April 16, 2014 | 1417 users online

Moisturizers - Argan Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2012 11:53:00 AM More reviews by WarOnWrinkles

I have been using Argan Oil on the end of my long highlighted hair and the difference whenever I use it is remarkable! It makes the dry wiry ends look smooth which is some kind if miracle! It is easy to use - I just smooth a couple of drops on the damp ends and that's it! I don't even have to blow dry. But most miraculous is what it does for your skin! I used it today and immediately looked less wrinkly and more radiant! I'm keen to keep using it and save ££££s. it's a lot better than my Clinique and Lancôme moisturisers and surprisingly sinks in doesn't leave skin greasy.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2012 7:08:00 AM More reviews by KathleenM415

Simply put - argan oil works. It is the best moisturizer I have found for my skin. As a woman in my late 30's I'm starting to see the signs of aging - lines are now starting to appear around my eyes, lips, forehead, and neck. It takes a lot more time now for my skin to recover from running and exposure to the sun. Until I discovered argan oil, I tried practically every product under the sun to help moisturize my skin - from department store offerings such as Clinique's Redness Solutions Daily Relief Cream to the much more expensive Crème de la Mer - with mixed results. My skin can be sensitive to the synthetic fragrances and petroleum-based ingredients found in so many mainstream beauty products. About a year ago my sister turned me on to argan oil. She's a skincare fanatic who loves trying out new products. When she talks beauty, I listen. My first experience using argan oil was with a sample bottle of Josie Maran Pure Argan Oil I received from my sister. I was shocked at how well it worked to moisturize and soften my skin. The lines on my face weren't as noticeable. The argan oil was light and absorbed very easily into my skin. Another brand of argan oil I highly recommend trying is Beta Naturals Pure Argan Oil. It is less-expensive and equally effective as the Josie Maran Pure Argan Oil. I can happily say that argan oil has replaced all of my other moisturizers - it's a much healthier choice - no synthetic fragrances and no petroleum-based ingredients.

6 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2012 1:13:00 PM More reviews by PandaTwins

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product is amazing! I bought a 100 ml bottle and it looks like it might last me for about 4 months (I only apply it on my face). Does not clog pores (at all, even less than pure shea butter, which is also non comedogenic). Do not hesitate to buy this! If I can give you an advice, do not buy from some expensive cosmetic company---waste of money! Just make sure, you are buying from a reputable seller. This oil is not cheap, but it should not be more expensive than say 25 dollars for 100 ml bottle.
Do a bit of research about Moroccan oil and its extraction, you will find that in fact all of it (if it is the real deal) is organic!

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2012 4:15:00 AM More reviews by Kyuu17

i bought a 10ml argan oil just to try it out. I have combination skin so i was a little hesitant to use it as a moisturizer but argan oil didn't break me out!! how awesome is that! i bought another argan oil (different brand) and tried it out and it also didn't break me out. i've been using it for two weeks and my hands and feet feels softer (i have rough H&F).

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2012 9:42:00 AM More reviews by missceline1990

I love this!! I read so many great stories on this stuff, so I had to pick it up! I bought it in a shop right here in the Netherlands. It says 100% argan oil. My skin can get very oily and acne prone, but this stuff doesn't break me out! It's super hydrating and it's definitely giving me better skin structure! Oh and I'm using the bottle for almost 1,5 year now and I'm not even half way through it!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2012 11:00:00 PM More reviews by Surfaddict

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is great!!!! Initially I got a little bottle off ebay for my hair, just as an add to the whole order. It is 100% organic argan oil. Now I use it on my face, and I've been through A LOT of bad experience with clogged pores and breakouts from oil.
Argan oil doesn't leave your skin "oily". I put it overnight on the whole face and wake up with great skin tone and without a butter pack on my face.
Argan oil actually DOES improve dark circles. Mine are caused by thin skin and are (were?) really bad, though every morning I actually see an improvement....damn, I stopped using concealer! And I've been using it since I was 15!
Argan oil is erasing my fine lines under eyes!!!! Initially I started using it on my face for this. I used to skip the sunblock a lot while surfing and got pretty bad lines for my age after a while, skin was super dry and it would just accentuate the lines when I smile. Well, argan oil WORKS for this. I'm not going back to a high-end moisturizer.
I will put it on my whole face overnight and under eyes in the morning, before sunblock and makeup.

Give it a try! Got mine from IQ natural.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2012 7:58:00 PM More reviews by Dimplesgalore

Update: So I had to downgrade it from 5 to 4. Still great stuff but not as perfect as I had thought. Fabulous to use in mixtures for hair and skin. Best when paired with another oil.

Got mine from Garden Of Wisdom. Best stuff ever!! Love it. My skin drinks it in. Less oily than jojoba but the benefits are as good or better. Sinks in very quickly and leaves my skin looking healthy, dewy, plump, perfect. Well, as perfect as it can look with acne and hyper pigmentation spots.

For my hair, it's nice. I don't really use it for my hair as much as for my skin, but when I do, I mix it with what ever I was going to use anyways. Sometimes I'll use a drop and apply it to the very ends of my hair. Just the very, very, end bit. My hair is long and even though I don't heat style or otherwise torture my hair, my SO has a tendency to, umm...play with it and pull on it during certain activities. So I do have some damage that the oil helps to alleviate.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2012 1:17:00 PM More reviews by bella418

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got the 100% pure Argan oil at a vitamin store and I absolutely love it. It cost me about 16$ for 2oz bottle but you need so little that it really is a fair price. I read on here that its a good moisturizer for the facial skin so to be safe I just put it my dry spots rather than my entire face. The next day I noticed white head clogs in the areas applied so unfortunately it didn't work for me but that is simply because of the oleic acid in Argan oil (oleic acid is found also in the oil your skin produces naturally ) I immagine this would be a fabulous oil for someone with truely dry skin though! I use it around my eyes and the skin is so supple now. Also I like the oil all over my body and hair. I put a tiny drop in my hands and run it through damp hair. My hair is long and fine and its very easy to use too much of the oil but through trial and error I know the perfect amount thatvworks for me. Love to add this to body moisturizer too! This is just a wonderful oil that you can customize to your specific needs.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2012 8:08:00 PM More reviews by leannaluvsu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Argan oil is amazing I put some on after I put some CHI silk infusion on and some of you might think that it is oily but that just depends on your hair type. I get mine at Sally beauty supply for like ten bucks and I have had mine for about a year and it is not even half down yet so the investment is totally worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2012 10:02:00 AM More reviews by Sambalina82

This is great stuff for hair and hands & nails, I don't like it as a facial moisturiser. I also use a little on elbows and knees. My hair is definitely easier to control and feels a lot silkier since using this. Styling time is somewhat reduced too!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No