October 31, 2014 | 1526 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - bamboo eye shading brush

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2010 5:50:00 PM More reviews by Annabellp

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this brush! I love how EcoTools brushes are cruelty free and light on the enviroment.(: I don't use this brush for "eye shading" though because it's too big for my eye, but I think it works well for my brow bone (To apply highlight). Ohh, and all they're brushes are SUPER soft!:)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2010 6:11:00 AM More reviews by apk2

I love ecotools! I bought this because I wanted a new eyeshadow brush and decided to go for ecotools since i loved their powder brush so much. I got home, tried it and fell madly in love. I went to buy another one of these brushes plus the eyeliner brush the day after just because I wanted more for no reason hahaha! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2010 2:08:00 AM More reviews by peppermintcupcakes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This brush is soft, inexpensive and works well. I don't have any problems using this brush with different types / brands of eye shadow and is a good all around basic eye shadow brush. It's not anything too fancy and isn't high end but will work for everyday eye make up use. I have purchased a second one already and would recommend this to others.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2010 6:06:00 AM More reviews by clp53

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

i love the eyeshadow brush. perfect for applying eyeshawdow in the crease of my eyelid! its very soft and works excellent! bought it for a good price as well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2010 4:47:00 PM More reviews by Blackrosesyellow

Ecotools brushes are soft and good quality. This one is good for the browbone highlight. But for lid color this isn't my brush of choice because it is sort of stiff (I prefer fluffy) and doesn't pack on colour well.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2010 10:08:00 PM More reviews by onarainbow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really like this brush. I got it in a set of Ecotools brushes. I don't like to spend money on something as insignificant as a brush, so I liked the idea of environmentally friendly, cheap makeup brushes. Contrary to what everyone else is saying, this brush works great to pick up my maybelline/mac eyeshadow. It's soft and safe for the eye area and grows increasingly more fluffy as you use and wash it. My only complaint is that I wish it was more round or even more rectangular. It's very flat and pointed and creates very angular lines.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/15/2010 8:41:00 PM More reviews by dokibaesil

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I brought this brush about 2 months ago after having a horrible time with some really awful e/s brushes. This brush is GREAT for panned and cream shadows. As for loose pigments? Awful. It doesn't equally apply the pigments at all whatsoever. Though it's okay for apply wet shadows but not so great.

Also, I don't have a lot of lid space and with this being big, it's kind of hard to apply e/s anyway.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/11/2010 11:16:00 PM More reviews by imagin4sian

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Works better as a concealer brush. Terrible for eyeshadow.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2010 11:00:00 PM More reviews by melodyt311

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

"Eye Shader Brush" = Stiff and terrible for eyeshadow. (I purchased this individual brush about a year ago and was disappointed - I also got another one when I bought the brush set)

HOWEVER.... this shader brush is no longer sold individually in our stores.

The *new* "Eye Shadow Brush (#1203)" is fluffy, soft and looks totally different to the Shader brush!!! It covers a large area of the eye in one sweep and tapers to a point at the end. I'm beginning to wonder if this brush might soon replace my Mac 217 which I use daily!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/5/2010 5:23:00 AM More reviews by PeacockPatty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love most of the other ecotools brushes and if you need a basic set for basic everyday make up then this one is acceptable, however if you want to blend, use pigment or create a dramatic look, this is not the eyeshadow brush for you.

The brush is not stiff enough to pat on dramatic color and not soft enough the blend in the crease etc. what it does do is sweep on some color for a subtle look or applies concealer or primer well :)

I do like using brushes that can guarantee no animal hair has been used however...