Becca Concealer compact

4.1

Medium Cover: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Paraffin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Octyldodecanol, Petrolatum, Candelilla Cera (Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax), Magnesium Myristate, Cetyl Palmitate, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax), Tocopherol, Oleth-10, Propylene Glycol, BHT, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Citric Acid, Parfum (Fragrance) and may contain: [ /- Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Iron Oxides CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Red 36 CI 12085, Yellow 6 Lake CI 15985, Yellow 5 Lake CI 19140, Ultramarines CI 77007, Carmine CI 75470, Chromium Oxide Greens CI 77288] Extra Cover: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Paraffin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Octyldodecanol, Candelilla Cera (Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax), Magnesium Myristate, Cetyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Petrolatum, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax), Oleth-10, Propylene Glycol, BHT, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Citric Acid, Parfum (Fragrance) and may contain: [ /- Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Iron Oxides CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Ultramarines CI 77007, Yellow 6 Lake CI 15985, Chromium Oxide Greens CI 77288, Yellow 5 Lake CI 19140, Carmine CI 75470, Red 36 CI 12085]

on 3/11/2008 5:13:00 PM

I'm sorry Mr. Clean, but THIS is actually the magic eraser!
This covers like an absolute dream!! After my moisurizer in the morning I swipe the full coverage side with my finger, press and blend over my blemishes, and repeat under/around my eyes with the medium (lighter shade also) coverage side. Holy crap! Nothing I have used has been so effective at simply erasing flaws. I dust on my HG Susan Posnick MM and my face is flawless all day. I am a PPP with lots of pink in my skin and i have 'biscuit' which is too perfect.
I am a makeup artist and the reason i tried this is because I'm putting a Becca makeup bar into a new salon this month. :)

on 2/19/2008 11:52:00 AM

This stuff is fabulous! I will agree, the 'creamy' side should not be used under your eyes, it's too dry. But it does work very nicely on the face, and is especially good for dry skin you don't want to emphasize, and larger areas you wish to cover (like beside your nose). You can easily use this with just your finger for touch ups on the go, enough coverage for most jobs.

The extra coverage side is truly extra coverage and works great for spot concealing difficult blemishes. There is no longer anything I can't cover up with this stuff, a good brush, and enough time. You do need a concealer brush for this side, though, IMO. It's too thick and dry to easily transfer/apply without one.

This stuff is pricey, but by far the best concealer I've ever tried. I love that they have a perfect color match for me! For a PPP less than NC15 with yellow tones, that's often difficult (I have this in Meringue). Nice packaging too, I like that it comes with a mirror. Would definitely buy when I run out.

on 1/10/2008 9:24:00 PM

I got two of these during the Sephora sale in Sesame to cover my dark under eye circles. I really hate it. It is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too dry for undereyes and terrible to blend. I thought it would be great for blemishes, so I only sent back one. If you want to use this undereye, I think you'll be disappointed :( NC 20

on 12/22/2007 1:20:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I had used Laura Mercier's concealer for years, but tried this after reading the raves on this site. I was beyond pleased with this concealer. The color range is fantastic (I can actually use any of 4-5 different shades). It stays put during the day, doesn't turn orange, and hasn't broken me out. .

on 11/18/2007 7:47:00 AM

I love this concealer! I have it in Pecan, and its slightly orange tone makes light work of the bluish dark circles under my eye and lifts the entire area. It also provides a superb base for my eye make up. I have repurchased this several times and can't see myself looking for elsewhere for another product when this one fulfils my needs so perfectly.

on 10/14/2007 8:50:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I recently ran out of my HG concealer (Cle de Peau), so I picked this up in Mallow (a yellow-based shade) during the infamous Sephora sale. It comes in a compact and contains two separate concealers; one for heavier coverage and one for medium coverage. It is definitely one of the better concealers I've tried; it covers beautifully and stays on all day long. It does not smear or settle into fine lines. My only complaint about this product is that the texture is on the dry side so it is a little hard to blend. It would be great if it was just a little creamier. I would definitely buy this concealer again: Even at full-price ($35), it is a much better bargain than the Cle de Peau concealer!

on 10/9/2007 3:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I have this product in Meringue, a very fair yellow based shade. This is one of only 2 concealers I have ever tried that felt like an exact match for my skin (BB Porcelain being the other). The compact is similiar in design to Becca's larger powder compacts but smaller. The concealer duo consists of two half-size pans - 1 full coverage and 1 medium coverage and a mirror. I use the full coverage for blemishes and other discolorations and the medium for undereye circles. For undereye application, this should be applied after a good eye cream. I always apply with a concealer brush. This product lasts better than any other concealer I have tried. I have been a big fan of Becca products, even prior to the Sephora sale so I would repurchase. For reference, lighter than NC15 / Becca Sand LSC/ BB Porcelain with dryish sensitive acne prone skin.

on 9/23/2007 5:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

My local Sephora had some of these left at 75% off. Normally $35. I couldn't resist as I found the perfect color. I usually use Amazing Cosmetics Amazing Concealer but decided to try the Becca. I have horrid undereye circles and it did an excellent job of covering but it is a little difficult to blend. I found blending the two sides worked better for me. It also did a great job covering a few brown spots on my cheeks. I said that I wouldn't buy again because I wouldn't at regular price. I will use this until it's gone though then go back to my beloved Amazing.

I love this concealer! It comes with two coverages, one is a bit heavier than the other and the compact is divided in half for this. The color matches I got is excellent and I had a hard time picking because there were so many shades with subtle differences to let you get the perfect one. It felt like a dry thick cream, and seemed at first like this would be only for special occasions but I used it under my eyes and was amazed at the way it blended and did not settle into any lines. I used it with the Stick Foundation which I also love. If you can't find a concealer to match, you must see this brand and give it a try. I am PPP with normal to dry skin but the color range covers many deep tones.

on 8/26/2007 1:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is the first time I have ever tried BECCA. This line has a huge selection of shades. There's bound to be a shade for almost anyone. I have very oily skin and contrary to what others have posted, I don't feel that it applies very thick. I like the coverage that the one on the left gives, but I the lighter -coverage one on the right just seems to slip off. I will not be repurchasing this because you already don't get much for your money, then if I only use the left half....guess I'll have to go back to MAC.

Top Rated Becca Products