpening and lasts a very, very long time with this light duty use. My eyes irritate easily, but this product has never caused me any problems. I'll purchase more AquaEyes in other colors soon for use on the lid or for lining. I don't anticipate I'll use others for the waterline. Champagne is HG status.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2009 3:45:00 PM More reviews by BrasilBomshell

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This works very well and I like that with little effort the black lines well. I also like the bronze pencil. I do not like their brown (taupe) shade and have tried the lighter and darker version of the taupe, but wish they had a better generic brown liner. But have to give 5 out of 5 because the black and bronze pencil go on easy and last a long time.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/14/2009 11:41:00 PM More reviews by fofinha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I find the product to smudge on the waterliner. Also, a big downfall is that you lose a lot more product than with most eyeliner pencils, I feel like i have to sharpen the pencil everytime i use it. on the upside, it glides on well. but i would not repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2009 10:11:00 AM More reviews by CarolinaBunny83

I really love this eyeliner. I have it in black (0L), purple (6L), and a pretty peacock blue color (12L), and I use them almost every day. They are the only eyeliner that I have found with real staying power on the waterlines. When I put it on in the morning, I only have to touch up once or twice before midnight. I hate that they are so expensive, because the color selection is great and I want them all. I will definitely re-purchase when I run out!