November 24, 2014 | 1013 users online

Lip Gloss - Smashbox - O-GLOSS

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2010 5:13:00 AM More reviews by pinkydewy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

This is an amazing lip gloss. The color is transparent but upon applying on the lips, it turns into a natural shade of pink. This is great for outdoor when you want a gloss that is natural, gives some color to the lips and not sticky. It's a bit ex for such a small tube but a little goes a long way. I would definitely buy this again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2010 12:43:00 AM More reviews by pinkolive2010

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

the price is a little bit much for lip gloss, i think because i could run through two to three tubes in two weeks. Bummer, I love the texture, smoothness, color (shades), and the taste, well doesn't have much taste. But to be honest, I like it because it was not annoying and you can wear this with lip stick as well and this gloss on top of it for more glossy finish. I really like it, the color is clear and when it hits your lips, it turn color immediately, simply love it

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2010 9:49:00 PM More reviews by Chlark

turns a beautiful bright pink on me but looks completely natural somehow! its amazing!
nice texture too

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2010 1:32:00 AM More reviews by unykorn7780

I'm on my 4th tube of this stuff. I LOVE it! I wear it everyday ... because it's a lovely shade that's flattering to me. My friends all tried it and it looks DIFFERENT on all of them. Some it looked pinker, others a more coral color. It's not that moisturizing, but it's also not that drying either. I love how natural it looks, but with a bit of a POP. I like that it's not heavy feeling on the lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2010 6:49:00 PM More reviews by ssaarraahh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

this is one of my favorite l/g from smashbox...i am actually on my second tube of it...i have pretty fair skin and when the clear changes to pink, it goes very well with my skin tone..i also like that it is a stain, so when the gloss actually comes off, my lips still look the pinky fresh color...o-gloss, for me, is not sticky at all...the product is in a tube, so you can pretty much get everything out of it..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2010 1:41:00 AM More reviews by rediska

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this as a sample recently and i can't wait to buy the full size product even though people are saying it's expensive. It's the perfect natural pink gloss, which makes your lips look glossy and plumped without that obvious wearing-make-up look. I am a bit curious about the way the colour works, as this product is clear in the tube yet adapts the colour once it is exposed to light. On one occasion it turned quite a bright cherry on my lips, but other times it was a rosy pink. The texture is great - moisturizing and smooth without any of that sticky/greasy feeling.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2010 4:50:00 PM More reviews by Juliasyji

I bought this because it seemed to be a combination of a lip tint and lip gloss. I'm usually pretty happy with all smashbox products so I was also pretty happy with this product.
But because this gloss works as a tint too, it will react differently on you then on others. When I put it on, my lips turn more red than pink while when my co-worker who happens to have naturally lighter lips than I do, seems to get a pinkish color from this.
Anyways, it's a nice natural, go-to gloss with a slight pop of color.
It's a little pricey but worth a try.
I like it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2010 11:45:00 PM More reviews by squiggles37

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I feel like lipsticks and lip glosses make me look too made up, and I tend to go for the natural makeup look. This gloss adds a bright pop of color without looking too serious. Like if I wore lipstick or regular lip gloss to work, people would say to me "OoOh do you have a date tonight, why are you wearing makeup?" Additionally, my lips are very pigmented and full so it's hard for me to wear pinks of this shade (hot pink/magenta) without looking like a clown. This gloss is perfect for me because it acts like a tint, yet it's bright enough to show up on my lips without being opaque like a lipstick. Plus, after the gloss itself wears off, I'm left with some brighter looking lips.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/9/2010 12:04:00 PM More reviews by lawcat

Too expensive for what you get. Nice gloss but doesn't last that long and not really worth the money & the color did not really impress me.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2010 5:37:00 PM More reviews by trailerparkmedic

This is a subtle pink on me. I use it when I'm not wearing much makeup. It is very thick and smooth, not sticky at all, and lasts much longer than I expected. It's pretty pricey but it is a wonderful gloss if you like the color on you.