Ecotools 6 Piece Brush Set

4.7

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

I really like that this comes with it's own pouch! It's great for keeping other tools you use. I use the blush brush the most for my bronzer, and it's NEVER shed on me after many washes. I'm not much of an eye shadow wearer, but the eye shading brush does work well for it. It's also good for concealing. The concealer brush gives nice coverage too, but you can never have too many concealer brushes imo :) All the brushes work very well. What I like the most is that they haven't shed on me after many washes, and I bought them for a good price :)

on 4/10/2012 2:20:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I own two sets of these for three years. Every brush in this set is excellent quality, never sheds or looses shape even after rigorous washing. Soft on the skin but firmly packed. Eye shadow brush is best for creams and packing on product over primer. Shades prone to fallout will be slightly harder to work with on the eye shadow brushes.

on 3/21/2012 3:23:00 PM

This is a fantastic product and it's dirt cheap. I love the way it looks, packaged in a useful way. It comes with all the basics and the brushes are soft. Had to write a review becuase I love it so much!

on 3/18/2012 8:13:00 PM

I LOVE the quality of the blush brush best! Best blush brush I own! It's so soft, NO fallouts, and easy to blend with.
Now, the eyeshadow brush is okay. It works great but not on my little Asian eyelids.
The concealer brush is perfect, I use it to apply my MAC eye primer.
Eyeliner brush is pretty decent as well.
And the brow/lash brush works just like every other brow/lash brush. Repurchase: MAYBE.

on 3/14/2012 1:36:00 PM

Excellent! When I tried this product, I know that my other brush would be given up.

on 3/11/2012 11:03:00 AM

I LOVE LOVE LOVE these brushes. I've had these for a couple of years now and they are still in the same shape as the day I bought them. Just as soft too. That being said I do have a couple of con's but then again nothing's perfect.

Pros: They are soooo soft and they have lasted SOO well especially after more than a couple of washes. They're compact and the travel roll folds up so neatly to fit into your bag.

Cons: I would love if the make up roll was a darker colour, as mine is really starting to show up a bit of dirt on both the inside and outside. The foundation brush ( I suppose it's more of a concealer brush) is pretty much the same as the eye shadow brush so I just use it for alternating shades.

Love it am seriously considering buying other brushes from this brand.

I've had these brushes for a little over a year now, they're still like new! I liked the packaging, as well as that they are made from natural and recycled materials. I would totes buy 'em again!

on 3/5/2012 3:29:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This is a nice brush set if you don't want brushes in natural hair. My favorite of the brushes is the angled brush, I use it everyday to do my eyebrows and it is great for that. I haven't tried it for eyeliner, I prefer a pointed brush for that purpose. The blush brush is nice and soft, but way too big t give any precision for your blush. I much prefer to use an angled blush brush, and since I bought my angled blush brush from Sephora I haven't used my EcoTools blush brush. I might try it for powder though, it is so soft and fluffy so it would be a shame to not use it for something. I'm not a fan of the eyeshadow brush, I want my eyeshadow brushes to be in natural hair. I think I have only used it once, because I love my MAC 239 too much to use anything else. The concealer brush is alright, I haven't really used it a lot. I prefer to use the applicator of my MUFE HD Concealer to dot it under my eyes and then blend it out with my fingers. I'm going to try the concealer brush with mineral concealer, it might work better for that purpose. I don't really use the eyebrow brush/eyelash comb thing, so I don't have anything to say about it.
I really like some of the brushes in this set, but I don't think I would buy it again if I lost it. I probably would buy the angled brush seperate, because it is really nice. I'm a fan of brushes in natural hair, such as MAC brushes, but if you're not, this would be a good basic set of brushes for both eyes and face,

I got these as a christmas present a few years ago, and they are absolutely flawless. I wash them every two weeks with dove soap, and they come out like they're brand new. They put the makeup on precisely where I want it, and they're not rough like many other brushes out there.

on 3/1/2012 1:44:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I absolute ADORE the blush brush that comes in this set. It is my favorite blush brush I have ever used. This is worth purchasing at $10-$15 just for that brush. The rest of the brushes are okay... I like the small angled eye brush for applying eyeshadow as eyeliner. It's very precise. The other eye brushes are too angled and rough in texture for me I never really use them.

Top Rated Ecotools Products