Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer spf15

3.2

Active Ingredients: Avobenzone (3%), Octinoxate (7.5% Octyl Methoxycinnamate), Octisalate (2% Octyl Salicylate) Inactive Ingredients: Arachidyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Behenyl Alcohol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, BHT, Bis Phenylpropyl Dimethicone, Butylparaben, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, C13 14 Isoparaffin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Ethylparaben, Fragrance, Glycerin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Isobutylparaben, Laureth 7, Methylparaben, Mica, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylamide, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Propylparaben, Silica, Steareth 2, Steareth 21, Titanium Dioxide, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid 6/2/09

on 7/25/2013 4:42:00 PM

I'm going to keep buying this until it gets discontinued. Then, I'm going to go to the store, buy every one they have, and use it until I run out. Then I will be very sad. That is, unless the magic wears off first. I have the ultimate problem skin: very dry, yet somehow oily in the same spots. I do get breakouts, and my skin can be quite sensitive. I've tried so many different moisturizers, to deal with the dryness, but no luck, some actually managed to make it worse. I recently started using this morning and night, after cleansing with the positively radiant makeup dissolving cleanser (which I love dearly as well), and already the improvement is incredible. It may be somewhat pricey compared to other Drugstore moisturizers, but that's irrelevant considering how well it works.

on 7/8/2013 11:33:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I'm really surprised at all the bad reviews on here. Lately I've had quite problematic skin due to hormones and stress. I had a decent moisturizer but it wasn't really doing much for me. My mom who is in her 50s had this in her bathroom. Out of curiosity I tried it. I ended up buying one of my own! Over time I have noticed a difference in my skin. I have a lot of redness on my cheeks due to all the breakouts I have had come and go but the redness and spots have been cut down by half. My skin is also noticebly softer. Usually it's kind of bumpy and uneven in the texture but now it's so smooth. I've actually had enough confidence to go places without any foundation on now. I don't notice this moisturizer making me "glittery" like other people have mentioned. Just makes my skin looks fresh, awake and healthy! I think it's meant for quite normal skins since its not apart of their acne line so I'm surpised it work so well for me. Hasn't made me breakout or anything and it has SPF which is a must for me, as I live in FL. It smells really nice too. I'm really in love with this product. I don't see myself swtiching any time soon!

on 6/29/2013 9:08:00 PM

This is my favourite moisturizer ever! This stuff is amazing! I have combination skin and I am currently on accutane and it helps balance my skin. But for my drier spot I usually have to double up. But for oily skin it's really nice (I had oily skin before I started accutane) and it isn't greasy and it sinks in nicely into your skin :) defiantly recommend it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I really wanted this product to work because it promises the world - SPF, evening out skin tone and radiance. But it broke me out and that makes it pointless. So here is another moisturiser I am using as a hand creme.

on 6/23/2013 11:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This made me break out horribly! I tried the generic CVS version and loved that, but then I was more than mortified when I used the real thing. :(

on 6/23/2013 12:38:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

When I first started using this product, it broke me out really bad. It's been in my makeup bag for months and every time I tried, I would get whiteheads the next day. But I tried using it again about a week ago (twice a day since) and it's amazing! No breakouts and my skin is glowing. It is a little greasy which is why I didn't give it five stars, but I love it so far.

on 6/22/2013 2:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I really had high hopes for this moisturizer and it did do what it was advertised to do, fade the dark spots/brown spots on my face. Only set back is my skin is no where as clear as Jennifer anistons on the commercial! This moisturizer broke me out in huge whiteheads almost immediately! Don't know why it's breaking me out but unfortunately ill have to get used to my spots.!

on 6/19/2013 4:24:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I wanted to like it but it broke me out :( I know it was this that broke me out because this is the only thing I changed in my routine.

on 6/15/2013 8:04:00 PM

I bought this just to try out, and for a long time, maybe a handful of months, I was absolutely loving it! Then for some odd reason, it became very sticky, heavy and made my face feel very oily and greasy. I don't know what happened to it, or if my skin just randomly changed, but I use to adore this. Sad I can't use it anymore :(

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

It's light and not sticky and heavy, so that's good. it does it's job, which is to moisturize, and it really sinks in. I noticed that up close, my face literally sparkles like Tinkerbell, but at arm-length I look as normal I as get.
Overall, pretty good, if somewhat incredibly pricey.

Popular Moisturizers