October 23, 2014 | 1473 users online

Lip Treatments - Korres - Lip Butter - Pomegranate

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2011 4:36:00 PM More reviews by ari496

i really like the texture of this lip butter. its very moisturizing. i've tried this shade and the wild rose shade as well. wild rose was too dark, but this is cute. its like my lip color but better.
a tip? dab a bit only in the center of your lips to plump them up. they look so juicy!
i cant wait to get the jasmine lip butter too!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2011 11:10:00 PM More reviews by anna91996

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Overall, I do like this product but I thought the packaging could be a bit sturdier. Other then that I like the colour but the next time I purchase one, I will probably get it in a different colour, maybe Jasmine.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2011 3:23:00 PM More reviews by 1017

Love that it leaves a lovely coral stain on the lip. But "lip butter"? It feels more like lip paste! My lips feel very annoyed since using this (and it's only been 24 hours). I so wanted this to be awesome. But this is ridiculous! Why is a lip BUTTER drying the frick out of my lips?

rated 3 of 5 on 6/12/2011 10:53:00 PM More reviews by smileybiker

I heard so much rave about Korres lip products. Sure its a nice jelly formula. Not like anything ive tried before. However i dont like the coral colour of this at all. I was expecting Fuscia or some sort of pink. Instead its a coral colour. This does not work well with my pale pinky skintone. It just shows up the pink in my skin more. You need a mirror to apply as it can transfer outside your lips. As well it doesnt seem hygenic to apply using finger. Also messy to apply with finger and have to rub access on back of my hand. I prefer MAC Lip Conditioner. Maybe i would repurchase if this was clear. But so far the colour shade has brought my opinion of it down. Also you have to apply alot to observe and moisture effects...this means build up of the horrible coral colour and looks messy.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/30/2011 8:26:00 PM More reviews by saffronia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

After my beloved MAC Slimshine in Gaily was discontinued, I began searching for a suitable replacement--something sheer and not too orange nor too pink--that perfect shade of coral. Well, after quite some time of trial and always error, I tried out Korres Lip Butter in Pomegranate. The main difference is in the sheerness (Korres is more sheer), and the flavor (Korres is much more subdued). Pros: Pomegranate looks like a beautiful sheer coral, is not sticky, has a nice natural glossy shine, and tastes fantastic (which to me means no real discernible taste/smell). Cons: like any gloss, the effect is short-lived and the jar packaging is not the most sanitary. Don't think I'll repurchase. The search continues...

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2011 9:39:00 AM More reviews by Ophelia4469

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this color and the way it moisturizers. I have been using it for almost a month. I use it twice a day, once in AM and once in the PM. I had very chapped lips and this helped me take off all the nasty stuff. Now my lips are smooth and the color is just right. You can use a q-tip to apply. That's what I use and it works out fine. I love it and will purchase again.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/28/2011 1:46:00 PM More reviews by BlairH

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this product..however I do not love it. I found the colour is much much too bright on my skin so I have to use very sparingly which doesn't allow for a lot of hydration. The fact that its natural is a definite plus though! Next time I'd go with a different colour!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2011 12:04:00 AM More reviews by blacksheep6293

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a really nice product. I originally wanted the Jasmine shade but no where in Australia stocks it, so I went with pomegranate.
I do find this to be very moisturising despite all the other lip butters I have ever tried which felt very average and did not do much.
I really do love this shade, it gives me a lovely strawberry peach coloured flush to the lips and is shiny without looking like a gloss. Very professional looking. Tends to slough away any dead skin so I apply some of this, leave for 30 mins or so and wipe off then reapply for healthy lush looking lips. Will buy again if I ever run out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2011 6:36:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not very moisturizing. Love the color and how easy it glides onto lips. Tastes and smells good. Wish it came in a stick form. I usually condition my lips with my body shop vitamin e Chapstick before putting this on. When I'm in a rush, I'll usually grab this for fast Colors on my lips!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2011 4:56:00 PM More reviews by mitzigaynor15

This is the second Korres lip butter I have purchased. I had the rose one and then read about an actress wearing this one on a movie set and, for some reason, it make me have to have it. The color is subtle and pretty, and the product makes my lips feel comfortable, however, it is not worth the money for the amount of product you get. Also, I am not a fan of pot glosses as they are a bit unsanitary. I am a clean hands fanatic so I can deal with it. Both of these lip butters tend to get forgotten in my collection because they really aren't very special.