October 30, 2014 | 1733 users online

Lip Treatments - Korres - Lip Butter -Quince

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2010 6:56:00 AM More reviews by CrazyCat15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

HG Lip Balm!!!

omg the SMELL!!! and the Finish!! only a slight tint (but hey its not a lipstick is it!) but it leaves my lips SO soft, not sticky, and i dont feel like i have an awful residue! it actually melts into my lips, and actually works as a face cream for my lips ( even when its worn off my lips are in much better condition!)

LOVE IT, i have the pomegranate too, and the body butter in quince is out of this world!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2010 1:04:00 PM More reviews by departureofskies

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this so much! It is a pretty bright pink color that looks good on my pigmented lips. It is very moisturizing and lasts a couple hours before I need to reapply (which I can do without a mirror). I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2010 12:17:00 PM More reviews by sophielondon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The Guava version impressed me so much I had to buy another one in a different colour. I will quickly say that yes, it's very soft and buttery with a nice texture, lasts longer than Vaseline but however is not the best moisturiser as far as I am concerned - there are better products out there for chapped lips ie Blistex - but onto the important thing, the COLOUR! I love love love being able to put true colours onto my lips, as so often (due to my super pigmented lips) any lip colour oxidises majorly after fifteen mins or so, and my stupid lips change the colour. This happens with all lipsticks and most glosses. After giving up and going au naturel on the lips, I finally found THE most pigmented lip balms on the market. The Guava is perfect for nude lips, and Vaseline Rosy Lips is my one true love for getting a coral-red tint! And now I've added Quince to my collection, which gives the perfect pink. Korres Lip Butters are so pigmented, it gives a beautiful petal pink colour to my lips which lasts for a good couple of hours if I don't eat or drink or rub my lips together, but because it is a balm it stays soft, satiny and shiny. These products are my new must haves, and I like the fact that Korres produces natural products. You don't get much in a little pot considering that they are 6, but compared to the 20 I used to fork out for YSL lippies that then went and changed to murky mauves and browns on my lips, what a bargain! I highly recommend these, and if you are interested in getting yourself a lip butter, the quince is the perfect bright pink.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2010 11:51:00 PM More reviews by Kayelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this balm. The color is subtle but pretty and ripe, and though it only moisturizes superficially it has a nice cushion-y texture. I like the scent and packaging, and will likely repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2010 1:34:00 PM More reviews by mizznk

I hate to bee the odd man out here but I hated this. In my honest oppinion it was drying. Yes it felt great on the lips, very light and melted right in but i found myself needing to reapply over and over because it wasn't long lasting, and the moisture it provided me wasn't long lasting either. I also didnt like the fact that it was in a pot, but I still bought it regardless because of all the rave. I will not be buying this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2010 6:48:00 PM More reviews by bohochic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My skin complexion is quite fair (hovering between NC20/30) and my lips are naturally pigmented, muted pink. I'm a minimalist when it comes to makeup so powder, eyeliner and blush is all I really use so when I add this lip butter to the mix, it brightens up my whole look. It goes on very smooth, it's moisturizing and my lips look soft, rosey and healthy. Only downfall is that it doesn't last long and I have to reapply which gets annoying.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2009 6:28:00 PM More reviews by Bassclef

This is a nice smooth lip balm with subtle color and a light scent. It leaves a MLBB rosey dark pink on me. It could last a little longer, and I just hate to reapply because of the messy pot. The finger-dippin' is just killer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2009 10:05:00 PM More reviews by novelist

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This little jar of lip product is very emollient and looks very natural. It is a medium-rose in the jar and a deeper rose on my somewhat pigmented lips. It's called a "sheer pink" on the product description but on me it's more opaque with a sheen. It is buildable but I prefer just the smallest amount on my lips. The product doesn't last too long on me, but there's plenty in this $9 jar for this winter and the coming months. It's a very nice way to provide color and moisture to your lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2009 12:39:00 AM More reviews by mrsliliana

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this in a Lip Saver Roll with 3 balms, the Quince, Pomegranate, and Jasmine. this one if my favorite of the 3, it looks beaufitul, very natural as though it's my lips only better. it really is very moisturizing and lasts for a few hrs at a time. it makes my naturally very pink lips look rosy and healthy. i quite like this balm. for reference i'm NC30, and like I said, my lips are very pigmented on their own.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2009 4:34:00 AM More reviews by isingonrooftops

This is a pretty good lip balm. I love the color (a deep pink), and the smell of it. It is moisturizing on the lips and doubles as a nice, cream blush. I like how you can use it to give yourself a natural look, or build it up for a dramatic one. There is no detectable taste (which I personally dislike, but would be a plus for others). The lasting time ranges: sometimes it's gone after an hour or two; other times I would wake up in the morning to find my lips still moisturized. This reminds me slightly of RMS Beauty's lip2cheek in "Illusive," although I prefer the lip2cheek, because the ingredients are better.