Cover Girl Cheekers Blush

on 6/19/2009 4:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I got it on sle

it smells good on occasion of the ingredients

It jus dosent have my color but i fund one close but it looked like my reg cheek color

had to apply many shade but it was ok

on 6/9/2009 9:37:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I actually have about five cheekers and I can't remember all the colors I have or when I got them. But, when I'm on the go, such as to the grocery store on a Saturday, it is the perfect product. I'm not that fond of the packaging because of the small rectangle. (Trying to get your blush brush in there can be annoying.) However, it is great for me when I don't want to use my best blush but, I still want some color. Also, may these makeup companies stop playing with us with those stupid little brushes. It would be better if they eliminated the brush and had the product throughout the compact.

on 5/16/2009 9:07:00 AM

This blush smells Horrible, this reason alone is why I will not buy these again.

on 5/16/2009 2:23:00 AM

i have 2 of these in brick rose and natural rose. it's useless for Covergirl to keep putting those tiny little brushes that don't work for blush in the packaging, but i like the blush since it's sheer and light. blush is supposed to look like a natural flush anyway, unless you like intensity and vibrant pigments on your cheeks and stuff like that. this is a good product. one of mine has a nice scent to it. i use it with my MAC187 or my retractable blusher brush from The Body Shop. the one i have in brick rose doesn't have any glitter in it, which i like. it's something that anyone can just toss in their purse without worrying about damages.

on 5/15/2009 6:32:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I have this product in Brick Rose, which works okay on my combination/oily skin, which is light leaning toward medium because I tan. The color shows up really pretty, but it doesn't last on me more than a few hours.

The packaging is yucky because it is not that much product; half of the compact is taken up by the small brush that nobody can even use to apply blush.

I will keep buying because it's cheap and pretty until I find something that lasts longer.

on 4/15/2009 11:57:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

My HG drugstore blush! I have it in the shade Deep Plum but the color is not plum at all. It is more of a bright pink. I love this blush so much and is always my go to blush. I love the soft shimmers that it has. I took off a lippie because it does not last very long but I highly recommend it.

on 1/12/2009 9:24:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I don't normally wear blush, but I wanted to give it a try. I was a little skeptical because it seemed like the container was so small, it would be difficult to get the right amount on the brush so that it wouldn't go on streaky or too dark. I did like the color though, it was very true. If you're going to try Cheekers, I reccomend getting a shade lighter than you think you need.

on 12/12/2008 11:31:00 PM

I bought this because I had read some reviews that it this was a good, cheap blush, but I really hated it! Thankfully it wasn't expensive, because I tossed it. The powder smells really strange--almost like an old woman. I didn't like the texture, and it didn't blend very well. Honestly this is one of the worst blushes I've tried. Maybelline and Revlon have better ones!

on 12/4/2008 10:58:00 AM

I liked it. I have one in pink and one in a bronzy-peachy color. It looks good to me.

on 11/22/2008 7:34:00 PM

I admit I haven't tried a ton of blush out, but I love this one! I bought it in 2 colors. It stays on all day, looks natural, and doesn't streak or come off on my clothes. Love it!

Popular Blush Products