July 23, 2014 | 1342 users online

Blush - Cover Girl - Cheekers Blush

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 5/16/2009 9:07:00 AM More reviews by iluvMUA

This blush smells Horrible, this reason alone is why I will not buy these again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2009 2:23:00 AM More reviews by Chubz

i have 2 of these in brick rose and natural rose. it's useless for Covergirl to keep putting those tiny little brushes that don't work for blush in the packaging, but i like the blush since it's sheer and light. blush is supposed to look like a natural flush anyway, unless you like intensity and vibrant pigments on your cheeks and stuff like that. this is a good product. one of mine has a nice scent to it. i use it with my MAC187 or my retractable blusher brush from The Body Shop. the one i have in brick rose doesn't have any glitter in it, which i like. it's something that anyone can just toss in their purse without worrying about damages.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2009 6:32:00 PM More reviews by violetkat22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have this product in Brick Rose, which works okay on my combination/oily skin, which is light leaning toward medium because I tan. The color shows up really pretty, but it doesn't last on me more than a few hours.

The packaging is yucky because it is not that much product; half of the compact is taken up by the small brush that nobody can even use to apply blush.

I will keep buying because it's cheap and pretty until I find something that lasts longer.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2009 11:57:00 PM More reviews by christinexo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My HG drugstore blush! I have it in the shade Deep Plum but the color is not plum at all. It is more of a bright pink. I love this blush so much and is always my go to blush. I love the soft shimmers that it has. I took off a lippie because it does not last very long but I highly recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2009 9:24:00 AM More reviews by krumrill

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I don't normally wear blush, but I wanted to give it a try. I was a little skeptical because it seemed like the container was so small, it would be difficult to get the right amount on the brush so that it wouldn't go on streaky or too dark. I did like the color though, it was very true. If you're going to try Cheekers, I reccomend getting a shade lighter than you think you need.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/12/2008 11:31:00 PM More reviews by blueirisjazz

I bought this because I had read some reviews that it this was a good, cheap blush, but I really hated it! Thankfully it wasn't expensive, because I tossed it. The powder smells really strange--almost like an old woman. I didn't like the texture, and it didn't blend very well. Honestly this is one of the worst blushes I've tried. Maybelline and Revlon have better ones!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2008 10:58:00 AM More reviews by ryuudolly

I liked it. I have one in pink and one in a bronzy-peachy color. It looks good to me.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2008 7:34:00 PM More reviews by batyah

I admit I haven't tried a ton of blush out, but I love this one! I bought it in 2 colors. It stays on all day, looks natural, and doesn't streak or come off on my clothes. Love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/6/2008 1:20:00 PM More reviews by aideka

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is small and fits perfectly into your bag. It hasn't crumbled, and I did drop it a couple of times. The pigmentation itself is somewhat off, appearing very sheer and with a moderate amount of shimmer. I like it. Since the color is so sheer it doesn't really matter what colour you get-- tey'll all look nice and subtle.It's one of those things that you can use to lok a little polished, with a little bit of glow, and not overdone at all. (the pan is small and the brush is wiry, but we've all learned not to use the brush by now, right?)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2008 1:04:00 AM More reviews by ibuytoomuchmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is the oldest product i have, it does the job fine, and i have'nt invested much in blush. i have it in natural rose, it just gives u a bit of color so u don't look overdone. i like it.