Cover Girl Perfect Blend Eye Pencil

3.8

on 11/9/2009 2:55:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Pretty awesome product. A little expensive for it's length so I don't use this just for everyday. Basic Black and Black Brown are colors that are creamy and go on smooth, very pigmented. The smudger tip seem unnecessary since if I'd smudge, I'd just do it with my finger or a q-tip. But I don't mind it. I just wish they made this in a big longer length.

on 10/29/2009 9:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I did not like this pencil. I bought the black eyeliner and when I put it on, it wasn't an intense black color like I wanted. More a faded black. It also didn't last too long. I had to keep setting it with black eyeshadow to keep it lasting. It didn't really go on creamy for me either. Wouldn't buy it again.

on 10/29/2009 2:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I LOVE this eyeliner, I've been using it for years. It goes on well, blends well, and stays on all day. I hardly ever have to touch up my eyeliner when using this product. I love how black the black shade is, as some other liners can turn grey-ish and fade throughout the day. It's also really affordable (I get it for about 4 bucks) and it lasts a while before you have to go buy another.

on 10/24/2009 10:56:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Ugh. This seems like a good eyeliner. I bought the brown, and the colour is perfect. Easily glides on (people having trouble with tugging, draw a line on the back of your hand to warm up the pencil. Once is draws easily and smoothly, start on your lash line) and smudges adequately. So far, the perfect eyeliner.

However, five minuted after you put it on, its all over the place. This stuff dissolves in tears. No I was not crying, the mere moisture of a normal eye with make this stuff run. I apply only to the top line, not the bottom and within an hour my bottom line will have smudges of brown, and within a few more hours my undereyes will have more smudges, despite me having put no eyeliner on my lower lids. Were this a waterproof, smudge proof formula I would give it five lippies but it is stupid and a waste of money to have such an easily removable product.

on 9/15/2009 4:00:00 PM

The best eyeliner I have ever used..without a doubt. I am a makeup snob..I have to admit. Tried every eyeliner from NARS to Benefit and this has gotten them all beat..it blends so well and the black is the greatest color, so silky smooth. I put my eyeliner in the rims of my eyes and it doesn't ever fade..I have three backups just incase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This is a fairly run of the mill eye pencil. I have it in black brown, and have used it as both an eyebrow pencil and eyeliner. The smudger is fairly useless, I've found that a moistened q-tip works a good deal better. Definitely keep this liner sharp, as it tends to smear if you let it get dull. I like to keep this in my bag, since I wouldn't be heartbroken if it broke, and it comes with a cover on the end.

on 9/5/2009 4:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

This is by far THE best eyeliner pencil I have ever used. I have other Cover Girl eyeliners that aren't nearly as good as this one.

I didn't actually buy this product; my sister gave it to me the other day because she's had it forever and she doesn't use it. I tried it and fell in love. It goes on sooooo much smoother and darker than all my other eyeliners. The one that I have is very black and it truly is very dark when applied, plus it doesn't fade.

It is so easy to use because the pencil is soft, kind of like kohl; I don't have to force it on or stretch the skin around my eyes in order to apply it. Plus it has a little sponge on the opposite side so that you can create a smokey eye look. I don't use the sponge because I have black eyeshadows for that but it is a very nice idea.

LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff. I just looked at the CG website in hopes that they still make this liner - and thankfully they do! I am definitely purchasing this when I run out. I seriously just threw away a couple of other eyeliners because I love this one sooo much more.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is the first eyeliner I ever tried when I started wearing makeup, and I haven't found anything better since. Here are the main points of this eyeliner...

*It is easy to apply
*It works for all types of makeup looks (from smokey eyes to natural school looks)
*Blends, well...perfectly!
*Lasts for a long time
*Good colors (I bought it in Mink and Very Black)

Overall, an amazing product! I give it 4 out of 5 stars!

on 9/2/2009 3:56:00 PM

Cobalt Blue - If you open it up and attempt to use it, forget about it. It's hard. Talk about tugging.......BUT BUT BUT. I lit the tip and put it on after I blew it cool of course and WOW. What a gorgeous blue and it stayed on AND DID NOT SMUDGE all day. Not bad for cheapy cover girl. This was on my waterline too. It wasn't perfect - did bunch up in the corners of my eye and had to touch up a teensy bit of smudging on the ends BUT the blue was stunning and it did stay on surprisingly well. I will keep it in the make up bag and use it again for sure.

on 8/28/2009 9:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

These are great for smokey, smudgy looks. I have them in Black/Brown and Charcoal. I like the built in smudge tip. They're still pretty durable even though I've had them forever. I get good color with these, but I recommend setting them with a powder if you have oily lids. The liner can travel a little bit, but I usually don't wear exact lines, so that's alright with me. They sharpen well and I always seem to lose the caps, but overall I'll continue to repurchase these liners.