August 27, 2014 | 1742 users online

Moisturizers - Argan Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2012 3:26:00 PM More reviews by ikbenNoelia

I am using pure argan oil bought from a Moroccan shop at ebay for less than 15 euros a 100ml bottle and I could not be happier. I initially bought it for my hair, as it is very damaged at the moment and unmanageable and frizzy, and when I apply it after blowdrying it, it looks smooth and softer. It is a miracle product. I also use it after washing my face, as I have some acne, and is helping me with my breakouts. Also, as a moisturizing lotion. I use it on my nails too and cuticules, and recently started applying it on elbows, to soften the rough skin there. AMAZING. This is the link to the store where I bought it: http://r.ebay.com/szgwJH

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2012 8:18:00 PM More reviews by irajojo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The bomb. Its safe for my skin, no breakouts, superb moisturizing agent. Superb anti-ageing. Superb oil control. Superb healing properties. Im sure this, and my raw shea butter is d reason for my acnes scars to fade away. Cheaper than my RoC moisturizer. Holy grail. Nuff said.

Oh and did i mention my mom actually commented my face looked younger and plumper? Oh yes she did. And she's an honest lady. When she sees something ugly, she says it directly. Would totally buy this for her. Heck would totally recommend this to woman of all ages!
*UPDATE*
A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY. Initially i thot, the more, the better. But nooo. It clogges my pores. Caused me to have lil bumps at my cheeks and chin. I started by actually had to do ''dots'' of 3 at each side of my face. A dot at my chin, nose and forehead. And more at my neck. But then, it felt greasy and i thot it was normal. But its not. So now all i need is a drop, and smooth it betwn my palms, and with that one drop, i can massage it to my face.

8 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2012 2:00:00 PM More reviews by mochaholic

I had some luck w/ Dremu Oil, so I wanted to try other oils that could be a cheaper alternative. I mixed a few drops of 100% argan oil with facial mist to use as a moisturizer for a week, and was not pleased w/ the results. My skin was finally clearing up from a very bad couple months of cystic acne, and after using this for a week my skin started to break out again. At first, I just noticed some clogged pores, then one or two pimples, then all of the sudden I get a handful along my chin/jaw in a day. AH! At the same time, it was not moisturizing my dry spots enough, so I still had patches of flaky skin here and there. Maybe it is the brand I got, but it had good reviews on Amazon. It is also around that time of the month, so maybe argan oil is not completely to blame, but I am scared to try it again since I also had a bad experience w/ 100% jojoba oil.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2012 11:53:00 AM More reviews by WarOnWrinkles

I have been using Argan Oil on the end of my long highlighted hair and the difference whenever I use it is remarkable! It makes the dry wiry ends look smooth which is some kind if miracle! It is easy to use - I just smooth a couple of drops on the damp ends and that's it! I don't even have to blow dry. But most miraculous is what it does for your skin! I used it today and immediately looked less wrinkly and more radiant! I'm keen to keep using it and save ££££s. it's a lot better than my Clinique and Lancôme moisturisers and surprisingly sinks in doesn't leave skin greasy.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2012 7:08:00 AM More reviews by KathleenM415

Simply put - argan oil works. It is the best moisturizer I have found for my skin. As a woman in my late 30's I'm starting to see the signs of aging - lines are now starting to appear around my eyes, lips, forehead, and neck. It takes a lot more time now for my skin to recover from running and exposure to the sun. Until I discovered argan oil, I tried practically every product under the sun to help moisturize my skin - from department store offerings such as Clinique's Redness Solutions Daily Relief Cream to the much more expensive Crème de la Mer - with mixed results. My skin can be sensitive to the synthetic fragrances and petroleum-based ingredients found in so many mainstream beauty products. About a year ago my sister turned me on to argan oil. She's a skincare fanatic who loves trying out new products. When she talks beauty, I listen. My first experience using argan oil was with a sample bottle of Josie Maran Pure Argan Oil I received from my sister. I was shocked at how well it worked to moisturize and soften my skin. The lines on my face weren't as noticeable. The argan oil was light and absorbed very easily into my skin. Another brand of argan oil I highly recommend trying is Beta Naturals Pure Argan Oil. It is less-expensive and equally effective as the Josie Maran Pure Argan Oil. I can happily say that argan oil has replaced all of my other moisturizers - it's a much healthier choice - no synthetic fragrances and no petroleum-based ingredients.

6 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2012 1:13:00 PM More reviews by PandaTwins

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product is amazing! I bought a 100 ml bottle and it looks like it might last me for about 4 months (I only apply it on my face). Does not clog pores (at all, even less than pure shea butter, which is also non comedogenic). Do not hesitate to buy this! If I can give you an advice, do not buy from some expensive cosmetic company---waste of money! Just make sure, you are buying from a reputable seller. This oil is not cheap, but it should not be more expensive than say 25 dollars for 100 ml bottle.
Do a bit of research about Moroccan oil and its extraction, you will find that in fact all of it (if it is the real deal) is organic!

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2012 4:15:00 AM More reviews by Kyuu17

i bought a 10ml argan oil just to try it out. I have combination skin so i was a little hesitant to use it as a moisturizer but argan oil didn't break me out!! how awesome is that! i bought another argan oil (different brand) and tried it out and it also didn't break me out. i've been using it for two weeks and my hands and feet feels softer (i have rough H&F).

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2012 9:42:00 AM More reviews by missceline1990

I love this!! I read so many great stories on this stuff, so I had to pick it up! I bought it in a shop right here in the Netherlands. It says 100% argan oil. My skin can get very oily and acne prone, but this stuff doesn't break me out! It's super hydrating and it's definitely giving me better skin structure! Oh and I'm using the bottle for almost 1,5 year now and I'm not even half way through it!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2012 11:00:00 PM More reviews by Surfaddict

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is great!!!! Initially I got a little bottle off ebay for my hair, just as an add to the whole order. It is 100% organic argan oil. Now I use it on my face, and I've been through A LOT of bad experience with clogged pores and breakouts from oil.
Argan oil doesn't leave your skin "oily". I put it overnight on the whole face and wake up with great skin tone and without a butter pack on my face.
Argan oil actually DOES improve dark circles. Mine are caused by thin skin and are (were?) really bad, though every morning I actually see an improvement....damn, I stopped using concealer! And I've been using it since I was 15!
Argan oil is erasing my fine lines under eyes!!!! Initially I started using it on my face for this. I used to skip the sunblock a lot while surfing and got pretty bad lines for my age after a while, skin was super dry and it would just accentuate the lines when I smile. Well, argan oil WORKS for this. I'm not going back to a high-end moisturizer.
I will put it on my whole face overnight and under eyes in the morning, before sunblock and makeup.

Give it a try! Got mine from IQ natural.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2012 7:58:00 PM More reviews by Dimplesgalore

Update: So I had to downgrade it from 5 to 4. Still great stuff but not as perfect as I had thought. Fabulous to use in mixtures for hair and skin. Best when paired with another oil.

Got mine from Garden Of Wisdom. Best stuff ever!! Love it. My skin drinks it in. Less oily than jojoba but the benefits are as good or better. Sinks in very quickly and leaves my skin looking healthy, dewy, plump, perfect. Well, as perfect as it can look with acne and hyper pigmentation spots.

For my hair, it's nice. I don't really use it for my hair as much as for my skin, but when I do, I mix it with what ever I was going to use anyways. Sometimes I'll use a drop and apply it to the very ends of my hair. Just the very, very, end bit. My hair is long and even though I don't heat style or otherwise torture my hair, my SO has a tendency to, umm...play with it and pull on it during certain activities. So I do have some damage that the oil helps to alleviate.

4 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No