December 20, 2014 | 771 users online

Moisturizers - Aveeno - Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer spf15

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2013 12:21:00 PM More reviews by fishers7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this product for about 2 weeks now and I am definitely loving it so far. I switched to this from the Garnier Moisture Rescue Gel Moisturizer as I didn't seem to be getting enough moisture from that. I didn't even notice the "sparkle" in this lotion until today when I happened to notice a little on my fingertips after I applied it. It is so subtle that frankly it doesn't bother me and it doesn't seem to affect pictures at all for me at least. It was about $13 from Target and I like the light fresh/clean scent as well. For those with Combination skin that doesn't get too oily in the T zone I think this would work well.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/15/2013 3:57:00 AM More reviews by ishannen

I have dry skin and find that this product works a miracle for dry skin but I did develop pimples.

However, I do not understand the "glitter particles" in this product. It is very difficult to see in most lighting, but in the right lighting, you should be able to see lots of tiny glitter particles. I suppose it is to create a nice glow... but I get a feeling that the glitter/ sparkles become trapped in my pores and account for the pimples which have developed on my skin. It could be the glitter, it could be something else in the product.

I am not sure I want to continue using this product, purely because of my fear of more break outs. Despite this, not everyone may have this problem so I definitely recommend it for those who want soft skin but suggest that you do not use this under make up.

Also, don't use too much or you will end up all sparkly like Edward Cullen

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2013 7:53:00 AM More reviews by Belinda2000

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Using for one month so far and can't live without this . When I first applied on my face after cleansing (with Olay body bar soap), I was disappointed because it was slightly feeling pomaded. However it soaks in within minutes and my face feels smooth, clean and dewy <3 <3 <3
Pros -it remains all day on my face (if it gets oily, i blot with a napkin)
- face never feels dry or tight anymore, but soothing and moistened
-has SPF
-caused no breakouts, does NOT burn when applied
-has a clean odorless refreshing scent
-live in a tropical climate, so helps avoid face from getting oily
-relatively economic - paid US $18.00 and one pump does the job, so a must re-purchase

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2013 6:49:00 PM More reviews by traceyjoy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It does everything it says on the box. I love it! The only thing I really hate is how it really stings my eyes when i get too close to my eye area. I really do recommend and I will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2013 12:18:00 AM More reviews by MakeupbyGraceS

I don't really know if i would by this again, I've had it for about a couple weeks, give or take.
Smell': smells absolutely wonderful to me, just like a clean, no perfume smell.
Package: Pretty cute and efficient pump with twist lock
Price: Many people say its like $20 but I bought it at costco for a pack of 2 at about $7.50 each. The price depends on where u buy it.
Quality: When I apply it i doesn't make my skin feel oily like a lot of moisturizers do, it makes it feel very clean. Also, it absorbs pretty fast. But i don't know it its from the moisturizer or not, but it seems to create little bumps on my previously smooth skin. I also got a pimple but im not sure if thats from this moisturizer or my recent stress. Anyways, it just gives me little bumps that kinda kills the texture of my skin. Kinda also dissolves my makeup so let it absorb before applying any. maybe its just bring out the pimples underneath my skin to get rid of them. I don't know I'll post another review about the affect after a while.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2013 10:54:00 AM More reviews by kattday

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have used Aveeno products for several years now. I've had great success with a few of their products and have become a loyal patron. The Positively Radiant moisturizer is my favorite moisturizer for the winter. Although I have very oily/sensitive skin, in the winter time I find my skin a bit parched. If you have oily skin, you might know what I mean. During the summertime, I use the Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel. That moisturizer doesn't work as well during the wintertime, especially when I am applying mattifying foundations.

The Aveeno Positively Radiant moisturizer feels and looks great on my skin. It's oil-free, hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic, which are major factors that I look for in beauty products. Oil does build up on my skin as the day progresses, but my face doesn't look greasy at all. My skin looks more glistened than oily, which is a nice surprise.

Anyway, I really love this moisturizer and I would re-purchase this item.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2013 12:06:00 AM More reviews by lovexoxonana

My skin is super sensitive. Put anything it doesn't like on it, and BAM. Angry acne straight up next morning. So over the years, I've collected a plethora of cleansers, moisturizers, skincare that just fail to work. Until I found this one. And ever since, I've been using it without fail every single day. It has a lovely smell to it. The cream is also light and absorbs quickly. It's gentle, and isn't sticky at all. Moisturizes even in the winter. The SPF is also handy, and brightens my complexion. Holy Grail product. Nuff' said.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2012 3:14:00 PM More reviews by qcardsforclass

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I bought this after my dermatologist told me this would be best for my acne prone skin. So far I love it! It has a thicker texture but when applied it dissolves quickly. I also love the fact it has SPF 15 in it. I use it once a day after showering but not under make up so I don't know how it affects make up use. Also, I noticed it is oil free and non comedogenic so I'm surprised to read that it breaks people out...I've been only using it for a week now so I'll edit if anything changes!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2012 2:34:00 PM More reviews by taylormelia5

I bought this at Costco for around 7:50 per bottle (came in a package of two). I was in need of a moisturizer because my jergens self tanning facial moisturizer was running out. I have combination skin and I really liked the way it made my skin look. I LOVE the glow it gives me and it's really nice and light. I see a bunch of mixed reviews and a lot of negativity about the price, however, I purchased this on sale so this is not an issue for me. I'm pretty sure it has a very nice small sparkles. Once I started using this moisturizer I stopped using as much makeup. I still have some acne scarring that has not faded. I am on my second bottle of this and I just purchased two more.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2012 6:35:00 AM More reviews by kittyc

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Opinion seems quite divided on this one. I like it, but then again I don't have problem skin. Like a lot of SPF moisturisers, its spreadability across the skin is a bit limited and it has a mild skin-whitening effect that lasts a minute or so until it is absorbed, but thankfully the product does not have that sunscreen-y smell that many SPF creams have. Not sure that there is anything 'positively radiant' about its effect, but I enjoy using it. If you are concerned about the hygiene of jar packaging, you will appreciate the pump bottle here. The product comes in a 75 ml quantity rather than the standard 50 mls, so it is better value for money than you may think. The only reason I won't buy again because I am trying to switch to cruelty-free products. Aveeno is owned by Johnson & Johnson, which apparently tests on animals.