April 20, 2014 | 884 users online

Moisturizers - Aveeno - Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer spf15

rated 1 of 5 on 8/19/2012 2:41:00 AM More reviews by Tanya94

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

this product is an absolute pieace of sh*t !!
i cannot believe i used it! it fully ruiend my clean and clear skin!
it gave me a rash all around my mouth which i still effing have!
also it gave me pimples in places where i had smooth skin!
i was very upset and dissapointed! i cannot belive this happened im so sad i look so disguisting and ugly! i could cry and im not even joking! seriously not even makeup can cover the damadge made to my face.
please peoople do not buy this product!!! dont waste ur money!! buy better things!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2012 3:59:00 PM More reviews by maggiemccann11

I saw this product in a magazine ad and immediately wanted to try it.

After reading reviews for it on this site I decided to buy it. Within 1-2 weeks my skin looks AMAZING. My overall complexion is so clear and looks like I'm already wearing makeup.

I use less makeup now because of the way my skin looks!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2012 12:45:00 PM More reviews by ca06

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I have sensitive, dry skin and burn easily. As such, I'm a big fan of SPF moisturizers. I struggled to find one that wasn't too thick, went well with or without make up, and didn't leave a white cast. I found positively radiant moisturizer SPF 15 and fell absolutely in love. It isn't overly greasy and seems to help reduce dark spots without bleaching your face. It also goes on very well under make up.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2012 12:13:00 AM More reviews by palefawn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Grey

This is, dare I say, my Holy Grail daily moisturizer.

I used the Neutrogena Healthy Skin foundation for a couple weeks and liked the results I saw in my skin with that, but unfortunately I hated the feel, and the color was off. So, I began my search for skin-improving moisturizers instead.

I saw some reviews for this, and thought I would try it out, and I am so glad I did. It's a bit pricey, but it will probably last me half the year so it's no big deal. I have seen such an improvement in my skin with using this. I put it on every morning after I wash my face, and let it sink in before putting on makeup. I have combination skin with an oily t-zone, but this hasn't made it any worse.

My skin's clarity and texture has improved a lot, and the added SPF is nice as well. My face just looks brighter and more radiant and I love it.

It is a bit of a thicker moisturizer, but like I said, even with oily skin I don't really have problems with it. I don't use it at night, I only use one pump in the morning and spread it over my face and neck.

I will continue to buy this product when I run out and I really hope they never discontinue this stuff as it's really changed my skin for the better.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2012 4:13:00 PM More reviews by Masia927

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my HG morning moisturizer. I am easily tempted by skincare products but I always come back to this. I have sensitive, combo (oily with dry/flaky patches), acne prone, clog prone skin. This stuff gives me an excellent amount of moisture without being greasy. It takes a little bit for it to sink in but when it does I'm left with a dewy, dare I say radiant comlexion. My face looks bright and glowy, not oily or sparkly. I do have to use a richer moisturizer at night though so this might not work for those with super dry skin. But for slightly oily to slightly dry I highly recommend it. I've never had any breakouts or rashes of any sort with it, which is rare for me. It has a light smell but it's not offputting. I use this on my upper back, shoulders, and chest as well since they break out so easily and this never aggravates those areas. Using it once a day lasts me about 3 to 4 months. My makeup applies really well over this and makes my makeup look less dull. If this is ever discontinued I will be devastated.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/22/2012 10:27:00 PM More reviews by AmandaYvonne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I would not recommend this product to anyone with even slightly oily skin. At first, i would out this on at night before i would go to bed and i would wake up with horribly greasy skin. I tried applying it in the morning for a few days and this just made my makeup look terribly cakey and it made my look way oilyer than usual. It was a waist of 20 dollars, it's just been sitting in my .

rated 1 of 5 on 7/20/2012 6:51:00 AM More reviews by ashahleigh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Stung my face and made my eyes swell shut!!
I usually swear by Aveeno products (I love their hand creams) but this moisturizer gave me an allergic reaction! Every time I put it on my face stung like crazy for about 5-10 minutes until it finally settled down. I had high expectations and persisted on using it for about 4 days until it stung the side of my face so bad my left eyelid became swollen shut! I do have sensitive skin but I've never reacted so badly to a face moisturizer before and it was actually really scary. I basically paid 20+ bucks to partially lose my eyesight for 3 days...

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2012 1:09:00 PM More reviews by 0808j

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this moisturizer! My skin is very prone to breakouts and I get a rash from almost anything. This helped my acne tremendously and I didn't have any bad reactions. I also use it as my daily sunscreen because it does not cause breakouts like most other sunscreens.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2012 8:42:00 PM More reviews by Arizona4ever

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

Wow. I am absolutely in love with this moisturizer! It dramatically reduced my freckles and gave my skin a radiant, dewy glow. It makes my skin feel really hydrated and healthy, and the SPF 15 is a great addition. I wanted to try another moisturizer, just for a change, so I bought Clinique's Dramatically Different. I've been using it for 2 months, and I miss my Aveeno moisturizer so much! It really is the best moisturizer I've ever tried, and the cheap price is definitely a huge bonus. I'm sold!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2012 12:15:00 PM More reviews by Zophia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Great product! Goes on great, moisterizes, great natural color, didn't break me out, made skin glow, sparkles are hardly noticeable, cleared red patches and freckles, gret packaging, and overall an amazing product!