July 30, 2014 | 1391 users online

Moisturizers - Aveeno - Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer spf15

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2013 12:06:00 AM More reviews by lovexoxonana

My skin is super sensitive. Put anything it doesn't like on it, and BAM. Angry acne straight up next morning. So over the years, I've collected a plethora of cleansers, moisturizers, skincare that just fail to work. Until I found this one. And ever since, I've been using it without fail every single day. It has a lovely smell to it. The cream is also light and absorbs quickly. It's gentle, and isn't sticky at all. Moisturizes even in the winter. The SPF is also handy, and brightens my complexion. Holy Grail product. Nuff' said.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2012 3:14:00 PM More reviews by qcardsforclass

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I bought this after my dermatologist told me this would be best for my acne prone skin. So far I love it! It has a thicker texture but when applied it dissolves quickly. I also love the fact it has SPF 15 in it. I use it once a day after showering but not under make up so I don't know how it affects make up use. Also, I noticed it is oil free and non comedogenic so I'm surprised to read that it breaks people out...I've been only using it for a week now so I'll edit if anything changes!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2012 2:34:00 PM More reviews by taylormelia5

I bought this at Costco for around 7:50 per bottle (came in a package of two). I was in need of a moisturizer because my jergens self tanning facial moisturizer was running out. I have combination skin and I really liked the way it made my skin look. I LOVE the glow it gives me and it's really nice and light. I see a bunch of mixed reviews and a lot of negativity about the price, however, I purchased this on sale so this is not an issue for me. I'm pretty sure it has a very nice small sparkles. Once I started using this moisturizer I stopped using as much makeup. I still have some acne scarring that has not faded. I am on my second bottle of this and I just purchased two more.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2012 6:35:00 AM More reviews by kittyc

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Opinion seems quite divided on this one. I like it, but then again I don't have problem skin. Like a lot of SPF moisturisers, its spreadability across the skin is a bit limited and it has a mild skin-whitening effect that lasts a minute or so until it is absorbed, but thankfully the product does not have that sunscreen-y smell that many SPF creams have. Not sure that there is anything 'positively radiant' about its effect, but I enjoy using it. If you are concerned about the hygiene of jar packaging, you will appreciate the pump bottle here. The product comes in a 75 ml quantity rather than the standard 50 mls, so it is better value for money than you may think. The only reason I won't buy again because I am trying to switch to cruelty-free products. Aveeno is owned by Johnson & Johnson, which apparently tests on animals.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2012 3:30:00 AM More reviews by Marsaries

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I can't normally use this as it is way too greasy for my oily skin but I've just had a bad skin reaction after a facial and this product literally resuscitated my skin.

Following the facial, my skin was granulous and completely dried out and this was the only 'plain' moisturiser in my bathroom I could use but it took a lot of pumps - about six 4 times a day when normally one pump is way too much to give you an idea of how dried out my skin was.

If you need soothing and moisturising, this is it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2012 4:56:00 PM More reviews by Hanns93

Pros:
-Light Moisturizer-its not too heavy or thick.
-It has SPF 15 which is GREAT. You protect your skin every day without taking an extra step.
-It really does even out your skin. I get so many complements!
-It also smooths out your skin!
-Its great for sensitive skin, Aveeno is a great brand that wont destroy your skin.

Cons:
-The price sucks. I get mine for 14.95 at Walmart. Thankfully I only need to rebuy every three months or so.
-It may break you out at first, especially if you have acne-prone skin.

I've been using this moisturizer for several years and I am very surprised its getting so many bad reviews! Recently I switched to a (cheaper) more intense moisturizer for about a month. My skin went crazy. blochy, red, and even drier than before. I switched back and viola! I dont think I can ever use anything else, this is one of my must haves.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/27/2012 8:53:00 PM More reviews by kcd27

First of all, I do not have good skin-it is acne prone, blotchy/red, some brown spots, and it can get very oilly. Regardless of my skin issues, this moisturizer sucked because:
1. It had a grainy texture when I applied it. It sits on the skin and blocks pores. I have huge pores and it fills them up and just sits on my skin and looks grainy.
2. DO NOT USE UNDER MAKEUP. If you wear it under makeup, the makeup will look cakey and it was ball up under your skin after awhile. It also makes the makeup not last. I noticed by the end of the day my makeup either looked really cakey or it was gone, and it is because of this product.
3. It causes some breakouts. I got breakouts on my cheeks and I NEVER get breakouts there.
Do not buy this or their tinted moisturizer. That also sits on the skin and blocks pores and makes your pore extrememely visible. This is going in the trash

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2012 10:41:00 PM More reviews by hoku

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Overall: 2

Price: 4 (For a drugstore product, really expensive)

Packaging: 3

Buy again: No

-------------------------------------------------

I was really excited to try this at first; it sounded exactly what I was looking for, providing light moisture, light SPF, and helping with discolourations. I am in my mid twenties, and have combination skin that tends to be very acne prone/sensitive.

Performance:

It provides light moisture. The weather is becoming cooler and drier, so my skin craves moisture after washing. I find that when I apply this my skin initially feels better but feels a little tight about 5 minutes later. I've also noticed my skin feels a little warm and slightly itchy when I wear this, which suggests I might have some kind of mild allergy to something in this. Initially, I found this lotion did help with the uneven skintone around my nose and upper lip, and even helped a little bit with some freckles on my cheeks. But after continued use, I didn't notice the same benefits and of course the aforementioned tingling and tightness made me think maybe this is causing it (I haven't changed anything else in my routine). I also noticed lately that I've been getting several breakouts -- they go away quickly, but the point is I'm getting breakouts... which I try so hard to avoid!

Price: for a drugstore product, this is really expensive. It was $20 CAN, but it came with a bonus full-sized matching Cleanser. For that price, I'm expecting a good product; for me, it's not really living up to expectations.

Packaging: Meh. Standard plastic bottles that you can't really see how much is left.It has a pump with a twist-lock mechanism, which is handy if you travel.

Summary:

I don't know what I'm going to do with this product now, since I feel like it's the cause of my recent skin issues... but if you have sensitive skin, I would beware of this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2012 5:15:00 AM More reviews by naturallyginger17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I like this product. It has helped to reduce my pimples and made my freckles less noticable. I was hoping that it would also take away some of my blotchiness but alas it didnt really help in that department. It does moisturise quite well but i have found that i have to apply a second or even third layer sometimes. If you have incredibly dry skin i would maybe get something a little richer or just apply more then one layer. If you have oily skin i am not sure if this would do well for you but my nose is pretty oily and it seems to be the place that sucks it all up in a few minutes. I have noticed that it has little specks of glitter in it but it isnt too much and doesn't Sit on the skin, not making you look like the cosmos unlike other shimmery products. I like the bottle and the pump but i hate the box it comes in, it just annoys me. I get it the cheapest i can which unfortunately still isnt that cheap but it lasts for two or three months so I dont mind too much. I have bought this about three times and would reccomend it.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/19/2012 2:41:00 AM More reviews by Tanya94

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

this product is an absolute pieace of sh*t !!
i cannot believe i used it! it fully ruiend my clean and clear skin!
it gave me a rash all around my mouth which i still effing have!
also it gave me pimples in places where i had smooth skin!
i was very upset and dissapointed! i cannot belive this happened im so sad i look so disguisting and ugly! i could cry and im not even joking! seriously not even makeup can cover the damadge made to my face.
please peoople do not buy this product!!! dont waste ur money!! buy better things!