It's a 10 Miracle Hair Mask

4.3

Not tested on animals

Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Methyl Gluceth-20, Fragrance, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Keratin Amino Acids, Beta-Glucan, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, d-Limonene, BCC12-Base.

on 3/30/2011 7:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

miracle is an exaggerated claim for this mask. A little below average and no better than a regular drugstore conditioner. For 36 dollars i expected a lot more from this product and it didn't deliver. I don't recommend this mask to anyone on makeupalley there are much better products for 1/9 the price.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This stuff definitely works. My hair has recently been bleached a lot and it's helped keep it from feeling like straw. It keeps the frizzies away, but I wouldn't say it's a miracle though. I don't think I'll buy it again just because it's sooo expensive.

on 3/16/2011 7:03:00 PM

it's an 8...maaaybe. i just used this mask for the first time combined with the leave in product. my hair is pretty damaged from coloring and heat styling. there is one section in particular around my face that is the worst. i've been getting pretty desperate and decided to get this based on the reviews. i have to say, it is the only product i've used that got rid of that fried, crunchy feeling, so that is AMAZING. my hair is softer and shinier. however, it didn't give the overall smooth appearance i was hoping for. flyaways, frizz and some damage are still pretty visible which was a pretty big disappointment. i'll keep using this in the hopes that the effects are cumulative and will progressively make my hair better and better.

on 1/15/2011 6:00:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I purchased the It's a 10 Miracle Hair Mask after having fallen in love with the shampoo (see review). I honestly attribute It's a 10 products to having saved my dry and damaged hair.
I was initially using the shampoo and the daily conditioner, until I purchased the mask. Now I use the shampoo daily, followed by either the daily conditioner or the mask. I do prefer the mask over the daily conditioner, but I find that using the mask daily can be a little too much. I use the mask four times per week on average.
This mask is very emollient and moisturizing and makes my hair very soft. I purchased the mask in the large 17.5 fluid ounce tub with the pump dispenser. One pump is all that is needed for my past shoulder length hair.
The scent of this mask is pleasant. My only complaint is that none of the It's a 10 products share the same fragrance. Though I do like the scent of the mask and the daily conditioner, I wish that all of the It's a 10 hair products were the same scent as the shampoo. I will continue to re-purchase this along with the shampoo and the daily conditioner.

on 1/6/2011 11:11:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

OK, this is the thickest most moisturizing mask I have ever used - and I have used them ALL. It was pretty expensive (30.00 at CVS) but I finally bought it to help some of the damage in my hair. I have used it twice so far and it really does what it says. My hair is softer and stronger. I could tell when it was wet that it did not make that snapping sound (eek!) when I combed it. I did not expect much from it because I have so many other "let downs" in my bathroom cabinet. This really seems like a keeper. I don't know yet about build up or actually healing my hair in the long run, but right now I just want my hair to appear healthy while I try and grow out the damage. I also use the leave in spray which works very well. You don't need much of the spray or the mask - a little does really go a long way. I like the flip top cap on the tub type container - it is so much easier than having to twist open the cap. This could be heavy for very fine hair, but I would suggest diluting it with a little water and just using on the ends. It really is worth it for the softness that you get.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Absolutely AMAZING!
I had a lot of split ends and damage from dying my hair a few weeks ago. I went to the salon and my hair ended up not being what I wanted, so I went to Sally's the next week and bought the color I wanted. Well, my hair didn't take the dye well and looked patchy so I had to dye it again. That's 3 times I dyed my hair in a matter of 2 weeks. =
I am glad I ran across a review for this stuff, or I'd never have known about it! I actually purchased the leave-in treatment (which I LOVE as well) and it came with a sample of this mask. I got two uses out of the sample packet, and now I know I need a whole jar!

This hair mask smells sooo good! It conditions, detangles, and really makes my damaged hair look healthy again. It adds body and makes my hair super soft and manageable. I have tried many conditioning treatments and this one definitely takes the cake!

I will be purchasing the full sized jar very soon!

A little pricey than the other hair masks but it's definitely worth it if ya got $30 on you <3 it's amazing. I got better results with this than the neutregena triple moisture mask. I only wish it were a little bigger because I'll be buying this stuff forever hehe

on 10/3/2010 9:25:00 PM

As a hairstylist having many chemical services and finding nothing to REALLY REPAIR the damage I was a little skepical when trying this but it truly does do everything listed and then some! I use it as a quick treatment in the shower or as a leave in while I'm studying or watching TV. It is however on the expensive side for a customer but I encourage all of my clients to purchase this, I use it at home for myself...it's safe to say it is worth the money! Be aware- A little goes a long way so this product (if used correctly) will last you a very long time, that makes spending the money a little easier ;) Get that wallet out ladies and go get you some of this! Your hair will thank you!

on 9/7/2010 4:08:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Best product ever! Had damaged hair like straw that is two different colors and textures because my roots have grown out a lot but I still have colored/damaged ends. THIS PRODUCT is a MIRACLE... and a 10... and is the kind of product that you buy and realize, "Oh, I guess I don't have to cut off all my hair." I have fine, slightly thick hair, and it just makes my hair look gorgeous. I feel like I have a new head of hair. It evens out all my color and just looks so healthy. I hear. You only use a mask once a week so I'm interested in getting the shampoo and conditioner and maybe a leave-in treatment. Don't have any other words except. BUY IT. You will love yourself for it.

on 8/8/2010 6:44:00 PM

this stuff is the best! i use it once a week on my bleach-damaged hair and it's helping a lot. it does everything it says it does on the bottle. it's quite expensive though! i got the large pump size for 25 bucks, but i purchase at cosmoprof which is a pro only store. at regular price i feel that it's probably around 60 bucks for the large size. you really don't need a huge size though if you're just trying it. this stuff goes a LONG way too. will definitely repurchase if i ever run out:)