Estee Lauder Double Wear Zero Smudge Lengthening Mascara

3.8

Acrylates Copolymer, Alcohol Denat, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/, Ammonium stearate, Aqua, Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Bentonite, Bismuth Oxychloride, Blue 1, Butylene Glycol, Camelia sinensis, Caprylyl Glycol, Carmine, Cera alba, cera carnauba, Cholesterol, Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 19140, CI 77288, CI 77492, CI 77499, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, ethylhexyl acrylate crosspolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Hexylene Glycol, hydroxyesters acrylates copolymer, Isostearic Acid, Kaolin, Laureth-20, Macadamia integrifolia, Manganese Violet, Mica, Panthenol, PEG-100 Stearate, phenoxyethanol ()iron oxides (CI77491, Polyaminopropyl biguanide, Polyvinyl acetate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Silica, Simethicone, Stearic Acid, Sucrose Distearate, Titanium Dioxide, Tromethamine, Ultramarines.

on 8/2/2012 9:57:00 PM

I like this. I bought a little sample of it and have been using is for about 2 months now. It does not flake or smudge which happens to me with a lot of mascaras. Application can be natural and soft or heavy and dramatic, both is possible. If you apply it lightly all the lashes are seperated and nicely coated. With a heavier application is does not clump too much. But the biggest plus = it really lasts all day!!!

Overall a really nice mascara and I will probably buy the full size of it.

on 7/21/2012 5:02:00 AM

I initially hated this product! It made my lashes clumpy and ugly. Once I counted my lashes and literally counted 8 giant clumps. I think I've mastered using the brush now so this rarely happens (it still does happen). If I put multiple coats on it is prone to clumping and if I reapply during the day it clumps.

Pros: lasts almost the whole day.
When it works makes my lashes pretty and long.
No panda eyes when crying!
The only mascara I can use on my lower lashes!! There is absolutley no smudging or dark circles under my eyes!

Cons: clumping
Makes my lashes 'crunchy'
Flakes occasionally
Difficult to remove

on 7/14/2012 4:42:00 PM

I love Double Wear mascara, it really does stay put and doesn't smudge at all! Makes lashes look great, easy to apply and amazingly easy to remove - comes off just with a dampened cotton wool ball. So eye make up remover is not actually needed.

If it wasn't so pricey, this would be the mascara that I would wear all the time (it lost a point on high price).

on 7/4/2012 10:27:00 AM

This will be my go to mascara from now on. What a great lenghtening mascara! And it doesn't budge until you take it off with either warm water or eye makeup remover. Definately HG status. I have this in Black.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

This mascara made me love my lashes again! It took me years to find a non-smudge, lengthening mascara that worked for my embarrassingly short lashes (most of them would just cause them all to clump together) that I got to the point where I hated all mascaras and thought I might just give up until one day I received this as a free sample, tried it and thought "Wow!"
It's very expensive, though keeps far longer in the tube and has far better results than any chemist brands that most are drawn to for their low price. I love it!

on 5/28/2012 6:44:00 AM

I have the short stubby Asian lashes but when I curl them and use this mascara, it lengthens heaps without being overly dramatic. It does what it promises and does not clump and smudge. Clumping only happens when I leave a coat to dry before applying another. I do like a bit of volume as my lashes are sparse, but I can't expect that from this. It does what is says and I am satisfied with the results.

on 5/19/2012 7:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

I love Estée Lauder and I wear a lot of the products but this did nothing for me at all. It really was a let down and I found that it did smudge really badly. I had marks from where my eyelashes touched the top of my skin, horrible. I use a few of the double wear products and love the foundation and eye liner and the lash primer plus but this really was awful.
I have shortish eyelashes and the best mascara for me is Lancôme hypnose, I always go back to it, expensive but brilliant.

on 5/9/2012 10:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I'm a "Full & Soft" chick . .. but I received this mascara in a gift set. . .. had it for a while and decided to try today.. . .. I definitely was NOT disappointed. . ... it did clump up a tad but it definitely lengthened my lashes. I doubt I would ever PURCHASE it on its own, but I do like the product!

on 5/8/2012 2:12:00 PM

This is the only EL mascara that I do not care for. It seems to be dry and clumpy. And for some reason, this really irritates my eyes.

on 4/19/2012 9:51:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I have finally found a mascara that will make my eyelashes look like a dolls eyelashes. I have been using glamour eyes by Rimmel for years, but I after a while it got dried out. My lashes are long as is but this mascara by Estee Lauder makes it more dramatic, that people think I have false eyelashes on. LOL.. Great product..