August 28, 2014 | 1248 users online

Moisturizers - Aveeno - Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer spf15

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2013 6:49:00 PM More reviews by traceyjoy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It does everything it says on the box. I love it! The only thing I really hate is how it really stings my eyes when i get too close to my eye area. I really do recommend and I will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2013 12:18:00 AM More reviews by MakeupbyGraceS

I don't really know if i would by this again, I've had it for about a couple weeks, give or take.
Smell': smells absolutely wonderful to me, just like a clean, no perfume smell.
Package: Pretty cute and efficient pump with twist lock
Price: Many people say its like $20 but I bought it at costco for a pack of 2 at about $7.50 each. The price depends on where u buy it.
Quality: When I apply it i doesn't make my skin feel oily like a lot of moisturizers do, it makes it feel very clean. Also, it absorbs pretty fast. But i don't know it its from the moisturizer or not, but it seems to create little bumps on my previously smooth skin. I also got a pimple but im not sure if thats from this moisturizer or my recent stress. Anyways, it just gives me little bumps that kinda kills the texture of my skin. Kinda also dissolves my makeup so let it absorb before applying any. maybe its just bring out the pimples underneath my skin to get rid of them. I don't know I'll post another review about the affect after a while.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2013 10:54:00 AM More reviews by kattday

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have used Aveeno products for several years now. I've had great success with a few of their products and have become a loyal patron. The Positively Radiant moisturizer is my favorite moisturizer for the winter. Although I have very oily/sensitive skin, in the winter time I find my skin a bit parched. If you have oily skin, you might know what I mean. During the summertime, I use the Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel. That moisturizer doesn't work as well during the wintertime, especially when I am applying mattifying foundations.

The Aveeno Positively Radiant moisturizer feels and looks great on my skin. It's oil-free, hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic, which are major factors that I look for in beauty products. Oil does build up on my skin as the day progresses, but my face doesn't look greasy at all. My skin looks more glistened than oily, which is a nice surprise.

Anyway, I really love this moisturizer and I would re-purchase this item.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2013 12:06:00 AM More reviews by lovexoxonana

My skin is super sensitive. Put anything it doesn't like on it, and BAM. Angry acne straight up next morning. So over the years, I've collected a plethora of cleansers, moisturizers, skincare that just fail to work. Until I found this one. And ever since, I've been using it without fail every single day. It has a lovely smell to it. The cream is also light and absorbs quickly. It's gentle, and isn't sticky at all. Moisturizes even in the winter. The SPF is also handy, and brightens my complexion. Holy Grail product. Nuff' said.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2012 3:14:00 PM More reviews by qcardsforclass

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I bought this after my dermatologist told me this would be best for my acne prone skin. So far I love it! It has a thicker texture but when applied it dissolves quickly. I also love the fact it has SPF 15 in it. I use it once a day after showering but not under make up so I don't know how it affects make up use. Also, I noticed it is oil free and non comedogenic so I'm surprised to read that it breaks people out...I've been only using it for a week now so I'll edit if anything changes!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2012 2:34:00 PM More reviews by taylormelia5

I bought this at Costco for around 7:50 per bottle (came in a package of two). I was in need of a moisturizer because my jergens self tanning facial moisturizer was running out. I have combination skin and I really liked the way it made my skin look. I LOVE the glow it gives me and it's really nice and light. I see a bunch of mixed reviews and a lot of negativity about the price, however, I purchased this on sale so this is not an issue for me. I'm pretty sure it has a very nice small sparkles. Once I started using this moisturizer I stopped using as much makeup. I still have some acne scarring that has not faded. I am on my second bottle of this and I just purchased two more.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2012 6:35:00 AM More reviews by kittyc

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Opinion seems quite divided on this one. I like it, but then again I don't have problem skin. Like a lot of SPF moisturisers, its spreadability across the skin is a bit limited and it has a mild skin-whitening effect that lasts a minute or so until it is absorbed, but thankfully the product does not have that sunscreen-y smell that many SPF creams have. Not sure that there is anything 'positively radiant' about its effect, but I enjoy using it. If you are concerned about the hygiene of jar packaging, you will appreciate the pump bottle here. The product comes in a 75 ml quantity rather than the standard 50 mls, so it is better value for money than you may think. The only reason I won't buy again because I am trying to switch to cruelty-free products. Aveeno is owned by Johnson & Johnson, which apparently tests on animals.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2012 3:30:00 AM More reviews by Marsaries

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I can't normally use this as it is way too greasy for my oily skin but I've just had a bad skin reaction after a facial and this product literally resuscitated my skin.

Following the facial, my skin was granulous and completely dried out and this was the only 'plain' moisturiser in my bathroom I could use but it took a lot of pumps - about six 4 times a day when normally one pump is way too much to give you an idea of how dried out my skin was.

If you need soothing and moisturising, this is it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2012 4:56:00 PM More reviews by Hanns93

Pros:
-Light Moisturizer-its not too heavy or thick.
-It has SPF 15 which is GREAT. You protect your skin every day without taking an extra step.
-It really does even out your skin. I get so many complements!
-It also smooths out your skin!
-Its great for sensitive skin, Aveeno is a great brand that wont destroy your skin.

Cons:
-The price sucks. I get mine for 14.95 at Walmart. Thankfully I only need to rebuy every three months or so.
-It may break you out at first, especially if you have acne-prone skin.

I've been using this moisturizer for several years and I am very surprised its getting so many bad reviews! Recently I switched to a (cheaper) more intense moisturizer for about a month. My skin went crazy. blochy, red, and even drier than before. I switched back and viola! I dont think I can ever use anything else, this is one of my must haves.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/27/2012 8:53:00 PM More reviews by kcd27

First of all, I do not have good skin-it is acne prone, blotchy/red, some brown spots, and it can get very oilly. Regardless of my skin issues, this moisturizer sucked because:
1. It had a grainy texture when I applied it. It sits on the skin and blocks pores. I have huge pores and it fills them up and just sits on my skin and looks grainy.
2. DO NOT USE UNDER MAKEUP. If you wear it under makeup, the makeup will look cakey and it was ball up under your skin after awhile. It also makes the makeup not last. I noticed by the end of the day my makeup either looked really cakey or it was gone, and it is because of this product.
3. It causes some breakouts. I got breakouts on my cheeks and I NEVER get breakouts there.
Do not buy this or their tinted moisturizer. That also sits on the skin and blocks pores and makes your pore extrememely visible. This is going in the trash