August 2, 2014 | 1185 users online

Powder - Maybelline - Mineral Power Powder Foundation

rated 2 of 5 on 8/27/2012 8:15:00 PM More reviews by MakeupXOXO15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

so i have acne prone, oily, skin and i am constantly breaking out. i usually LOVE liquid foundations but my dermatologist suggested i use powder rather than liquid because its not as "stuck" to your skin. she suggested bare minerals but that stuff is too expensive. so i went to the drugstore and saw this stuff. talc, oil, and fragrance free sounded pretty good too! at first i loved this stuff. and it was the greatest to me but then i looked at myself in natural lighting oh my goodness is this stuff pink. i have fair, yellow undertoned skin and this stuff did me no good. if you have pinky skin go get this youll love it, it is truly amazing and i would so buy it if they have more colors appropriate for my skin. i didnt have a problem with the price, and the packaging didnt really bother me. the coverage depended on how much you layered on your face, but that brush it came with is awful. its honestly useless and scratchy.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/27/2012 4:24:00 PM More reviews by viniiyen

Too much shimmer, doesn't exactly highlight as well as my NARS illuminator. Packaging is horrible when traveling, a lot of the product spills over onto the lid. Not repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/27/2012 4:15:00 PM More reviews by VeronicaHager

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I used this because my mom bought it, and it was too light on her. I have light skin and this was just a bit dark for me, but it did not look orange at all. I would put it on ontop of my foundation and it gave me a natural look, I LOVED it! In the summer my skin always looked perfect. I always wore sunblock on my face, so my face was a little lighter which is why this was perfect. It gave me that natural glow- not dark at all. I did not use the brush- i used one of my own and it was one that was connected to a bottle of shimmer used to give a pinkish natural glow with sparkles. It was a perfect combination! Cant think of the name right now, I can update this later. You can find it in any drug store pretty much.

The only bad thing about this product is the packaging. The lid doesnt stay on at all and you cant carry it around because it will come off. I used a rubber band around it but who wants to go through that trouble? Also whenver I close it a lot of the minerals go loose and cover my sink/counter in the make up which is also very annoying to clean because it stains!! I would rate a 3.5, great great GREAT product but the packing is what is keeping it from a 5

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2012 5:24:00 PM More reviews by sircoisoc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this several years ago, the first time I used it I thought it was too pink for my skintone. After some time, I rediscovered it and I LOVE IT!

It is so amazing how it can cover so naturally my terrible acne and cystic breakouts, like it just falls in the right places. The pinkiness doesn't bother me anymore as I figured out how to balance it.

Lasts all day for me (I'm not oily at all), and blends like a charm.

Great for mineral makeup virgins and anyone really!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2012 4:44:00 AM More reviews by turquoise22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product is wonderful. I have very pale skin, so it is hard to find a powder that doesn't make me look orange nor one that washes me out. This is my perfect match, I've never had a problem with it and am defiently buying another one. Although the package looks quite small, it last for a long time. The only bad thing I can think about this powder is the brush, I don't like those size brushes although it works perfectly fine, I prefer my MAC powder brush. An amazing product, if you are pale like me, this is the product for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2012 10:21:00 AM More reviews by ashswonderland

I've been wearing this foundation for about 2 months. So I can honestly say I love it! I was previously using neutrogena mineral foundation which was great but it was almost 15 bucks. That's a tad pricey in my opinion. So I searched for a cheaper alternative. Walgreens had a bogo half off sale so I picked up 2 for 14 not too bad. It works wonderfully it gives me the light wear I want its breathable and looks natural on. It does a great job of covering up acne marks and evening out your skin tone without making you look like your wearing a mask. Its pretty long wearing I work 10 hr days and it last pretty well throughout. I also haven't had any problems with it breaking me out which is a must in a foundation. I'll keep buying this as long as they make it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2012 2:57:00 PM More reviews by smtiquia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really love this foundation! I look flawless on this foundation. Literally. Great product. I would recommend this product who desires an airbrushed perfect look.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/10/2012 3:52:00 PM More reviews by WretchedRevenge

I used to buy this stuff religiously because i'm makeup-challenged and I thought it worked for me. However, I have since discovered better stuff like Loreal True Match. I stopped buying this and haven't gone back. The container says no preservatives, fragrance, oils or Talc. So i'm guessing it's a heathier alternative but coverage wise it didn't work well for me when I was tan and when I was very pale.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/10/2012 3:16:00 PM More reviews by beautyaddict96

I am very pale and I got this in shade 2 light. It is slightly orange tinted. It looks very unnatural because no matter how much you blend it, the orange tint never goes away.It also looks very powdery and cakey.
It claims to:
1. provide flawless coverage
2. make your skin clearer, smoother and more radiant, even when you're not wearing it
It did not do either of these things. My skin actually looked dull and overly matte. There was no improvement in my skin after taking it off. The packaging is also terrible. I wish it was similar to bare minerals, so that I could prevent the product from spilling out like it did. Waste of money. Will not buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2012 10:30:00 AM More reviews by iiss616

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got nude light 4 shade the other day and tested out last night. The powder itself is pretty good I would say and compared with high end loose powder products, it works just the same. However, the color shows on your face may not necessarily look the same in the container. So, be careful when you select your color. As far as quality is concerned, I think it's satisfying.