December 18, 2014 | 1811 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - 6 Piece Brush Set

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2012 8:13:00 PM More reviews by QuyneKayVi

I LOVE the quality of the blush brush best! Best blush brush I own! It's so soft, NO fallouts, and easy to blend with.
Now, the eyeshadow brush is okay. It works great but not on my little Asian eyelids.
The concealer brush is perfect, I use it to apply my MAC eye primer.
Eyeliner brush is pretty decent as well.
And the brow/lash brush works just like every other brow/lash brush. Repurchase: MAYBE.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2012 1:36:00 PM More reviews by boranzhneg

Excellent! When I tried this product, I know that my other brush would be given up.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2012 11:03:00 AM More reviews by farmy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I LOVE LOVE LOVE these brushes. I've had these for a couple of years now and they are still in the same shape as the day I bought them. Just as soft too. That being said I do have a couple of con's but then again nothing's perfect.

Pros: They are soooo soft and they have lasted SOO well especially after more than a couple of washes. They're compact and the travel roll folds up so neatly to fit into your bag.

Cons: I would love if the make up roll was a darker colour, as mine is really starting to show up a bit of dirt on both the inside and outside. The foundation brush ( I suppose it's more of a concealer brush) is pretty much the same as the eye shadow brush so I just use it for alternating shades.

Love it am seriously considering buying other brushes from this brand.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2012 7:03:00 AM More reviews by chillinonthecoast

I've had these brushes for a little over a year now, they're still like new! I liked the packaging, as well as that they are made from natural and recycled materials. I would totes buy 'em again!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2012 3:29:00 AM More reviews by majanoren

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a nice brush set if you don't want brushes in natural hair. My favorite of the brushes is the angled brush, I use it everyday to do my eyebrows and it is great for that. I haven't tried it for eyeliner, I prefer a pointed brush for that purpose. The blush brush is nice and soft, but way too big t give any precision for your blush. I much prefer to use an angled blush brush, and since I bought my angled blush brush from Sephora I haven't used my EcoTools blush brush. I might try it for powder though, it is so soft and fluffy so it would be a shame to not use it for something. I'm not a fan of the eyeshadow brush, I want my eyeshadow brushes to be in natural hair. I think I have only used it once, because I love my MAC 239 too much to use anything else. The concealer brush is alright, I haven't really used it a lot. I prefer to use the applicator of my MUFE HD Concealer to dot it under my eyes and then blend it out with my fingers. I'm going to try the concealer brush with mineral concealer, it might work better for that purpose. I don't really use the eyebrow brush/eyelash comb thing, so I don't have anything to say about it.
I really like some of the brushes in this set, but I don't think I would buy it again if I lost it. I probably would buy the angled brush seperate, because it is really nice. I'm a fan of brushes in natural hair, such as MAC brushes, but if you're not, this would be a good basic set of brushes for both eyes and face,

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2012 3:53:00 PM More reviews by StellaRose13

I got these as a christmas present a few years ago, and they are absolutely flawless. I wash them every two weeks with dove soap, and they come out like they're brand new. They put the makeup on precisely where I want it, and they're not rough like many other brushes out there.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2012 1:44:00 AM More reviews by karissajean

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I absolute ADORE the blush brush that comes in this set. It is my favorite blush brush I have ever used. This is worth purchasing at $10-$15 just for that brush. The rest of the brushes are okay... I like the small angled eye brush for applying eyeshadow as eyeliner. It's very precise. The other eye brushes are too angled and rough in texture for me I never really use them.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2012 1:27:00 AM More reviews by annielynnie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love these brushes, I have been using this brush set for about 2 years now, give or take a few months. The brushes are all very nice quality, especially for the price. They have very soft synthetic bristles. I have put my brushes through many washings with regular gentle hand soap and have not had any bristle fallout.
I have only two problems with the kit and they are relatively minor so not enough to prevent me from repurchasing or giving a 5-star review. First, the blush brush is too large to be used for blush on my face, instead I use it for foundation and bronzer. Secondly, the hemp case does not hold the brushes in as well as I would like and they occasionally slide out.
I still absolutely recommend this kit, especially for a first brush set or for traveling.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2012 11:35:00 PM More reviews by ImYourFavoriteDrug

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

For the price, this is one of the best brush sets on the market. I've had mine for 2 years and they're still going strong. My favorite brush in the set is the blush brush and the least favorite is the eye shading brush. I do use it for concealer, though.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2012 12:16:00 PM More reviews by glossygloss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this brush set! It was only 15.99 in boots- which is less than what my MAC brushes cost me. I love the look of them and the bag that they come in. But those things aren't really important. What is important is that they work really well and feel so soft. I use the blush, eyeshadow and eyeliner everyday and occasionally the brow brush/lash comb, and normally i use the concealer brush to put highlight under my brows- don't know why, it just always seems to be the cleanest brush I can find. I'd definitely recommend this to someone who is starting off and doesn't have many brushes as this is a really good selection, at a good price. I remember the first brush set I had and it was no where near as good as this. I wish I'd had this then because good brushes are the best thing you can have in your makeup kit. They make doing good makeup so much easier! Now I'm rambling so I'd just say: buy these, I don't think you'll regret it!