Chloe Chloe (EDP)

4.2

on 10/23/2013 12:54:00 AM

I always received compliment for this Chloe. Luv it so much.

on 10/18/2013 6:21:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I remember watching the movie Chloe, and for some reason it totally reminded me of this perfume lol. I have never smelled it before so i decided to stop at Macy's and smelled it..I literally sniffed my wrist ALL day until I took a shower, and was completely addicted. it smelled like fresh soap, mild roses, and peony. My boyfriend smelled me and usually never says anything about my perfumes, but he pointed out how great I smelled a few times throughout the day. I spray a little bit on my hair brush and brush my hair out with it, and I can smell it all day. I just love this! Also, if you don't want to pay full price, Overstock. com has it for cheaper :]

Will definitely repurchase, and getting the matching lotion!!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Chloe is a lovely perfume...has rose,pink peony,lily of the valley,magnolia...smells like pink roses,pink peonies & soap....a little powdery...smells like an old fashioned dainty perfume...bottle is cute has a peach ribbon...nice for spring & summer...

on 10/4/2013 8:14:00 AM

I love this perfume so much! Almost all Chloe perfumes smell amazing!
This one smells so clean, fresh and floral. It is the perfect scent. Both my mum and I love it. The bottle is so cute. The only bad thing is that it is expensive.

on 9/13/2013 2:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I received a sampler vial of this from Sephora. I LOVE IT!! It's smells so good. I cant' describe it but it's fresh and ultra feminine. A bit like new money with a touch of elegance. I'll probably splurge on a bottle once I've used up my bottle of L'eau de Chloe.

on 8/31/2013 8:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I have been using this perfume for over a year, I first smell this at Nordstrom and I fell in love with this perfume! It's very floral,sexy, feminine and elegant. I always get many compliments from both men and women! This lasts all day and it's just beautiful!

on 8/5/2013 10:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I got this as a sample from Nordstrom so I was excited to try it out since I have good things about it. However, one of its notes is rose and I have no tolerance for rose. I will not purchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I was at the department store buying my signature Christian Dior Forever and Ever (which I love...More florally/powdery than this which is slightly spicy) and was paying for it at the counter when I sprayed this one on my wrist...I loved it on and throughout the day kept getting wafts of it. I'd never smelt anything like it before. It smelt like nostalgia to me, I have no idea why because apparently this is a relatively new perfume.
I visualise a young french girl spraying this on, on a cold autumn morning and walking the streets of Paris, visiting boulangeries and sipping hot chocolate and eating croissants in the late 1960's early 1970's, she plays piano in a grand apartment before meeting her fiance. This is definately a classic perfume. It is strong and soft at the same time. Sillage is moderate, with one spray I'd say that you'd have to be within one meter to smell it, which I prefer. Its longevity is amazing, I spray it on at 7AM and can still smell it at 7PM.
The fragrance itself changes throughout the day. After just spraying it smells a little spicy with a hint of tobbacco. However after dry down you can smell the rose, however it is not too florally. It is balanced more by a powdery/soapy scent which is lovely.

The scent does have a vintage feel to it yet seems to transcend time to fit in to modernity. I have never smelt anything similar to it. I think this one may not wear well in the summer heat but it is definately fine for spring, winter and autumn. Its elegant yet innocent and fresh all at the same time. My mother loves it as well.
Warning! Make sure you don't get the eau de toilette...It smells nothing like the edp. It smells curry like.

CHLOE, CHLOE, CHLOE! I have mixed feelings towards this fragrance. Chloe smells Fantastic, Fresh, Clean and Crispy on my friend Katelyn My one special friend i had gifted a box of Chloe perfume to.
(she owns this scent)! Chloe smells similar to a Soapy laundry detergent. at the same time it smells as though a 1,000 bouquet of ripened red roses were drenched clean into the chloe bottler! Smells Refreshing, Cool, and good. There was one time i decided to give it 4sprays only to find myself nauseated, I learned with Chloe i must spritz only 2 times at max. I do adore the Fresh lingering scent this perfume offers. I was considering to include this scent in my signature fragrance list but won't be since there are staggering amounts of signature claims to this perfume. Last 2 words i would use to describe this fragrance is Icy Rose.

on 6/21/2013 9:31:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Okay, I don't use this perfume but my mum does so I'm writing this review from an observer's perspective..

I actually really like this perfume! Originally, I thought I was into more mature, heavier musky smells because light, floral or fruity smells tend to all smell the same and generic to me. But this one is different. I love it! Whenever I smell it, I feel like my mum is around hahaha. It seems to last for hours on her too (the same might not go for me as I realise that our body chemistry may vary). Only thing I don't like about it is she wore it a lot when we were on holidays overseas a few years ago and the smell reminds me of that holiday! If I was a guy, I'd buy this perfume for my girlfriend hahaha. It's definitely a floral scent but it doesn't smell generic like many other floral-based perfumes out there. It's floral, very light, sweet yet has a unique scent.

Popular Fragrances